beck26

our I-129F is still not processed???!?!

24 posts in this topic

oh no!!!

hhhmmm wow really they call your fiance? kinda odd for me :bonk:

anyways i'm not an immigration expert or anything. but i assumed they probably asking for additional info (RFE)...let just think positive on this one :thumbs:

goodluck

i find it odd too...do other forumers here have that experience of the adjudicator personally calling them?....so we should assume its an RFE and they decided not to send the whole package back and just ask for the additional ID?

oh by the way guys, im the beneficiary in the petition...what i meant by the adjudicator called my fiance personally was she's the petitioner....im just the one asking question here in the forum because she is kinda busy (military) and she is an aquarius (LOL) so i cant force her to check this forum every now and then. those who know things about zodiac signs will understand me LOL. :lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belarus
Timeline

NOA1 = we got it. Your package was delivered. That's it. Nothing more. After that every one is different. I never heard of an adjudicator calling any one ( embassy's yes) but that means at least some one is now looking at it and making decisions.

And for what it is worth if you and yours really work out and you stay married for 20-30-40 years, a few months here and there getting it together is not such a big deal..is it? Take a cold shower. :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

that's it in a nutshell basically...we had been informed that they haven't opened our petition yet eventhough we got our NOA1 way back in march this year...hope it will be fast this time around as others say...thank you so much for your replies.

no one forgot anything.

Your casefile is in a queue.

Please to study about queues, soonish .

There are other queues in the entire visa journey.

You are in a queue, currently.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

hi guys, this is so surprising and at the same time, kinda depressing....

we filed our petition last march 5, and so we expect some kind of result before august 5 or september 5...we recieved our NOA1 by march 7 and my fiance has called the USCIS california office a couple of times....to ask for expedition (though we are fine even if it wasn't allowed) and to ask for the updates on our application. (they said it was still being processed and even on the USCIS site it says : INITIAL REVIEW)

now, what shocked us was yesterday, an adjudicator called my fiance and said that they needed her military ID because they haven't started our petition yet...this is so infuriating...we waited for almost 6 months and now they are telling us they forgot to start our petition after sending us a NOA1 way back in march???

so do we have to wait another 6 months? sad day for us.. :(

Most active duty military applicants get their Visas way ahead of everyone else, and yours should be no exception. However, a copy of the petitioner's military ID card probably was not included in the I129 application, although a US passport, US dirver's license, etc. would have sufficed. Military people, especially those with petitioners about to deploy on a military mission are always given priority.

When you send a copy of your military ID (front and back) certified to be a true copy by your base notary public, include a letter requesting for priority handling and mention that you're in the military.

I've been there and done that!! But in the old days, the base handled everything concerning petitions for overseas brides and fiancees. Perhaps this has changed now and you're on your own. But the rules have not changed concerning clearing immigration. When I requested for my wife's emigration from the Philippines, we (the petitioners) had to attend a week's seminar together with our fiance. There we filled out paperworks for their emigration. After the week long seminar, our papers were signed off and submitted to the US Embassy in Manila. After 60 days or so, the Visas were issued...

Incidentally, that was with the first wife and we are unfortunately divorced now. This petition is for a new wife for a new life..

NOA1 = we got it. Your package was delivered. That's it. Nothing more. After that every one is different. I never heard of an adjudicator calling any one ( embassy's yes) but that means at least some one is now looking at it and making decisions.

And for what it is worth if you and yours really work out and you stay married for 20-30-40 years, a few months here and there getting it together is not such a big deal..is it? Take a cold shower. :)

well i guess you got a point there...i just got really sad about it.. :(

Hopefully you are on track now, good luck.

thank you so much, made me feel a lot better

Most active duty military applicants get their Visas way ahead of everyone else, and yours should be no exception. However, a copy of the petitioner's military ID card probably was not included in the I129 application, although a US passport, US dirver's license, etc. would have sufficed. Military people, especially those with petitioners about to deploy on a military mission are always given priority.

When you send a copy of your military ID (front and back) certified to be a true copy by your base notary public, include a letter requesting for priority handling and mention that you're in the military.

I've been there and done that!! But in the old days, the base handled everything concerning petitions for overseas brides and fiancees. Perhaps this has changed now and you're on your own. But the rules have not changed concerning clearing immigration. When I requested for my wife's emigration from the Philippines, we (the petitioners) had to attend a week's seminar together with our fiance. There we filled out paperworks for their emigration. After the week long seminar, our papers were signed off and submitted to the US Embassy in Manila. After 60 days or so, the Visas were issued...

Incidentally, that was with the first wife and we are unfortunately divorced now. This petition is for a new wife for a new life..

yes, that's right...we forgot to mention that she is in the military when we sent our petition (we assumed they would know it since they do background checks and it's the job history at G-325A form)

she requested for expedition but it didn't pushed through because she only got "tentative" deployment orders...or did they asked for her military ID to expedite it?

i'm asking her if she wants to ask them clearly what's happening but my fiance said we should just wait...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

that's very interesting.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.