Jacque67

September 2012 filers

677 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

September CSC Filer here... and to answer your question: no, nothing since receiving NOA1 on 9/7/2012 (almost 7 months now). Seems like CSC's wheels came off the rails right around August 2012 (probably due to recent influx of DACA applications). My brother filed a similar I-129F through CSC for his Brazilian fiancee just a few months before me (I met my fiancee through my brother's now-wife), and he got his NOA2 in less than 3 months.

My patience has been exhausted, so I sent a letter to my Senator (Feinstein) seeking assistance... at least it feels good to do something, rather than sitting around twiddling thumbs. The backlog at CSC must be huge by now.

-josh

We are is the same boat! My NOA1 was Sept 4. I've written both of my Senators (Bennett and Udahl), Congressman (Perlmutter), the President (don't expect anything from him) and a few others. AND Yes.. at least feels good that I am trying something, although I think in vain. Bottom line is an injustice perpetrated by USCIS on US citizens. I think September filers will be lucky to see an NOA2 by the beginning of the summer.

event.png event.png event.png

K1 VisaService Center : CaliforniaI-129f Sent : 08/30/2012I-129f NOA1 : 09/04/2012I-129f RFE(s) : NONEI-129f Reply(s) : NONEI-129f NOA2 : 04/17/2013 2:45 PM dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif NVC Received : 04/22/2013NVC Left : 04/25/2013. Holy Cow!!! NVC is Fast!!!Consulate Received (Kiev) : 04/29/2013 3:47 PM.. Packet 3 Received :Packet 3 Sent :Packet 4 Received :Medical Exam : 05/30/2013 - waiting on TB tests due to childhood TB. Sometime early August 2013. 08/06/2013 - word from clinic in Kiev.. TB results negative.. sending documentation to US Embassy dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif Interview (I'm in Kiev) : 05/31/2013Visa Received :Back to Ukraine to get my girl:09/23/2013Arrival US:09/31/2013US Entry :10/1/2013Wedding :10/10/2013

Scott Oleson[url=http://olesonfamily.com/scott] Westminster, CO <p>

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I threw caution to the wind and booked a 16 day visit from April 14th-May 1st. Though I plan on flying back for the interview I can't just wait on CSC forever. The worst that could happen is I get approved soon and it'll cost me quite a bit to fly back again. But at least it will be done!! And if I hear nothing for a few months, a vacation with my fiance will make those last months a breeze. It just feels good to have SOMETHING concrete to look forward and countdown towards. But don't rely on CSC for that, need to make it happen yourself.

Edited by Ant&Max

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Serbia
Timeline

Last week my fiance sent the letter to the senator and today they read it and that woman who works on immigration cases talked with him. She said that it is not normal to wait so long (NOA1 September 25.) and she will call csc today. I hope that we will hear some good news soon !

N400 Journey

2017-01-10: package sent 
2017-01-23: NOA1 hard copy received (date on the NOA1 01/17/2017)
2017-02-10: biometrics appointment 
2017-02-22: in line for the interview
2017-07-05: case status changed to we scheduled your interview ...etc
2017-07-10: interview letter received
2017-08-07: interview 
2017-09-01: in line for Oath

ROC Journey
2015-12-28: package sent
2015-12-29: NOA1 (received on 2016-01-19)
2016-01-26: biometrics app. in Fargo (letter received in mail on 2016-01-14)
2016-07-22: NOA2 Approved!
2016-07-30: Green card received

AOS Journey

2013-09-20 ( Day 1 ) - AOS, EAD, AP applications sent

2013-09-23 ( Day 3 ) - AOS, EAD, AP applications received

2013-09-26 ( Day 6 ) - email NOA1 for AOS, EAD, AP applications

2013-09-30 ( Day 10 ) - hard copy NOA1 for AOS, EAD, AP applications

2013-10-08 ( Day 18 ) - Biometrics Appointment Notice received in the mail

2013-10-25 ( Day 35) - Bio. Appt. in Fargo

2013-11-26 (Day 67) - EAD and AP approved !!!

2013-12-02 (Day 72) - EAD and AP sent to my address 

2013-12-05 (Day 75) - EAD and AP received in mail

2014-03-11 - RFE for AOS (some vaccination missing)

2014-03-18 - RFE respond sent

2014-03-24 - GREEN CARD APPROVED (CARD IN PRODUCTION)

2014-03-31 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED IN MAIL

Filed: Timeline

Finally!

