Veiled Princess

Heroes

453 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

as the cheerleader's name is Claire Bennet..... wouldn't that make HRG,'s name, Mr.Bennet?? or am I missing something??

And remember Mr.Bennet is working for someone and that someone is probably Mr.Linderman....

mvSuprise-hug.gif

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been working on my ability to bend space and time - it's not working yet.

AOS/EAD

11/15/2006 NOA1 for EAD and AOS

12/1/2006 Received RFE Grrrrrrrrr

12/2/2006 Biometrics

12/8/2006 Sent back RFE

1/26/2007 EAD Card Production Ordered

1/31/2007 EAD Card received

3/6/2007 INTERVIEW - FBI namecheck

3/26/2007 NOA1 for AP

4/30/2007 AOS APPROVED

5/7/2007 Green Card Arrived!

-

2/12/09 Mailed Removal of Conditions

3/10/09 Bio Appt

-

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!

Nathan!?!?!?!?!!!

is her dad????

"True love is falling in love with your best friend,

and only then, will you find the meaning of happiness."

tony_1.gif

Timeline

I think it is stupid that they made Nathan her dad.... :P

I never really noticed until this episode that they never tell you Mr. Bennet's first name... The wife almost said it....

Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

I completely missed this week's episode.....I expected it to be repeated today on SciFi, but it wasn't on :angry: I don't see it scheduled at all on SciFi :blink:

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Filed: Timeline

I never really noticed until this episode that they never tell you Mr. Bennet's first name... The wife almost said it....

I agree with the bit you blacked out...seems like the safe way to go.

Timeline

I agree with the bit you blacked out...seems like the safe way to go.

most definitely...

I really like this show but they are giving out far too many secrets way too fast... there won't be much to give away soon... I am afraid it is going to fizzle out soon.....

I just saw this article..... it is a bit of a spoiler, something about an addition of a new cast member....

Eric Roberts Joins Heroes Cast

Source: The Hollywood Reporter

January 23, 2007

Eric Roberts has joined the cast of NBC's breakout hit "Heroes," says The Hollywood Reporter. Roberts is set to play Thompson, a new associate of Claire's father H.R.G. (Jack Coleman) on Tim Kring's superhero drama.

Roberts is joining another new addition to the "Heroes" cast, Christopher Eccleston, who made his debut as Claude on Monday's episode.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=18539

Not sure if that is going to be a good thing or not.... :unsure:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Timeline

It just seems that it's basing the premise around

SuperHero families.

Think about it: Nathan, Peter, the woman in the trailer, Claire then Nikki, DL, Micah,...next Hiro's father and sister are gonna come back into it...just you watch. Then the cop...he's either gonna find out the kid's not his...or this new baby is gonna be all Superbaby or summat

Of course, that's just me speculating

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I'm wondering what's it going to be next week!! Hope it goes faster now.. seems we know almist everybody past already... umm....excited!!!!

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"