PD is Current.

November 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

539 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Hi Friends,

I need ur help, my wife has got us citizenship and she forwarded the documents to NVC last week is it possible to get IL this month?

Please please do reply.

My PD 15 June 2010

Takes couple months. May be next month or after that....

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Hi Friends,

I need ur help, my wife has got us citizenship and she forwarded the documents to NVC last week is it possible to get IL this month?

Please please do reply.

My PD 15 June 2010

Yes probably you will receive IL very soon cuz there is visa available for us citizen spouse and there is no PD for them. If your documents are completed you might receive IL this month :)

Good luck

Edited by 2005oct

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

Guys i need you advice to help one of my friend. His babe just born and he is also under F2A,but still far from to get visa or IL. Pd March2011. My question is, does he have to file for child also or just wait?? Or if you guys no tell me, what he supposed to do right now for his babe?? Thanks friends

Guys i need you advice to help one of my friend. His babe just born and he is also under F2A,but still far from to get visa or IL. Pd March2011. My question is, does he have to file for child also or just wait?? Or if you guys no tell me, what he supposed to do right now for his babe?? Thanks friends

Your friend could do this process two ways

First choice: He could send the newborn birth certificate to NVC via e-mail With a letter asking them to add the Newborn to the case. The NVC will open his case and he will have to send an amended Affidavit which has to cover the child an whoever was is the petition before and paid 230 dollars so he could send the child DS230 with the Child's passport, Pictures and Birth Certificate and the case will be completed.

Second Choice: The day of the interview,his wife take the newborn Birth certificate, Newborn's passport,Pictures, a complete DS230 and a new affidavit to cover the child. They will add the child to the case but since the child needs a medical examination the visa will no be issued until is done and might have to wait.

So, If his priority date is not near to become current, the first choice is the best choice.

Well for this bulletin I'm sticking to July 22, 2010. :innocent:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

Your friend could do this process two ways

First choice: He could send the newborn birth certificate to NVC via e-mail With a letter asking them to add the Newborn to the case. The NVC will open his case and he will have to send an amended Affidavit which has to cover the child an whoever was is the petition before and paid 230 dollars so he could send the child DS230 with the Child's passport, Pictures and Birth Certificate and the case will be completed.

Second Choice: The day of the interview,his wife take the newborn Birth certificate, Newborn's passport,Pictures, a complete DS230 and a new affidavit to cover the child. They will add the child to the case but since the child needs a medical examination the visa will no be issued until is done and might have to wait.

So, If his priority date is not near to become current, the first choice is the best choice.

Well for this bulletin I'm sticking to July 22, 2010. :innocent:

Thank you so much for your excellent explanation

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I need some info plz...

I am in US and my I-130 is approved.I was planning to apply for I-485 to adjust my status in US when my PD becomes current.But my current visa is expiring in 4 months and my F2A PD is very unlikely to be current with in that time with the way this visa bulletin turned out.

Does anyone know what I should do to go for consular processing in case my PD becomes current when I return to my home country?

Can I start NVC processing now(consular processing)now.How long does it take usually?

Does any one here applied for both NVC processing as well as waiting for applying adjusting status in US?

PD: March 2011

PD: March 2011

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Question:

What do you think sending visiting visa for my wife to attend my graduation ceremony (University is going to send the letter) while her F2A is pending ? I am sure she will get interview in either jan/feb of 2013. Do you guys think i shouldn't go for visiting visa? Please share your thoughts

Thanks in advance

Spouse Priority Date: 10/15/2010

Case Completed: 08/30/2011

Interview Feb 06 2013

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

qasir

we have not heard from you yet,did you receive I/L?

No sony nothing yet still waiting for IL and since three days nvc operator reading john Milton and William word poetry no visa number is available for your case wait to become current we are working on may 08 2010 for September. Nvc is a spy and unpredictable office

Timeline

will be next

Posted 02 August 2012 - 07:23 PM

NAME----------------------PD-----------NOA2-------CASE

GILL81------------------15JUN10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

us come--28oct 2012

dmv permit test-05nov 2012

driving test-13nov2012

license receive-24nov12

debit card receive-25nov12

green card receive-27nov12

Timeline

i follow last 3year vb in October slow start at least 4or5month same movement in all category in our category we see 1 or 1.1 month movement in last year.

us come--28oct 2012

dmv permit test-05nov 2012

driving test-13nov2012

license receive-24nov12

debit card receive-25nov12

green card receive-27nov12

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.