Noa 1 on sept 21 and got our NOA 2 today.

Last week was bad. I was incredibly stressed and worried. hell i started taking out my frustrations on my fiancee! poor guy, as if its his fault.

I prayed and I just decided to let go and let GOD.

Hope all Sept filers get word soon.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Finally!

Last week was bad. I was incredibly stressed and worried. hell i started taking out my frustrations on my fiancee! poor guy, as if its his fault.

Congrats!!! Are you a VSC or a CSC filler?

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Filed: Timeline

Sorry, I should fill in my timeline huh?

Vsc

Finally!

Finally!

Congratulation!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think he can try to call NVC on Friday. Our files got there after more than 7 days but you never know. Give it a try! :star:

yeah hehe will let him do that...i feel so blessed because we thought our papers will be reviewed by May but e got rfe march instead and got noa2 in 7 days after the response!I hope and pray all September filers will recieve the dreaded noa2 soon!!thank you for replying..

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

#######

Sent email and hard copy letter to NVC informing of my change of address and country and they still gave me a London case number

My fiance phoned and has hopefully sorted it out - I want the interview in Tokyo Japan.

Why do they keep assigning new case numbers to the same case? This doesn't happen with court cases!

Yet another delay in this fiasco :blink:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Last night I emailed the USCIS ombudsman about my concerns regarding the processing times at CSC and my pending case.

This morning, I received the same response that someone else posted on visajourney yesterday: The processing time at CSC has slipped due to other processing priorities, but they are currently moving resources to the I-129f cases. As they do so, they anticipate the processing time to decrease. (My letter said not to copy and paste it, otherwise I would have posted it here)

Here is the ombudsman email: OLUInquiries@dhs.gov

I suggest everyone write to them. No matter if you just received your NOA1 last week, or if you have been waiting months. It takes 5 minutes to write a couple of sentences about your concern regarding the processing times for K-1 fiance visas at CSC.

It seems they are finally doing something about it, and if we keep the pressure on, maybe they will realize just how bad it has gotten.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Hungary
Timeline

#######

Sent email and hard copy letter to NVC informing of my change of address and country and they still gave me a London case number

My fiance phoned and has hopefully sorted it out - I want the interview in Tokyo Japan.

Why do they keep assigning new case numbers to the same case? This doesn't happen with court cases!

Yet another delay in this fiasco :blink:

Hey,

I hope your case number problem will be sorted out asap. These things can be so aggravating...

Our case is at the NVC too. We are assigned a case number also. They (NVC) asked my (beneficiary) email address but I am confused and don't know if I still have to send the DS-3032 form to them... :blush: Do you know anything about it?

http://www.***removed***/immigrant-visa/form-ds-3032-agent-of-choice-and-address.html

event.png

Timeline

Hey,

I hope your case number problem will be sorted out asap. These things can be so aggravating...

Our case is at the NVC too. We are assigned a case number also. They (NVC) asked my (beneficiary) email address but I am confused and don't know if I still have to send the DS-3032 form to them... :blush: Do you know anything about it?

http://www.***removed***/immigrant-visa/form-ds-3032-agent-of-choice-and-address.html

why would you have to send DS-3032 to NVC? that is only for CR1/IR1 visa and it's Choice of Address and Agent. K-1s do not have to send anything to the NVC.

btw, the link that you gave is not working :)

Edited by cazzers
I'm the Beneficiary
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Hungary
Timeline

why would you have to send DS-3032 to NVC? that is only for CR1/IR1 visa and it's Choice of Address and Agent. K-1s do not have to send anything to the NVC.

btw, the link that you gave is not working :)

Thanks a lot! I read a bit more and I figured it out finally.

That happens when you wait for 6 months for an NOA2... and then after 6 long and quiet months you overcomplicate things because you want to move forward asap :D :D

Sorry about the link: it worked for me 5 mins ago. It was just the DS-3032 form. :wacko:

I'm starting to feel like the only September Vermont filer who hasn't heard anything :(

Don't worry! It has to come, has to come! Fingers crossed for you! :star:

event.png

Timeline

I understand, don't worry :)

We've been waiting for 6 months and a week and there aren't any signs that we'll get approved any time sooner. Not to mention that apparently a lot of files at CSC have been damaged. I feel like i'm in hell and there's no way out of it :cry:

I'm the Beneficiary

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.