Jacque67

September 2012 filers

677 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Finally thank you god!!!

On March 27, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Congratulations to you! :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Hungary
Timeline

Finally thank you god!!!

On March 27, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Nice! :)

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Finally thank you god!!!

Happy for you!!! :)

Journey so far:

09/14/2012: Sent I-129F Packet

09/21/2012: NOA1 Received

04/22/2013: NOA2 Notice of approval
05/08/2013 NVC Received

06/01/2013 Packet 3 Received

06/04/2013 Packet 3 Sent

06/10/2013 Packet 4 email received

06/27/2013 First Scheduled interview-cancelled (didn't get notarized paperwork in time)

08/12/2013 K-1 interview passed!

08/28/2013 Lili Arrives in the U.S.!!!

10/04/2013 Marriage!!!

03/26/2014 AOS Approved!

04/02/2014 Received GC

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and think of what could go right!

Timeline

Hi Everyone!

My fiance called NVC and they received our papers yesterday (we got our case number too). It took 11 days after the NOA2. I hope everything will go smooth after this too.

I wish you a nice weekend and for those who are still waiting ... very fast NOA2s!!!

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey everyone - I have a question for the US petitioners...

My fiancé is having a problem getting hold of his tax return transcripts. We've ordered them TWICE online and once through their automated phone service. First time we tried was two months ago and he still hasn't received anything. He called the number that claims to be their 'customer service' but just got connected to the automated service again. I think he needs to speak to a real person to try to find out the problem...

Anyone had any similar problems? Or can anyone point me in the direction of how to actually speak to someone at the IRS to figure it out? I don't want this to cause an extra wait for us so I need to get it sorted!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey everyone - I have a question for the US petitioners...

My fiancé is having a problem getting hold of his tax return transcripts. We've ordered them TWICE online and once through their automated phone service. First time we tried was two months ago and he still hasn't received anything. He called the number that claims to be their 'customer service' but just got connected to the automated service again. I think he needs to speak to a real person to try to find out the problem...

Anyone had any similar problems? Or can anyone point me in the direction of how to actually speak to someone at the IRS to figure it out? I don't want this to cause an extra wait for us so I need to get it sorted!

That does seem to be a problem. When I ordered mine (online) they arrived in under a week.

A quick googling found this about getting through to a genuine human being at the IRS. It's a little dated but worth a shot:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090218202149AAXKDa3

Here's another:

http://gethuman.com/phone-number/US-Internal-Revenue-System-IRS/

Good luck!

Edited by Jim-Michelle

Timeline

we got our noa2 on a good friday!!hope to have the manila case number soon!!can he call nvc this friday?7 days afret noa2??way to go sepltember filers!!

I think he can try to call NVC on Friday. Our files got there after more than 7 days but you never know. Give it a try! :star:

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I got my NOA1 sept 28,2012 until now no other reply.my status is in initial review.last february when i checked my status online i saw theres a 30-45 days delayed of my stautus.WHat does it means?and also I asked my fiance where did he sent the petition and he said in Texas.Im confused..and then he forgot to inclde letter of intent and also my birth certificate and right now im thinking of RFE...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

I got my NOA1 sept 28,2012 until now no other reply.my status is in initial review.last february when i checked my status online i saw theres a 30-45 days delayed of my stautus.WHat does it means?and also I asked my fiance where did he sent the petition and he said in Texas.Im confused..and then he forgot to inclde letter of intent and also my birth certificate and right now im thinking of RFE...

All the petitions are sent to Texas Lockbox and from there they go either to California or Vermont. Ask your fiance where your NOA1 came from. It's said on the hardcopy. Then update your timeline according to that to be able to see the estimated waiting time for you. If your case is in Vermont, you can expect to hear from them soon; if it's in California, there is still waiting for you to be expected. Letter of intent to marry from both petitioner and beneficiary is required. I don't think beneficiary's birth certificate is required, only the petitioner's to prove their US citizenship. That's all I can tell you. Good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

have any September filers from CSC been approved??? Congrats to all those who have been approved! I imagine your joy is overflowing right now!!! :)

now if only CSC could speed things up:(

September CSC Filer here... and to answer your question: no, nothing since receiving NOA1 on 9/7/2012 (almost 7 months now). Seems like CSC's wheels came off the rails right around August 2012 (probably due to recent influx of DACA applications). My brother filed a similar I-129F through CSC for his Brazilian fiancee just a few months before me (I met my fiancee through my brother's now-wife), and he got his NOA2 in less than 3 months.

My patience has been exhausted, so I sent a letter to my Senator (Feinstein) seeking assistance... at least it feels good to do something, rather than sitting around twiddling thumbs. The backlog at CSC must be huge by now.

-josh

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.