Jacque67

September 2012 filers

677 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

So I've seen people that filled their app on June aren't with their NOA2 yet... Sad...

it will be 5 months for me sept 6th... my lawyer called yesterday and was advised to wait for 50 days & we should here something. They advised it takes a little over 6 months :((

Timeline

So I've seen people that filled their app on June aren't with their NOA2 yet... Sad...

it will be 5 months for me sept 6th... my lawyer called yesterday and was advised to wait for 50 days & we should here something. They advised it takes a little over 6 months :((

Timeline

Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'll be 5 months a little bit after you and I asked my fiancee to call them as well... I have a friend from Brazil who is still waiting for her NOA2 (K1 - CA). She is a July filler. They told her 30 days.

Let's pray!

Regina&Jeremy

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

Timeline

I everyone :blush:

I got my NOA1 on September 25th it feels like eternity since that date. Keeping hopes up of any day now receive the NOA2!!

best wishes to everyone. Always keep positive :yes:

K1 approved 06/13/2013

AOS approved 02/12/2014
ROC approved 09/14/2016

DIVORCED 01/10/2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I everyone :blush:

I got my NOA1 on September 25th it feels like eternity since that date. Keeping hopes up of any day now receive the NOA2!!

best wishes to everyone. Always keep positive :yes:

I know how you feel.. Sept 4. for us... Still waiting and keeping the "chin up". God knows I cannot wait to go pick her up. :yes: :yes: I will definitely be there for the interview and will spend 2 or 3 weeks there before coming home.

How is everyone else hanging in?

event.png event.png event.png

K1 VisaService Center : CaliforniaI-129f Sent : 08/30/2012I-129f NOA1 : 09/04/2012I-129f RFE(s) : NONEI-129f Reply(s) : NONEI-129f NOA2 : 04/17/2013 2:45 PM dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif NVC Received : 04/22/2013NVC Left : 04/25/2013. Holy Cow!!! NVC is Fast!!!Consulate Received (Kiev) : 04/29/2013 3:47 PM.. Packet 3 Received :Packet 3 Sent :Packet 4 Received :Medical Exam : 05/30/2013 - waiting on TB tests due to childhood TB. Sometime early August 2013. 08/06/2013 - word from clinic in Kiev.. TB results negative.. sending documentation to US Embassy dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif Interview (I'm in Kiev) : 05/31/2013Visa Received :Back to Ukraine to get my girl:09/23/2013Arrival US:09/31/2013US Entry :10/1/2013Wedding :10/10/2013

Scott Oleson[url=http://olesonfamily.com/scott] Westminster, CO <p>

i have bad and good days, to be honest. Bad when I see no movement and people predicting 10 months of wait lol Hope everyone is well.

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Hungary
Timeline

Hey Guys!

Sometimes I feel down too, especially when I read 'horror' stories written by people who had very bad experience with the system. So I decided to stop reading them, it's no help for me at all... and does not shorten the waiting time either. Oh, and it just slightly pisses off my fiance when I mention some of the stories.. :) I just hope that everything will go smoothly.

I wish everyone a nice weekend!!!! :)

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

USCIS has updated their processing times with December 31 numbers. Currently Vermont is showing 6.1 months and California 5.5. Somehow the national average is 7.9?

I'm heading to Cebu tomorrow for a visit. That will make the wait a little more tolerable.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Hungary
Timeline

It seems there is no point in checking the online status on the USCIS website from now on:

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard/CaseStatus.do

Expect a 30-45-day delay between when your application or petition is filed and when your information is available in Case Status Online, depending on the volume of applications USCIS receives.

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

It seems there is no point in checking the online status on the USCIS website from now on:

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard/CaseStatus.do

Expect a 30-45-day delay between when your application or petition is filed and when your information is available in Case Status Online, depending on the volume of applications USCIS receives.

That is for people who just got their NOA1 and can not find their receipt number on Case Status.

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

I misunderstood it, sorry; you are right.

No worries :) it happens to me sometimes too :D

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hey Guys!

Sometimes I feel down too, especially when I read 'horror' stories written by people who had very bad experience with the system. So I decided to stop reading them, it's no help for me at all... and does not shorten the waiting time either. Oh, and it just slightly pisses off my fiance when I mention some of the stories.. :) I just hope that everything will go smoothly.

I wish everyone a nice weekend!!!! :)

Yeah, people post the horror stories much more often than those who have success. I like to search for the word "approved" since those are the inspirational ones. :)

Keep the faith!

Journey so far:

09/14/2012: Sent I-129F Packet

09/21/2012: NOA1 Received

04/22/2013: NOA2 Notice of approval
05/08/2013 NVC Received

06/01/2013 Packet 3 Received

06/04/2013 Packet 3 Sent

06/10/2013 Packet 4 email received

06/27/2013 First Scheduled interview-cancelled (didn't get notarized paperwork in time)

08/12/2013 K-1 interview passed!

08/28/2013 Lili Arrives in the U.S.!!!

10/04/2013 Marriage!!!

03/26/2014 AOS Approved!

04/02/2014 Received GC

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and think of what could go right!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.