Heroes

453 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what happened to everyone?

i missed last weeks show :( i was in L&D with contractions for a few hours...

ive tried to watch it on the nbc site, but it keeps freezing up and its killing me that i dont know whats happened!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"True love is falling in love with your best friend,

and only then, will you find the meaning of happiness."

tony_1.gif

• 1 month later...
Filed: Timeline

Holy #######, K...totally missed your 2nd to last post!

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

The show is INSANE now...but last week's show was what it would be like 5 years in future if Sylar wasn't stopped. Apparantly, Hiro is supposed to kill him, and I think he'll attempt it this week.

Erm, Isaac is dad, but he left behind some timeline of how everything goes down...but erm, other than that, I can't remember what else happened. I'll look for a recap guide for ya.

http://www.watchingheroes.com/07-recap/

http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/artic...egory_2914.html <----that site used to be my fave recap site, tho I can't remember which writer was my fave.....

thank you!! i actually wound up in L&D several times with contractions before my little guy arrived... he was a st pattys day baby ;)

and thanks for the sites... ive was able to watch it the last 2 nights... i had missed the march 5th episode... but i found it online... i was surprised that noone had posted in the thread since march!! thought i would bump it so we could hopefully get it going again... esp since there are only 3 more episodes!

the stuff with sylars mother was just totally freaky... and i was thrilled to see that mohinder had the cure for molly... it all made sense and i had told my hubby that the cure was in mohinder... it explains so much

so now i am thinking of what is gonna happen, cuz if they succeed in killing sylar, what will happen next fall???

tony_1.gif

http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/artic...egory_2914.html <----that site used to be my fave recap site, tho I can't remember which writer was my fave.....

thank you!! i actually wound up in L&D several times with contractions before my little guy arrived... he was a st pattys day baby ;)

and thanks for the sites... ive was able to watch it the last 2 nights... i had missed the march 5th episode... but i found it online... i was surprised that noone had posted in the thread since march!! thought i would bump it so we could hopefully get it going again... esp since there are only 3 more episodes!

the stuff with sylars mother was just totally freaky... and i was thrilled to see that mohinder had the cure for molly... it all made sense and i had told my hubby that the cure was in mohinder... it explains so much

so now i am thinking of what is gonna happen, cuz if they succeed in killing sylar, what will happen next fall???

I'm tellin ya what, that lil girl aint gonna be used for good :no:

She freaks me out, lol

Oh, and I'm also suprised this thread died....WHAT A FOCKING SHOW! man I'm addicted....although last night's ep did not blow my skirt up :no:

oooooooooooooooooooooooo

spoilers for 5/14 show:

did anyone realize that molly was the girl that the cop found and saved?

did anyone think that bennett would be so cold blooded? he didnt bat an eyelid!!!!!

was anyone surprised to see nathans wife?

the interaction between hiro and his dad was soooo cool...

sylar is full of a new vengeance and determination... he is more scary now... using the FBI to get what he wants...

and did you love that look on lindermans face when DL popped up behind him and................

lots of WHOA moments.....

why does next week have to be a whole week away????

tony_1.gif

Highlight to read....I marked as spoilers

did anyone realize that molly was the girl that the cop found and saved?

Nope!!!

did anyone think that bennett would be so cold blooded? he didnt bat an eyelid!!!!!

I saw him recoil when he saw it was a little girl...I don't think he's coldblooded, just knows what needs to be done, and is now tormented on how to get it done.

was anyone surprised to see nathans wife?

`

nope...totally saw that coming weeks ago when L healed that orchid when we first saw his powers...

the interaction between hiro and his dad was soooo cool...

Yeah it was!

sylar is full of a new vengeance and determination... he is more scary now... using the FBI to get what he wants...

I think it's kinda surreal or summat that Issac painted the NY thing and Sylar mistook it as him and not Peter....Sylar was aghast at why he'd blow up a city..., but since he saw the painting & cos of the fiasco with his mother, it's kinda forced him into it...whereas had he not seen the painting, he wouldn't have even thought of it. Kinda freaky!

Also kinda lame how easily they took Ted away...I mean he's a nuclear reactor for fock's sake...he could have put up a bigger fight when the Feds dragged him away....Plus, Peter heard Sylar saying he was going to use it to his advantage....so DUH....PLUS...why didn't Peter grab Ted and go invis? Eh, overanalyzing, I know....

*chants to self 'the willing suspension of disbelief...the willing suspension of disbelief...'*

and did you love that look on lindermans face when DL popped up behind him and................

Yeah that was class! Shame he had to go out like that cos I liked him...sorta the evil dude ya love ta hate! I hated to see DL die cos I really liked him too, but I see him in the coming attractions, so #######?

lots of WHOA moments.....

why does next week have to be a whole week away????

I know!!! GRRRRRRRRRRREAT EP!

I totally love how the foundation's laid for everyone to come together...like when Nikki said to the cop 'didn't I throw you out of a window?' and DL and HRG were all :blink:

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Lisa- you were saying how you got your mom hooked...

I did the same thing, but my sister and friend too(same houshold though). :) I kept telling them that they should watch it. They only saw the past few episodes though so I had to explain a lot to them.

I really like Milo Ventimiglia! I just saw him on Regis and Kelly. :D

I am biased because he used to be on Gilmore Girls, one of my fav shows ( :blush: ), and I really like the character he plays on Heroes.

To avoid saying more about the spoilers, I ditto pretty much everything Lisa said, except referring to Mr. L, I was glad about that.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Timeline

Last week I saw Milo on LIVE, and right now "Dr Mohinder Suresh" (don't remember his real name) is on there with Regis and Kelly. He's another cutie! Though I may be biased. :P

I am looking forward to tonight.

Last week I saw Milo on LIVE, and right now "Dr Mohinder Suresh" (don't remember his real name) is on there with Regis and Kelly. He's another cutie! Though I may be biased. :P

oh, you *might* be biased, but i doubt it... he is a hottie... very very pleasant on the eyes :)

tony_1.gif

Timeline

oh, you *might* be biased, but i doubt it... he is a hottie... very very pleasant on the eyes :)

:lol: