I AM NOT THAT GUY

Romney's Tax Returns are Safe

140 posts in this topic

no. if we're talking about someone's morals. why wouldn't we consider whether or not someone lied about being & took advantage of special priviledges afforded to exchange students in the same light as what someone's tax records might show?

Tell me how a transcript would show how he was an exchange student. I can tell you mine has no area on it that would indicate that.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Timeline

Yeah, I can see how you would love that load of bull about religious privacy. Why then did he opt to violate his religious privacy for 2010 and plans on violating it for 2011? Does this privacy only apply to years prior to 2010?

you're asking me questions you should be asking mr. romney. i respect his religious privacy & see no reason to attempt to force him to violate his privacy.

Tell me how a transcript would show how he was an exchange student. I can tell you mine has no area on it that would indicate that.

i misspoke. i meant records. sorry

7yqZWFL.jpg

I'm sorry, what do you mean by records and how do they differ from a transcript?

Maybe Smoke is looking for records from the Student Financial Aid office, under his adopted legal name of Barry Soetoro at the time. Perhaps this would be a good opportunity to examine all of Obama's tax returns, to see if he deducted any expenses for his student loans.

Maybe Smoke is looking for records from the Student Financial Aid office, under his adopted legal name of Barry Soetoro at the time. Perhaps this would be a good opportunity to examine all of Obama's tax returns, to see if he deducted any expenses for his student loans.

Seriously, I've said it before on here, but what's it going to take to prove the guy is a USC -- video of his head crowning as his mother pushes him out against a backdrop of Mt Rushmore while Stars and Stripes Forever plays?

I'm disappointed that you're in the birther camp. I'd pegged you better than that.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Seriously, I've said it before on here, but what's it going to take to prove the guy is a USC -- video of his head crowning as his mother pushes him out against a backdrop of Mt Rushmore while Stars and Stripes Forever plays?

I'm disappointed that you're in the birther camp. I'd pegged you better than that.

It's not a new pursuit by any means.

A Hint of New Life to a McCain Birth Issue

In the most detailed examination yet of Senator John McCain’s eligibility to be president, a law professor at the University of Arizona has concluded that neither Mr. McCain’s birth in 1936 in the Panama Canal Zone nor the fact that his parents were American citizens is enough to satisfy the constitutional requirement that the president must be a “natural-born citizen.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/11/us/politics/11mccain.html

think you should kiss the brown spot. :) if you're looking for someone to trade insults with you found him. lets go..fire away.

it was a legitimate request. you kept asking why when Honey Crumpet had already stated in the thread why.

Adjustment of Status from H-1B, Family-Based
07/26/2012 - 10/18/2012: 85 Days from Application Received to GC Received.
Removal of Conditions
07/22/2014 - 11/14/2014: 116 Days from Application Received to GC Received.
Naturalization
02/03/2016 - 05/31/2016 : 119 Days from Application Received to Oath Ceremony.

I am a United States citizen!

Tax transcripts are less important than college transcript, when you are evaluating candidates' qualifications for public office. If the voting public had spent more effort in vetting Barry Soetoro, then Hilary would be the one seeking reelection this year, and the economy would have recovered long ago under her husband's tutelage.

Barry Soetoro? Who would that be? And why would he have to have been vetted? What would his vetting have done to change the outcomes of the Democratic primaries in 2008? Who the ** is Barry Soetoro and why is he relevant to this discussion?

no. if we're talking about someone's morals. why wouldn't we consider whether or not someone lied about being & took advantage of special priviledges afforded to exchange students in the same light as what someone's tax records might show?

Obama wasn't an exchange student. This whole line of bull is built on an April Fools Day prank designed to show just what suckers the birthers really are. I didn't think you were that dim.

you're asking me questions you should be asking mr. romney. i respect his religious privacy & see no reason to attempt to force him to violate his privacy.

Rather, you're falling for an obvious bullshite argument that Romney has put out there. An argument that in light of the records he chose to release makes zero sense.

Another dim character that still hasn't grasped that he's been had with an April Fools Day prank. It's been over three years that this prank was played on the birther nuts and here we still have at least two characters on VJ that build arguments on it. Hilarious. :rofl:

Obama wasn't an exchange student. This whole line of bull is built on an April Fools Day prank designed to show just what suckers the birthers really are. I didn't think you were that dim.

i'm not a birther & you know it. i'm curious as to why his school records have been sealed. i have never heard of anyone doing that before. do you know why his school records are sealed?

7yqZWFL.jpg

i'm not a birther & you know it. i'm curious as to why his school records have been sealed. i have never heard of anyone doing that before. do you know why his school records are sealed?

You may not be a birther but you are sure doing a good job singing their song. Every person's school records are confidential. Everyone's. No President has ever been chased for their school records. Why this one? Because "he isn't one of us"? Why? That question has been asked multiple times here and not been answered. Why the different standard? Where are Mitt's school records? No, I don't want to see them. But why are the people that are asking for Obama's don't ask for Mitt's? Or Bush's? Or Clinton's? Or Reagan's? Or anyone's? Why Obama's? What makes him so special?

BTW, you are pushing the odd falsehood that Obama enrolled as a foreign exchange student. That's birtherism and you're pushing it. If you stand in their corner then you run the risk of being identified as one of them.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

You may not be a birther but you are sure doing a good job singing their song. Every person's school records are confidential. Everyone's. No President has ever been chased for their school records. Why this one? Because "he isn't one of us"? Why? That question has been asked multiple times here and not been answered. Why the different standard? Where are Mitt's school records? No, I don't want to see them. But why are the people that are asking for Obama's don't ask for Mitt's? Or Bush's? Or Clinton's? Or Reagan's? Or anyone's? Why Obama's? What makes him so special?

BTW, you are pushing the odd falsehood that Obama enrolled as a foreign exchange student. That's birtherism and you're pushing it. If you stand in their corner then you run the risk of being identified as one of them.

Bull and you know it.

http://www.insidepolitics.org/heard/heard32300.html