just check dashboard update aug2010. sound upcoming VB july 2010

http://dashboard.uscis.gov/index.cfm?formtype=4&office=2&charttype=1

I also fell 99% upcoming will be somewhere Jul 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i think some date of july-10

just check dashboard update aug2010. sound upcoming VB july 2010

http://dashboard.uscis.gov/index.cfm?formtype=4&office=2&charttype=1

My Dear dont worry about dashboard. It shows july2010 since 5th of august :).

PD Date: 22 June 2010

Case Complete: August 2011

Interview: 19th Nov 2012

Result: AP ( Green Sheet & no documents required)

VISA in hand: 07 dec 2012 :)

Timeline

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBREAKING NEWSSSSSSSSSSS - 2 TO 3 MONTHS... BELIEVE IT.........

Kindly break this news briefly with genuine source..

thanks

PD Date: 22 June 2010

Case Complete: August 2011

Interview: 19th Nov 2012

Result: AP ( Green Sheet & no documents required)

VISA in hand: 07 dec 2012 :)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Hello! I am new to this forum! and the reason why i joined it is just to let everyone know that we are all in the same boat and we need to support each other.

I also have a question. my pd is oct 3,2010, category f2A, but i have a tourist visa and everytime i have a chance from school and work, i go visit my husband. but my question is, now that we are so close of finally reaching out pd, can i go visit my husband and if i reach my pd once i am there, can i just file for AOS: is it possible

please let me know.

i want to spend xmas with my husband

thanks

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello! I am new to this forum! and the reason why i joined it is just to let everyone know that we are all in the same boat and we need to support each other.

I also have a question. my pd is oct 3,2010, category f2A, but i have a tourist visa and everytime i have a chance from school and work, i go visit my husband. but my question is, now that we are so close of finally reaching out pd, can i go visit my husband and if i reach my pd once i am there, can i just file for AOS: is it possible

please let me know.

i want to spend xmas with my husband

thanks

YOU'RE TRYING TO PULL A FAST ONE,. NO. YOU CANT AOS - CANT MIISREP AT THE BORDER LINE. ALSO - YOU WOULD LOOSE ALL $$$ PAID FOR THE IV/POLICE REPORT AND MEDICAL IF YOU HAVE DONE THAT. IN ADDITION FOR THE CASE TO BE TRANSFERRED TO USCIS IT IS ONLY GOING TO DELAY THE PROCESS. YOU HAVE WAITED ALL THIS TIME - ITS ALMOST DONE

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline

Hi guys, I am also a new member here, I have very strange question: Why nvc sends a ds 3032 which tells that your visa will become available within 9 months, but in fact it's not true, I know some people been waiting for over a year after they recieve ds 3032. In my situation my pd is 20/jan/11, I recieved my ds 3032 on march of this year, I don't think that my pd will be available on december. Can you explain it to me please.

Hi guys, I am also a new member here, I have very strange question: Why nvc sends a ds 3032 which tells that your visa will become available within 9 months, but in fact it's not true, I know some people been waiting for over a year after they recieve ds 3032. In my situation my pd is 20/jan/11, I recieved my ds 3032 on march of this year, I don't think that my pd will be available on december. Can you explain it to me please.

Hi

I think its just an estimate

Timeline

Best of Luck everyone! I wish that I get current by December 2012! Best of Luck to Everyone!

--

Regards,

Mahrukh

PD:08/5/2010

RD:08/13/2010

NOA1:08/24/2010

NOA2:12/28/2010

Added-to-NVC:12/30/2010

NVC-sends-COA/AOS:1/4/2011

COA-email-to-NVC:1/8/2011

NVC-instructions-email:1/8/2011

COA-email-reply-from-NVC:1/10/2011

NVC-entered-COA-agent-info:1/11/2011

IV-fee-email:1/12/2011

AOS-fee-MAIL-&-copy-of-choice-of-agent-received:1/13/2011

AOS-fee-paid:1/14/2011

AOS-form-sent:2/11/2011

IV-fee-paid:3/11/2011

DS-packet-sent:3/19/2011

NVC-Case-Complete:4/11/2011

INTERVIEW:12/21/2012

Passport received:12/27/2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.