PD is Current.

November 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

539 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i did not see this news i watch major pakistani chanel includinG samma any way i hope situaiton really wil calm down after a while and my date is too for away what is your pd in august mean what date of august 2010 i predict you will become current in dec

PD 10TH MAY 2010 INTERVIEW 24RHT OCTOBER

Look what i said u!

now r u watching pakistani channels?

US emabassies in islambad, karachi all r closed :(

I m so worried abt that.. Now what will happen???

My pd is August,2010

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

I have a question

What is the process after F2A interview. Are they going to send Physical Green Card after interview, or have to come here with visiting visa and apply for GC here??

Spouse Priority Date: 10/15/2010

Case Completed: 08/30/2011

Interview Feb 06 2013

Timeline

Look what i said u!

now r u watching pakistani channels?

US emabassies in islambad, karachi all r closed :(

I m so worried abt that.. Now what will happen???

Dear maham yes you are right to some extend all consulate and even us embassy in Islamabad were close today but its only for today due to protest announce by the some religious political parties and govt of pakistan the violence was expected during these rally thats why its all were announced close for fri spet 21 they will resume their normal services from Monday specially us embassy Islamabad. you should nothing to worry about because your are not current and your interview has not been scheduled yet. You most likely become current in dec so that time every thing would be fine even i am not woryy although i have been scheduled for october 24 because its still too far away and situation will calm down in a week.

PD MAY 10TH INTERVIEW OCT 24

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi guys I have some question about my brothers file

My mom has green card and she file I 130 for my brother in may 2010 and his priority date is June 3 2010 and his case was completed in feb 22 2011

So his b day is may 12 1991

So his going to face any problame because now is over 21

But when his case was completed that time he was under 21

Pls reply ASAP

Ur brother is not going 2 have any problem, similar case 2 me, am over 21, because my case was completed b4 I turned 21 I got interview,

Pd: may20 2010

Interview: oct24 2012

Hi guys I have some question about my brothers file

My mom has green card and she file I 130 for my brother in may 2010 and his priority date is June 3 2010 and his case was completed in feb 22 2011

So his b day is may 12 1991

So his going to face any problame because now is over 21

But when his case was completed that time he was under 21

Pls reply ASAP

Ur brother is not going 2 have any problem, similar case 2 me, am over 21, because my case was completed b4 I turned 21 I got interview,

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Timeline

Where is the new visa system that you are talking about

us consulate mumbai site >immigrant visa but start 26 sept

us come--28oct 2012

dmv permit test-05nov 2012

driving test-13nov2012

license receive-24nov12

debit card receive-25nov12

green card receive-27nov12

Timeline

please all new vj membar fill timeline (like local consulate .. pd ..

us come--28oct 2012

dmv permit test-05nov 2012

driving test-13nov2012

license receive-24nov12

debit card receive-25nov12

green card receive-27nov12

Timeline

Dear maham yes you are right to some extend all consulate and even us embassy in Islamabad were close today but its only for today due to protest announce by the some religious political parties and govt of pakistan the violence was expected during these rally thats why its all were announced close for fri spet 21 they will resume their normal services from Monday specially us embassy Islamabad. you should nothing to worry about because your are not current and your interview has not been scheduled yet. You most likely become current in dec so that time every thing would be fine even i am not woryy although i have been scheduled for october 24 because its still too far away and situation will calm down in a week.

PD MAY 10TH INTERVIEW OCT 24

Oh ok thx alot

My pd is August,2010

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.