201nick

Permanent resident file for i130

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Time to close out the thread.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

Hi Friends

As I told you I have to go back to the court house and find out a solution. I did. I explained to judge every single thing. The paper they gave me was legal separation which have judge sign and a stamp look like an Original Divorce Decree. Well I was honest and loyal , was not in guilty(Not my fault). So, I got my final decree and they restore my divorce date from last year. Thanks God it got solved.

Well my case is solved but I want to write down something here.

1) Friends nobody is a legal Attorney on these kinda sites.

2) Everybody has some different kind of problems (All cases are different).

3) Believe in yourself.

4) These kinda sites good for case study, Don't follow any decision from here.Because you have to find out your own solution. Like I did.

Like in my case

1st opinion by Queen Penguin

1. Fire the first attorney who told you the wrong thing (but really, why did it take a year and a half to get divorce papers signed???)

2. Withdraw the I-130

3. Go visit your partner again, get married again.

4. Re-file.

If I follow her advice then I will have a big problem. More Questions to immigration like why I withdraw my first i-130 case n why i divorce her and re-marry again her. Not a safe side. So, I drop that idea.

2nd opinion by gwe and lolo

How did you get your green card ? If it was by marriage to a USC and was less than 5 years ago that is another road block to being able to file an I130

Wrong don't give bad advise Read section 5 of who may NOT use an I130 . There is a prohibition of filing for 5 years if you got your green card by marriage unless your spouse died or you can prove you aren't trying to commit fraud. Trying to prove it isn't fraud can seriously backfire and cause the petitioner to lose status also.

1. I was looking help here and he asked me how did I got my greencard. That was not the answer of my question.

2. "Backfire you can lose your status". Why we are scared to lose the status. According to you always be quiet doesn't matter what your spouse doing with you because you can lose the status. No, "We have court here and judges here". If you are honest they are all listen you. Why need to be scared I don't understand.

3rd opinion by Long Time Member

It might help if we knew what Nationality you are.

I asked for your nationality, not your race.

1. I know the difference between a race and Nationality.

2. Why you use the word "might", means you are putting conditions on me . If you don't like my Nationality you will not help me. Your small sentence telling me lot of things. Means a Doc. have to ask patient I can give you a treatment if I know your Nationality.

Well friends this is the first and last time I use this kinda site. Got good experience from here.But I want to tell you one thing ask yourself you are right or wrong you will find all answer. Just read the case study and asked your self what I have to do in my case. Like I did after listening some bull here. i made my own decision and help my self. "NOW BIG RED FLAG TURN INTO A HUGE GREEN FLAG"

Thanks

Your ignorance and arrogance is incredible.

You come here for help, and people are trying to help you. Yet, you insult them when they try to help you.

Nationality is important in immigration. Some consulates are easier than others. There are different lines for people from different countries.

Immigrating means crossing borders, so nationality matters. Going to the doctor does not involve crossing borders, so nationality does not matter. Try making a relevant comparison.

Since you are such a genius who knows how to "green flag" your case, then why did you even ask for help?

Since you no longer want help, the moderators should close this thread.

• 1 year later...

559 days , got approval for I-130. Case transfer to NVC. TRUTH NEVER DIES. AS I TOLD YOU EARLIER. YES I HAD AN INTERVIEW, BUT why should I NEED TO BE WORRIED AND SCARED. AS I TOLD YOU I Can SEE A BIG HUGE GREEN FLAG NOT A RED FLAG on my way.

And once again if you are honest don't need to be scared.

I didn't follow the above instructions which people's gave to me.

Look I am in safe hands. If I follow even one instruction then today the whole story will be different.

Friends just listen your inner voice. Be honest with yourself and GOD will help you.

Filed: Timeline

559 days , got approval for I-130. Case transfer to NVC. TRUTH NEVER DIES. AS I TOLD YOU EARLIER. YES I HAD AN INTERVIEW, BUT why should I NEED TO BE WORRIED AND SCARED. AS I TOLD YOU I Can SEE A BIG HUGE GREEN FLAG NOT A RED FLAG on my way.

And once again if you are honest don't need to be scared.

I didn't follow the above instructions which people's gave to me.

Look I am in safe hands. If I follow even one instruction then today the whole story will be different.

Friends just listen your inner voice. Be honest with yourself and GOD will help you.

That's not a polite way to come back and spit at people who tried to get ideas together to help you.

This is not classroom, you are not supposed to follow any instruction of anyone.

Remember you came here for help first, so even you figured things out, or things turned the way you want ( as all of people here want as well). At least, a thank you would be approriate rather than jerking around and being arrogant.

I wish you luck with your journey, but I hope you should consider and change your attitudes in your real life , because, man, otherwise you might someday getsome high-five with a chair in the face.

God bless.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.