PD is Current.

November 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

539 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Its been So many many days.. And thinking of many other days to come to wait..make me feel low and sick!! :crying:

God Please give strength to all those like me and me too!! :(

November don't have any high hopes!! Some date in JULY... Wish/Burning desire that would be ahead than july!!

PD 15NOV2010

CASE COMPLETED on 21 September 2011

NO INTERVEIW STILL :(

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys i don't think so that the are going to send it out IL Before publish visa bulletin so i knew some of my friend will do not like my post but its my feeling if they did not sent it last friday althouth it was 28 of the month how and why they will send it this week. Visa bulletin most likely be out next week around 9 to 10 due to long week end next week it can be late one or two day more. And my prediction for NOV is july 1st to july 8th. i wish it move more but its tract record since been almost 8 month it wasn't be move more then 4 to 5 week.

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010 AND SCHEDULED

Filed: Timeline

Guys i don't think so that the are going to send it out IL Before publish visa bulletin so i knew some of my friend will do not like my post but its my feeling if they did not sent it last friday althouth it was 28 of the month how and why they will send it this week. Visa bulletin most likely be out next week around 9 to 10 due to long week end next week it can be late one or two day more. And my prediction for NOV is july 1st to july 8th. i wish it move more but its tract record since been almost 8 month it wasn't be move more then 4 to 5 week.

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010 AND SCHEDULED

I Dont Agree ! You know that as everybody, DOS/NVC/LOCAL OFFICE mostly sends ILs before publishing the visa bulletin . On August, 2nd, 2012 one of dominican person got interview letter for september,11th, 2012 .. So its still predominant everyone gets interview letters before visa bulletin realise date. Good Luck Everyone ...Qasir you too good luck on interview .

Edited by F2B_29SEP04_ROW

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I Dont Agree ! You know that as everybody, DOS/NVC/LOCAL OFFICE mostly sends ILs before publishing the visa bulletin . On August, 2nd, 2012 one of dominican person got interview letter for september,11th, 2012 .. So its still predominant everyone gets interview letters before visa bulletin realise date. Good Luck Everyone ...Qasir you too good luck on interview .

OK my friend thisis not point of argue let me clear they have started sending out IL for September 2010 from July 27 2012 and its a record you can check on Sept prediction page they were not started from august 2nd i think august 2nd was the last day to some one who received it. And for October they only sent IL after visa bulletin my concerned is that.

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010 SCHEDULED

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

Guys there is no point to think about interviews, after or before VB publishing. Its same sit its gonna be same think like always 3to4 weeks movement. They were barely made it last mont 3 weeks wich was first fiscal year of 2013.I dont think Nov or DEC will change anything. For me its same think same sit, every month we only getting more and more disappointed because of big hopes and surprisingly 3weeks movement. lol ridiculous but I feel same we gonna see on November. July 1 or 8. I hope and pray I will be wrong and I wish.good lock all of us.waiting is really painful specially when we are waiting for our loved ones.

Edited by Steve visa bullet

Filed: Timeline

OK my friend thisis not point of argue let me clear they have started sending out IL for September 2010 from July 27 2012 and its a record you can check on Sept prediction page they were not started from august 2nd i think august 2nd was the last day to some one who received it. And for October they only sent IL after visa bulletin my concerned is that.

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010 SCHEDULED

All Right Buddy ! Good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.