Jacque67

September 2012 filers

677 posts in this topic

Timeline

Yeah, people post the horror stories much more often than those who have success. I like to search for the word "approved" since those are the inspirational ones. :)

Keep the faith!

Same Here i like to see the approved. Makes me very happy :D

K1 approved 06/13/2013

AOS approved 02/12/2014
ROC approved 09/14/2016

DIVORCED 01/10/2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I know we all are hoping for a quickening of the pace, and probably wishing you were together.. but just a reminder.. don't forget your special someone... Valentines Day is almost at hand! .. I just purchased flowers, card and chocolates to be delivered to mine.. :thumbs: :thumbs:

event.png event.png event.png

K1 VisaService Center : CaliforniaI-129f Sent : 08/30/2012I-129f NOA1 : 09/04/2012I-129f RFE(s) : NONEI-129f Reply(s) : NONEI-129f NOA2 : 04/17/2013 2:45 PM dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif NVC Received : 04/22/2013NVC Left : 04/25/2013. Holy Cow!!! NVC is Fast!!!Consulate Received (Kiev) : 04/29/2013 3:47 PM.. Packet 3 Received :Packet 3 Sent :Packet 4 Received :Medical Exam : 05/30/2013 - waiting on TB tests due to childhood TB. Sometime early August 2013. 08/06/2013 - word from clinic in Kiev.. TB results negative.. sending documentation to US Embassy dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif Interview (I'm in Kiev) : 05/31/2013Visa Received :Back to Ukraine to get my girl:09/23/2013Arrival US:09/31/2013US Entry :10/1/2013Wedding :10/10/2013

Scott Oleson[url=http://olesonfamily.com/scott] Westminster, CO <p>

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Just a little update, dear friends:)

I checked up and down from my receipt number(actually i checked 700 numbers :blink: ) and for the date of sept 27th when they received my petition, i found 67 I-129Fs fillers, from which 2 were approved. :bonk:

What I also saw while checking this, is that there were some I-130 petitions approved(around 20-30) and a lot of Deferred Action petitions approved(unfortunately not all of them).

Update: out of those 67 petitions(2 already were approved), one got a RFE on the 7th of February.

I'll keep checking every now and then and will post updates.

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Update: out of those 67 petitions(2 already were approved), one got a RFE on the 7th of February.

I'll keep checking every now and then and will post updates.

thank u for keeping us updated!! its very appreciated! :):thumbs:

I know we all are hoping for a quickening of the pace, and probably wishing you were together.. but just a reminder.. don't forget your special someone... Valentines Day is almost at hand! .. I just purchased flowers, card and chocolates to be delivered to mine.. :thumbs: :thumbs:

awww that is soo sweet!! (L):thumbs::)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Hi all!

Got my NOA 1 on sept 21st now I'm just trying to stay positive and not go crazy!

I hear you there. It will be 5 months for us in a week and I'm growing impatient.

Hello everyone! I got my NOA 1 sept. 5th....

Any good news from sept filers??!

I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

Philippians 4:13

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10747;0/st/20120905/e/NOA+1/dt/2/k/d716/event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Hungary
Timeline

I hear you there. It will be 5 months for us in a week and I'm growing impatient.

[/quote

Impatience: me too... :S We are going to hit 5 months next week and it still seems to be such a long time ahead of us until the interview...:(

Edited by AmiamiO

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

First september filer is approved from vermont, yayyy and congrats :thumbs:http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=1&visa=1&scenter=2&option=2&sortby=2

Edited by UwaRinB

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Chile
Timeline

First september filer is approved from vermont, yayyy and congrats :thumbs:http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=1&visa=1&scenter=2&option=2&sortby=2

YAY!! Hopefully more Sept. filers will get approved VERY SOON! It's been 5 1/2 months since they got our NOA1 on Sept 5th. Hopefully we'll hear something in the next few weeks. The waiting is starting to kill me :wacko:

8/28/12 - I-129F packet sent to Dallas Lock Box
9/1/12 - Packet Receipt Date
9/5/12 - NOA1 received in mail
2/27/13 - NOA2 approval
3/5/13 - NOA2 hard copy
3/?/13 - NVC Received petition
3/13/13 - Petition sent to Santiago
4/10/13 - Medical Exam

4/29/13 - Interview (APPROVED!!!)

5/14/13 - Passport received

5/21/13 - POE Orlando FL

5/30/13 - WEDDING!!!!!

6/27/13 - AOS Packet sent

7/8/13 - AOS NOA

7/29/13 - RFE dry.png

8/5/13 - Biometrics

8/14/13 - RFE response received

9/4/13 - EAD Approved

9/13/13 - EAD recieved

9/15/13 - got a Social Security #

3/18/14 - potential interview waiver notice

6/2/14 - GREEN CARD APPROVED AND CARD PRODUCTION!!

3/10/16 - Lifting Conditions Packet sent (CSC)

3/14/16 - Case Received

3/19/16 - NOA Received

4/7/16 - Biometrics Appointment

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.