morocco4ever

Is your SO practicing his religious beliefs?

Is your SO active in his religion?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Is your SO active in his relgion?

• Yes
    • No
    • Spritiual, but not religious
    • Does not believe in God
  2. 2. When you met were you of the same belief/religion?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. If not, did you later convert?

• Yes
    • No
    • Doesn't apply to us

54 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
regarding the topic. . . :lol: . . .

my SO is practicing his beliefs and so am I.

But I have a related question........we are both muslim and as such we don't believe in premarital sex....................what about talking about it in an information like discussion....for example if I wanted to know if he would want me to do such and such and so forth and all that. Anyone??

umm that doesn't sound like an "informational" discussion. That sounds like phonesex.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

But I have a related question........we are both muslim and as such we don't believe in premarital sex....................what about talking about it in an information like discussion....for example if I wanted to know if he would want me to do such and such and so forth and all that. Anyone??

:lol: ah this should be interesting.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

umm that doesn't sound like an "informational" discussion. That sounds like phonesex.

well for the record it hasn't happened but I'm just wondering how the heck I'm gonna know if I'm doing something totally off kilter per his culture (not so much per our religion) on our wedding night if we don't talk about it? :huh:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Timeline

well for the record it hasn't happened but I'm just wondering how the heck I'm gonna know if I'm doing something totally off kilter per his culture (not so much per our religion) on our wedding night if we don't talk about it? :huh:

mhmm sure ya do! hahaha. Using his culture as an excuse to have phone sex isn't a great one but you don't need to explain that to us... you can do whatever you want to do.

Timeline
mhmm sure ya do! hahaha. Using his culture as an excuse to have phone sex isn't a great one but you don't need to explain that to us... you can do whatever you want to do.

hahaha

we actually don't. at times he would bring up how he wants to kiss me and I quickly nip it in the bud. I'm not lying. :no:

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Timeline

hahaha

we actually don't. at times he would bring up how he wants to kiss me and I quickly nip it in the bud. I'm not lying. :no:

is that the extent of what he asks? :huh:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

hahaha

Makes you wonder...

Filed: Timeline

I have mixed feelings on this.

Timeline

on second thought i think i'll keep this question to myself since it's so personal. :blush:

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Timeline
on second thought i think i'll keep this question to myself since it's so personal. :blush:

just say no several times before doing anything he asks :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

BTW, places like Austin, TX allow women to go topless, didja know that?

So because a law is based on a religion... a religion that the majority shares.... it's not as good a law?

Whether you want to admit it or not a person's religion drives him in his decisions.... that include our elected lawmakers... how many non christian presidents have we had?

My point is this is a secular nation. Our laws are applied equally without regard to a person's station, race, color, or beliefs. When one starts saying a law is based on a religious belief, we need to examine that law because if it is, indeed, based on religion, then that religion is being favored. That isn't something a modern civilized democracy does.

I feel very strongly about this because this allows you to practice your religion as you see fit. And it allows me to believe what I want without fear of oppression or discrimination. As long as our beliefs do not infringe on the freedom of others in this country, we're allowed to believe and practice whatever we want. You can even believe that a Flying Spaghetti Monster created the Universe just 6,000 years ago and that we are all His creatures. ;)

Me -.us Her -.ma

------------------------

I-129F NOA1: 8 Dec 2003

Interview Date: 13 July 2004 Approved!

US Arrival: 04 Oct 2004 We're here!

Wedding: 15 November 2004, Maui

AOS & EAD Sent: 23 Dec 2004

AOS approved!: 12 July 2005

Residency card received!: 4 Aug 2005

I-751 NOA1 dated 02 May 2007

I-751 biometrics appt. 29 May 2007

10 year green card received! 11 June 2007

Our son Michael is born!: 18 Aug 2007

Apply for US Citizenship: 14 July 2008

N-400 NOA1: 15 July 2008

Check cashed: 17 July 2008

Our son Michael is one year old!: 18 Aug 2008

N-400 biometrics: 19 Aug 2008

N-400 interview: 18 Nov 2008 Passed!

Our daughter Emmy is born!: 23 Dec 2008

Oath ceremony: 29 Jan 2009 Complete! Woo-hoo no more USCIS!

Filed: Timeline

hahaha

Would you believe Charles that there are still men on this planet who find kissing to be sensual? I swear my husband could stay glued to my lips and be happy. For men who haven't been sexually active very much, if any, kissing is still something they actually want to do!

Timeline

hahaha

Would you believe Charles that there are still men on this planet who find kissing to be sensual? I swear my husband could stay glued to my lips and be happy. For men who haven't been sexually active very much, if any, kissing is still something they actually want to do!

ok umm eww.

wow, I am surprised at the results of this and what has been said... I can't answer it because it is against Islam to speak of how "good" or "bad" your spouse has been in their religion. My husband would be livid and so embarassed if he weren't "good" and I told ppl....

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.