sarah and hicham

Doubts part II

Have you ever been suspsicious?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever thought that someone was being used for a greencard?

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. If so, have you shared your suspicions with others?

• yes
    • no
    • doesn't apply to me because I have never thought that
  3. 3. If you knew someone who was being used for a greencard would you tell them?

• Yes
    • No
    • It depends on how well I know the person
    • doesn't apply to me I don't know anyone in that situation

333 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
3 people said that's rich of you to feel insulted and that you're the one who made the offensive comment. Why did you come after me and what did I say that offended you?

Sarah I'm not coming after you. I commented to a post that happened to be yours.

It is possible for some of us to have relationships without living with or touching our fiances until after we're married.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

3 people said that's rich of you to feel insulted and that you're the one who made the offensive comment. Why did you come after me and what did I say that offended you?

Sarah I'm not coming after you. I commented to a post that happened to be yours.

It is possible for some of us to have relationships without living with or touching our fiances until after we're married.

Right so you commented on a post that just happened tobe mine. I was the third one to say the same thing the others did. I think you had to click quote to reply directly to mine and not the others right?

Now what is the offensive post I made to you? Why are you telling me that it is possible for some to have relationships without living with them or touching them before getting married?

No, she says that a woman laid with a man and is now with child. :lol:

I prefer saying it with pictures...sex013.gif ????

Oh my eyes!

see my edited posted above....married not shacking up

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Timeline

Oh my eyes!

Thank you for changing that from shacking up to married. I really can't believe you would insinuate that people sleep and live together before they get married. That is the most rediculous thing I have ever heard. Get your mind out of the gutter!

Right so you commented on a post that just happened tobe mine. I was the third one to say the same thing the others did. I think you had to click quote to reply directly to mine and not the others right?

Now what is the offensive post I made to you? Why are you telling me that it is possible for some to have relationships without living with them or touching them before getting married?

Don't quit your day job... detective work is not for you :P

What I replied to was you telling Jean that one can't have a real relationship without all those things first... I just like to clean up my posts and not show every converstation that has taken place on the board in my one post. :wacko:

I'm telling you it's possible because you said it's not.

Oh my eyes!

Thank you for changing that from shacking up to married. I really can't believe you would insinuate that people sleep and live together before they get married. That is the most rediculous thing I have ever heard. Get your mind out of the gutter!

Married....sex013.gif These smilys are married but I think this couple is just shacking up...sex011.gif

erfoud44.jpg

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Oh my eyes!

no, that is shacking up. this is married

dutchoven.gif

Timeline

Don't quit your day job... detective work is not for you :P

What I replied to was you telling Jean that one can't have a real relationship without all those things first... I just like to clean up my posts and not show every converstation that has taken place on the board in my one post. :wacko:

I'm telling you it's possible because you said it's not.

Never said it wasn't possible sowy.

no, that is shacking up. this is married

dutchoven.gif

If that's married, I'll stick with shacking upsex015.gif

erfoud44.jpg

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

I'm sorry but I think that even if you have had 3 years of an internet relationship that your relationship can only go so far. There is a huge difference between talkign to someone on the phone and living with them, sharing a room, going places together, etc.

:huh:

Timeline

I'm sorry but I think that even if you have had 3 years of an internet relationship that your relationship can only go so far. There is a huge difference between talkign to someone on the phone and living with them, sharing a room, going places together, etc.

still never said it wasn't possible, sowy.

doesn't seem to be saying the same thing to me. :no:

erfoud44.jpg

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

Where did everyone go? okay so ... :ot2:

erfoud44.jpg

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.