Veiled Princess

Heroes

453 posts in this topic

yep... but the one that is on the site tonite is still the one from last week... i will be able to catch it on friday... but not before, since im working the next 3 days (during which i have to pretty much work, come home, sleep, get up and go to work)

just sucks to have to wait almost another week! what will happen between now and 1/22? aaaargh!

"True love is falling in love with your best friend,

and only then, will you find the meaning of happiness."

tony_1.gif

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

ok not going to spoil tongihts episode for all of you but damn... nothing until 01/22 is going to suck eggs badly!

BTW it left alot open and posed alot of new questions..... hehe just to tease all of you who missed it tongiht.

I 130 & I129F (K3) and AOS info in timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

awww....

I did watch it last night but was kinda drunk and had a headache :lol: I didnt follow some but overall I like it!!

Spoiler!

Just wondering... if the power is in the brain.. how would Sylar gets Eden power since she shot her head?

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"

Filed: Timeline

SPOILER ALERT! DO NOT PROCEED UNLESS YOU'VE WATCHED LAST NIGHT'S SHOW!!!!

awww....

I did watch it last night but was kinda drunk and had a headache :lol: I didnt follow some but overall I like it!!

Spoiler!

Just wondering... if the power is in the brain.. how would Sylar gets Eden power since she shot her head?

Highlight to read......hidden not to accidentally spoil anything

it'll have missed her 'special' area I'll bet or summat like that.

I usually tivo it, but i was sitting in front of the tv upstairs and I just thought I'd watch it in real time....which meant sitting thru commercials...which meant I was channel surfing, so I didn't follow the whole thing either.

I dunno, I do LOVELOVELOVE the show, but I'm sick of some of the characters....petrelli's bro, for one...like enough with your non-believing, even tho you're flyin around like peter effing pan for **'s sake.....and the blonde mother of that really adorable kid Micah. And why isn't Micah tellin his dad that he has powers too??? I thought the kid was gonna like heal his dad or summat like that. Tho, i was CERTAIN the blonde was the one who was killed off for some reason!

What's with Claire's dad? What's his damn dealio? And the big Hatian that he pals around with...why'd ha give Claire a free pass? Makes me think that the Dad aint all that great. And Peter and the cop...#######, neither of them figure out that each other is special? How could P not...knowin he's a power-leech? But yeah, it's just like every week there's just this lil bit that they give you, and they haven't shown us real movement at all, like getting several of them together or anything....and now it's off for 7 weeks or so. PISSES ME OFF!!! grrr

I do wonder though, how this show can sustain itself once they avert the big explosion. Is this gonna be like Xmen or some crappy 'let's fight bad guys' tv series? Cos once all the answers are given, it's like where do you go from there?

GAH so many questions. Damnit 7 weeks :cry:

Edited by LisaD

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
ok... last night episode was a little confusing to me...

how did the artist guy ended up with the cheerleader's dad? and why is the Japanese guy said the artist aslready dead?

(i'd admit i didnt really pay attention for last episode) so.. did i miss something?

cant wait till next week!

hubby and I caught up with all the episodes last week.... wow, what a great show :thumbs:

At the end of one episode it shows Eden talking to Claire's dad and asking if she should bring someone in and then a little later it shows Eden at the artist's door introducing herself and the next episode Claire's dad has the artist....

I am still trying to figure out if Claire's dad is really a bad guy or if he is just misguided... :unsure:

I think the little kid's power is that he can fix electronic type stuff....

oh just wanted to mention that you can catch up with all the episodes here....

http://www.nbc.com/Video/rewind/full_episodes/heroes.shtml

mvSuprise-hug.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I'm torn between watching heroes at 9 or get it off itunes tomorrow, seeing as 24 is on at 9 as well... Is it a good episode? Or is it really horribly slow?

AOS/EAD

11/15/2006 NOA1 for EAD and AOS

12/1/2006 Received RFE Grrrrrrrrr

12/2/2006 Biometrics

12/8/2006 Sent back RFE

1/26/2007 EAD Card Production Ordered

1/31/2007 EAD Card received

3/6/2007 INTERVIEW - FBI namecheck

3/26/2007 NOA1 for AP

4/30/2007 AOS APPROVED

5/7/2007 Green Card Arrived!

-

2/12/09 Mailed Removal of Conditions

3/10/09 Bio Appt

-

I'm torn between watching heroes at 9 or get it off itunes tomorrow, seeing as 24 is on at 9 as well... Is it a good episode? Or is it really horribly slow?

It's good AND slow, lol

get it tomorrow ;)

I will, and I will be back for discussions afterwards :alien:

AOS/EAD

11/15/2006 NOA1 for EAD and AOS

12/1/2006 Received RFE Grrrrrrrrr

12/2/2006 Biometrics

12/8/2006 Sent back RFE

1/26/2007 EAD Card Production Ordered

1/31/2007 EAD Card received

3/6/2007 INTERVIEW - FBI namecheck

3/26/2007 NOA1 for AP

4/30/2007 AOS APPROVED

5/7/2007 Green Card Arrived!

-

2/12/09 Mailed Removal of Conditions

3/10/09 Bio Appt

-

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Got my weekly Hiro fix :star:

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

is claires dad gonna bite it??? whats up with hiro's dad??? who is claires REAL dad??? why did that scientist fall for sylars act, i mean, didnt anyone else see what was coming??? who is the invisible dude, and what could he "teach" to peter (or did he teach to anyone else and who were they???)???

arggggghhhhhhhhhh!

"True love is falling in love with your best friend,

and only then, will you find the meaning of happiness."

tony_1.gif