I AM NOT THAT GUY

Romney's Tax Returns are Safe

140 posts in this topic

no. i want to know how a self proclaimed pot-head that ditched class got thru an ivy league university. i'm betting that he enrolled as and took full advantage of lying about being a foreign exchange student. there is no dirt on romney. he followed the tax laws or the irs would have done something about it.

you speak as if no one who goes to an Ivy League school ever was a pothead LOL

I think you'll be surprised.

Adjustment of Status from H-1B, Family-Based
07/26/2012 - 10/18/2012: 85 Days from Application Received to GC Received.
Removal of Conditions
07/22/2014 - 11/14/2014: 116 Days from Application Received to GC Received.
Naturalization
02/03/2016 - 05/31/2016 : 119 Days from Application Received to Oath Ceremony.

I am a United States citizen!

Romney is a fake poser if he wins just the rich will stay rich for good and ill vote for obama i change my mind.

I meant state, not country! This is what happens when I post while on hold. :lol:

That says it all. :rofl:

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

It's sad when someone can't actually formulate a response ... and has to resort to posting the same video over and over again. Must be frustrating not being able to articulate your opinion.

Edited by Evylin

Filed: Timeline

You truly believe that Americans would knowingly vote an amnestied felon into the highest office? You can't be serious.

i truly believe mitt romney will be the president elect on 11-7-12. yes, i do.

as far as an 'amnestied felon'. well, i guess we'll just have to start calling you a 'feloner' or something like that. :lol: because, you ain't got jack chit that can prove anything. romney already said revealing his tax information would 'violate his religous privacy' :wub: ....yes, i loved that line.

7yqZWFL.jpg

i truly believe mitt romney will be the president elect on 11-7-12. yes, i do.

as far as an 'amnestied felon'. well, i guess we'll just have to start calling you a 'feloner' or something like that. :lol: because, you ain't got jack chit that can prove anything. romney already said revealing his tax information would 'violate his religous privacy' :wub: ....yes, i loved that line.

Nobody's saying there's proof of anything. Nobody's even accusing him of anything. People are just asking him to provide what he forced others to provide and what many Republicans before him provided, no questions asked. Who knew that was such a big deal.

It's not like he provided the information, his tax returns were fine, and people were denying their authenticity or anything.

He should simply follow the rules that are in place for everyone else.

Nobody's saying there's proof of anything. Nobody's even accusing him of anything. People are just asking him to provide what he forced others to provide and what many Republicans before him provided, no questions asked. Who knew that was such a big deal.

It's not like he provided the information, his tax returns were fine, and people were denying their authenticity or anything.

He should simply follow the rules that are in place for everyone else.

he has provided all that is required. quit trying to violate the man's religious privacy.

7yqZWFL.jpg

Harsh, why have you avoided answering my question about why the disclosure of college transcripts is as relevant as the disclosure of tax returns? You seem happy to attempt to answer other people's questions.

Tax transcripts are less important than college transcript, when you are evaluating candidates' qualifications for public office. If the voting public had spent more effort in vetting Barry Soetoro, then Hilary would be the one seeking reelection this year, and the economy would have recovered long ago under her husband's tutelage.

lolo-stanleyann-barry-and-maya-soetoro.jpg

Tax transcripts are less important than college transcript, when you are evaluating candidates' qualifications for public office. If the voting public had spent more effort in vetting Barry Soetoro, then Hilary would be the one seeking reelection this year, and the economy would have recovered long ago under her husband's tutelage.

Tell me why they are more important. Give an example or two. Don't just assert that they are.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

It does? Elucidate.

You must be a high priority caller. :rofl:

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

:blink:

You get put on hold! Hahahahaha! That explains everything! And yet nothing at the same time! Everyone laugh.

Edited by Evylin