Jacque67

September 2012 filers

677 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Well after multiple and multi-agency background check. We received our NOA2 approval. We received our NOA1 on September 17, 2012. Canada

Congratulations :dance:

I am getting conflicting information about where my case is! I got a reply from my email to NVC regarding my change of address saying my case wasn't in the NVC system- this reply came 2 weeks after I emailed them! And then a day later my fiance get a letter from the NVC saying that we have a LND case # and it will be sent to London!!

My fiance has sent another letter and email to NVC and the London consulate telling them. that I am living in Japan NOW :bonk:

What a fiasco

Timeline

Worst case senario - could you get back to London for your medical/interview and the fly to the states from there once you have your visa in hand?

[

Difficult question- there is no guarantee that I will pass the interview in London and I have a job here in Japan

I will wait and see if NVC can sort this mess out

I hope you and all other filers waiting for the NOA 2 get them soon

The whole process is crazy - why does a petition have to go from Dallas to California or Vermont and then onto New Hampshire before going overseas? That is 3 states! In addition a different case # is assigned each time

LUDICROUS and we pay over$300 for this!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Sorry to hear about your complications :( This whole process is definitely not an enjoyable experience.

We got notified today that VSC received our RFE reply. I hope it won't take them 60 days to review it as it was a very tiny thing. I'd be happiest if NOA2 arrived in less than 21 days! ;P And as much as I'm calm now, my Fiance is really annoyed at the moment. But we're getting there! :star: Good luck to everybody and may God grant us patience (lots of patience!) :)

Oh and BTW. Did you notice on Igor's List charts that the bar of September filers is much above August filers? :) It's a good sign for us here.

Timeline

So we got a reply just now from our service request. It says

"Your case is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action within 60 days of the date of this letter."

My feeling is that this is a generic reply they send to everyone meaning 'leave us alone, we're working on it, we'll get to it when we get to it", whereas David is more optimistic and thinks this means that they are now literally processing our case as we speak.

Can anyone confirm either?

We will hit 200 days of waiting on Friday :( I'm getting very gloomy and grumpy about being the last of September VSCs to hear :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

"Your case is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action within 60 days of the date of this letter."

My feeling is that this is a generic reply they send to everyone meaning 'leave us alone, we're working on it, we'll get to it when we get to it", whereas David is more optimistic and thinks this means that they are now literally processing our case as we speak.

We will hit 200 days of waiting on Friday :( I'm getting very gloomy and grumpy about being the last of September VSCs to hear :(

Hand in there.. because by no means are you the last of the September filers... All us CSC'ers are trying to patiently wait..

event.png event.png event.png

K1 VisaService Center : CaliforniaI-129f Sent : 08/30/2012I-129f NOA1 : 09/04/2012I-129f RFE(s) : NONEI-129f Reply(s) : NONEI-129f NOA2 : 04/17/2013 2:45 PM dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif NVC Received : 04/22/2013NVC Left : 04/25/2013. Holy Cow!!! NVC is Fast!!!Consulate Received (Kiev) : 04/29/2013 3:47 PM.. Packet 3 Received :Packet 3 Sent :Packet 4 Received :Medical Exam : 05/30/2013 - waiting on TB tests due to childhood TB. Sometime early August 2013. 08/06/2013 - word from clinic in Kiev.. TB results negative.. sending documentation to US Embassy dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif Interview (I'm in Kiev) : 05/31/2013Visa Received :Back to Ukraine to get my girl:09/23/2013Arrival US:09/31/2013US Entry :10/1/2013Wedding :10/10/2013

Scott Oleson[url=http://olesonfamily.com/scott] Westminster, CO <p>

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Yes, patiently wait while december filers get approved :help:

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Timeline

Hand in there.. because by no means are you the last of the September filers... All us CSC'ers are trying to patiently wait..

I said the last of the VSCers - seeing the approvals at 80% makes me worry somethjng is wrong or missing!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Yes, patiently wait while december filers get approved :help:

I had the same reaction.. Happy for them... but #######!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing like going in date order..

event.png event.png event.png

K1 VisaService Center : CaliforniaI-129f Sent : 08/30/2012I-129f NOA1 : 09/04/2012I-129f RFE(s) : NONEI-129f Reply(s) : NONEI-129f NOA2 : 04/17/2013 2:45 PM dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif NVC Received : 04/22/2013NVC Left : 04/25/2013. Holy Cow!!! NVC is Fast!!!Consulate Received (Kiev) : 04/29/2013 3:47 PM.. Packet 3 Received :Packet 3 Sent :Packet 4 Received :Medical Exam : 05/30/2013 - waiting on TB tests due to childhood TB. Sometime early August 2013. 08/06/2013 - word from clinic in Kiev.. TB results negative.. sending documentation to US Embassy dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif Interview (I'm in Kiev) : 05/31/2013Visa Received :Back to Ukraine to get my girl:09/23/2013Arrival US:09/31/2013US Entry :10/1/2013Wedding :10/10/2013

Scott Oleson[url=http://olesonfamily.com/scott] Westminster, CO <p>

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Any new Sept 2012 cases from CSC getting approved?? It seems they are all from Nov/Dec... I still have hope for us!

Our Story

May 3rd, 2011- I moved to Caracas, Venezuela as a missionary

May 5th, 2011- We met for the first time

July 12th, 2011- First kiss

October 10th, 2011- Officially dating

Sept 20th, 2012- NOA1 from CSC

December 18th, 2012- He officially proposed in Minnesota with all my family & friends

April 20th, 2013- NOA2 from CSC!!!

Timeline

The service request worked!

On April 10, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E).

FINALLY!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I was just dropping off to sleep and David called I'm SO surprised at no RFE I could SCREAM but I won't because its 1am :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

On April 10, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E).

FINALLY!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I was just dropping off to sleep and David called I'm SO surprised at no RFE I could SCREAM but I won't because its 1am :D

So happy for you! Congratulations! :dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I got the same response for my service request. I am still waiting to hear about our RFE that was received 3/8. We are August filers.

event.png

FINALLY!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I was just dropping off to sleep and David called I'm SO surprised at no RFE I

could SCREAM but I won't because its 1am :D

Congrats!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.