PD is Current.

November 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

539 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

ok my friend here i woould like to share with you as per my commitment i got IL in my mail box its ocotber 24 at 8 am in the morning thanks ALLAH thanks to all of my vj friends those pray for me really i am so happy so excited my family is going to be unit thanks GOD THANKS

Qasir my friend finally. Congratulations.

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

ok my friend here i woould like to share with you as per my commitment i got IL in my mail box its ocotber 24 at 8 am in the morning thanks ALLAH thanks to all of my vj friends those pray for me really i am so happy so excited my family is going to be unit thanks GOD THANKS

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Received e-mail with I/L last night for OCT 5. PD MAY 13 2010. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL, BE PATIENT AND I HOPE YOUR DREAMS WILL COME TRUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

OK come on guys let me announce by the grace and blessing of ALL MIGHTY ALLAH my wife has been scdedual for an interview on october 24 8 am still i am waitng of email which did not come in my mail box but a very nice nvc operator has informed me she has been schedual for october 24 at 8 am in the morning islamabad pakistan thanks for all of those thy pray for me

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Congratulations !!!! I am happy for you !!!! You waited a long time for this moment....good

luck to your wife on the interview date. :)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Wow Finally!

Great news brother, can you please let us know the experience. Plus i heard ISB Embassy give hard time to Male candidates not sure whether its true or not. Plus i have sent my KMC birth certificate original to NVC do i need to get NADRA birth certificate at the time of interview?

thanks,

Kashj

Thanks to kashj and steve and all of my visa journey friend wish me on this success. kash i will share the experience when ever she will share with me i will post word to word conversation between my wife and co. kash usually they ask to many question with male and their is 90% of male putting on AP it take some time several week some time three to 4 month but i wish you escape from it

PD 10TH MAY 2010 interview scheduled for 24th October

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Congratulations !!!! I am happy for you !!!! You waited a long time for this moment....good

luck to your wife on the interview date. :)

Congrats!! Keep praying for us :)

I Am hoping for a big jumb my friend !!!

Lol oooh ok God bless u my friend ! Let's have some faith :);)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

F-4 category ww PD may 2nd 2012 :( this is so frustrating !! Only one week progress for october VB

you are in wrong page-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------yes but need big jump in all catogary

Edited by mahakali

us come--28oct 2012

dmv permit test-05nov 2012

driving test-13nov2012

license receive-24nov12

debit card receive-25nov12

green card receive-27nov12

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am so happy for you Qasir and others who have gotten interview dates!! Keep positive and all will be well

Edited by fashiondoll

NOA1---- Sept 14, 2010

NOA2---- Dec. 02, 2010

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

The thread should read as, November 2012 f2a Visa bulletin prediction. instead of November 2012 visa bulletin prediction. Please edit if possible

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.