I AM NOT THAT GUY

Romney's Tax Returns are Safe

140 posts in this topic

no. i want to know how a self proclaimed pot-head that ditched class got thru an ivy league university. i'm betting that he enrolled as and took full advantage of lying about being a foreign exchange student. there is no dirt on romney. he followed the tax laws or the irs would have done something about it.

Ok, I can bet too and I bet there is some dirt on Romney. I bet he also even smoked pot when he was in college. The odds are pretty much in my favor ;)

Funny-quotes-Daffy-Duck.jpg

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Ok, I can bet too and I bet there is some dirt on Romney. I bet he also even smoked pot when he was in college. The odds are pretty much in my favor ;)

I don't think he smoked pot. He was too busy assaulting gay students...

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Timeline
no. i want to know how a self proclaimed pot-head that ditched class got thru an ivy league university. i'm betting that he enrolled as and took full advantage of lying about being a foreign exchange student.

Still haven't figured out that this ridiculous accusation was an April's Fools Day prank designed to punk the birther nuts? And it worked, too. And apparently, it still is working. A whole 3 1/2 years later. :lol:

there is no dirt on romney. he followed the tax laws or the irs would have done something about it.

Right. Unless there was an amnesty for tax cheats. Oh wait, there was one. In 2009.

120803-romney-says-allegations-he-paid-no-taxes-are-untrue-and-inaccurate.jpg

He should follow tradition and make them public. NOT doing so just makes it worse. If there was no dirt, providing them would be a no brainer.

;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

School record? ####### .... u want to see if he got an A in math or something? I want to see the real dirt that Romney is hiding.

Yes wanna see if he made A or Cs, sometimes dems are so bad that they can hide their documents and its OK no one should question them but if other party hides their document and they go on accussing ohh there must be something in there.

Still haven't figured out that this ridiculous accusation was an April's Fools Day prank designed to punk the birther nuts? And it worked, too. And apparently, it still is working. A whole 3 1/2 years later. :lol:

Right. Unless there was an amnesty for tax cheats. Oh wait, there was one. In 2009.

120803-romney-says-allegations-he-paid-no-taxes-are-untrue-and-inaccurate.jpg

;)

You are smart guy.... should not that same be applicable to sitting president and should he not disclose his details... details the American Public has been asking for.

Yes wanna see if he made A or Cs, sometimes dems are so bad that they can hide their documents and its OK no one should question them but if other party hides their document and they go on accussing ohh there must be something in there.

You are smart guy.... should not that same be applicable to sitting president and should he not disclose his details... details the American Public has been asking for.

Why? Releasing documents that "the American public has been asking for" hasn't worked for Obama. He does as asked and people just say they're fake, so why bother? :)

no. i want to know how a self proclaimed pot-head that ditched class got thru an ivy league university.

I know plenty of self-proclaimed class-ditching potheads who graduated from Ivy League schools with honours. It isn't as hard as you think.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Timeline

Why? Releasing documents that "the American public has been asking for" hasn't worked for Obama. He does as asked and people just say they're fake, so why bother? :)

He has not given everything, how many years it took him to produce the documents.

He has not given everything, how many years it took him to produce the documents.

He made his birth certificate available in 2008. That wasn't good enough.

He released the long form birth certificate in 2011. That wasn't good enough.

Yeah. I'm sure whatever school transcripts he released, Republicans everywhere would accept. :lol: Please.

Edited by Evylin

Timeline

Yeah. I'm sure whatever school transcripts he released, Republicans everywhere would accept. :lol: Please.

2011 after he got elected.... any dictator can even release his birth certificate once he is power.

He never released his college transcripts, he never released his selective service records.

So all in all its ok for him to block his documents but its not ok for Romney to block his documents thats Dems stand.

2011 after he got elected.... any dictator can even release his birth certificate once he is power.

He never released his college transcripts, he never released his selective service records.

So all in all its ok for him to block his documents but its not ok for Romney to block his documents thats Dems stand.

I stopped reading at dictator.

Timeline

Dont give the BS of ppl going to believe or not... than stop pointing finger at others.

I expect more from him - he is the one who came to power on promises of Change, Transperancy and on and on.

Dont give the BS of ppl going to believe or not... than stop pointing finger at others.

I expect more from him - he is the one who came to power on promises of Change, Transperancy and on and on.

So you hold different standards for two people. One should release everything, the other shouldn't.

Spell it out for me, since I'm such a dunderhead. What information would you expect to glean from his transcripts and how would this reflect on who he is right now as a president? Why is this data as important as having access to the tax returns of a candidate, which can tell us more up-to-date and relevant information about his financial probity and what potential conflicts of interest he might have?

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que