Veiled Princess

Heroes

453 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
is claires dad gonna bite it??? whats up with hiro's dad??? who is claires REAL dad??? why did that scientist fall for sylars act, i mean, didnt anyone else see what was coming??? who is the invisible dude, and what could he "teach" to peter (or did he teach to anyone else and who were they???)???

arggggghhhhhhhhhh!

ARGGGGGGG tooo :lol: haveing the same question myself!!

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

from what I understood it seems like the invisible guy has taught other people how to control their powers....

He was talking to Peter and he mentioned something about the others....

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I read, I think in Entertainment Weekly, that the invisible guy is part of an earlier generation of people with powers, and that it will open up a whole new world to explore.

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

What was that thing sticking out of sylar's head? The invisble man is too much like the one in Ghost - he helps people but he's generally a bit of a #######.

AOS/EAD

11/15/2006 NOA1 for EAD and AOS

12/1/2006 Received RFE Grrrrrrrrr

12/2/2006 Biometrics

12/8/2006 Sent back RFE

1/26/2007 EAD Card Production Ordered

1/31/2007 EAD Card received

3/6/2007 INTERVIEW - FBI namecheck

3/26/2007 NOA1 for AP

4/30/2007 AOS APPROVED

5/7/2007 Green Card Arrived!

-

2/12/09 Mailed Removal of Conditions

3/10/09 Bio Appt

-

Timeline
What was that thing sticking out of sylar's head? The invisble man is too much like the one in Ghost - he helps people but he's generally a bit of a #######.

they have been doing all sorts of experiments with Sylar to see how he ticks.. I am sure that has something to do with all the experiments...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

they have been doing all sorts of experiments with Sylar to see how he ticks.. I am sure that has something to do with all the experiments...

It looked like one of those paper things that are stuck in a piece of meat? Do you know what I mean?

I should stop watching series on TV, I just get annoyed when I can't watch the next one straight away.

AOS/EAD

12/2/2006 Biometrics

12/8/2006 Sent back RFE

3/26/2007 NOA1 for AP

4/30/2007 AOS APPROVED

-

3/10/09 Bio Appt

-

Timeline

It looked like one of those paper things that are stuck in a piece of meat? Do you know what I mean?

I should stop watching series on TV, I just get annoyed when I can't watch the next one straight away.

I think maybe they were pulling out bits of his brain to do experiments on and they just kept that thing in there for easy access...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

I think maybe they were pulling out bits of his brain to do experiments on and they just kept that thing in there for easy access...

Do you think Sylar has a hinged skull so that when he cuts other people's brains out he just has to open his head and put the new bits in? He is one strange man. I like him better as Adam in season 3 24 :)

AOS/EAD

12/2/2006 Biometrics

12/8/2006 Sent back RFE

3/26/2007 NOA1 for AP

4/30/2007 AOS APPROVED

-

3/10/09 Bio Appt

-

Filed: Timeline

CLAIRE'S DAD IS

LINDERMAN!!!

well, that's my prediction

And the invisible dude? What a great actor Eccleston is! He was a much better Dr Who than the replacement, but yet I still can not look at him without thinking of him as Nicky in Our Friends in the North...what a great show that was.

Anyways, I digress...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
CLAIRE'S DAD IS

LINDERMAN!!!

And the invisible dude? What a great actor Eccleston is! He was a much better Dr Who than the replacement, but yet I still can not look at him without thinking of him as Nicky in Our Friends in the North...what a great show that was.

Anyways, I digress...

ahhhhh tricky how you did that I did not see who you throught till I replyed!! I dunno about that prediction, I dont think he would let Claire's "adopted" dad have her...

Timeline

Claire's dad mentioned in another episode when he was talking to the painter and trying to convince him to help, that something terrible happened to Claire's parents and he didn't want anything terrible to happen to Claire...

I don't think her dad is Linderman either...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

CLAIRE'S DAD IS

LINDERMAN!!!

Anyways, I digress...

ahhhhh tricky how you did that I did not see who you throught till I replyed!! I dunno about that prediction, I dont think he would let Claire's "adopted" dad have her...

Hmmm I really don't know - it's a common theory but I think it would just be a bit obvious... But then again, they need it to be someone we already know for it to be a shock, so could be!

AOS/EAD

12/2/2006 Biometrics

12/8/2006 Sent back RFE

3/26/2007 NOA1 for AP

4/30/2007 AOS APPROVED

-

3/10/09 Bio Appt

-

Filed: Timeline
CLAIRE'S DAD IS

LINDERMAN!!!

Anyways, I digress...

Hmmm I really don't know - it's a common theory but I think it would just be a bit obvious... But then again, they need it to be someone we already know for it to be a shock, so could be!

or the real shock...it's her adopted dad, lol.

I don't think it's Petrelli, but then again, I'm just talkin crazy tonite...but I really do think it's something 'bigger' than just HornRimmedGlasses dude or Petrelli.

CLAIRE'S DAD IS

LINDERMAN!!!

Anyways, I digress...

or the real shock...it's her adopted dad, lol.

I don't think it's Petrelli, but then again, I'm just talkin crazy tonite...but I really do think it's something 'bigger' than just HornRimmedGlasses dude or Petrelli.

Haha I was wondering what HRG stood for - I'm glad I finally know! It is a bit weird that they've never mentioned his name yet... Must be a clue! I just re-watched the episode with my husband (I watched it without him earlier cos I was impatient) and the most exciting thing that happened was micah getting money out of the ATM. That's pretty cool actually.

AOS/EAD

12/2/2006 Biometrics

12/8/2006 Sent back RFE

3/26/2007 NOA1 for AP

4/30/2007 AOS APPROVED

-