Veiled Princess

Heroes

453 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

ok... last night episode was a little confusing to me...

how did the artist guy ended up with the cheerleader's dad? and why is the Japanese guy said the artist aslready dead?

(i'd admit i didnt really pay attention for last episode) so.. did i miss something?

cant wait till next week!

In one of the first few episodes, Hiro went to NY and found the comic book and went to the artist's house to find him dead and he was held as a suspect of his murder...he simply teleported back to Japan and then went to NY again, only this time earlier than when the artist died, and with his friend.

The Cheerleader's dad has been kidnapping each of the heroes...only to release them afterwards, with them having no recollection of ever having been kidnapped.

And HELL TO THE YES I will be watching....as long as I'm home from work...I'll start watching at like 830 so I can ff thru the commercials :dance::dance::dance:

ohhh thanks Lisa.. I didnt get to watch the first few episodes but I thought I didnt missed much but obviously I did :lol:

Hope to come back in time for tonight show.. :D

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

ahh.. anybody watched tonight show? it's sooo awesome!!

umm... am I the only one left posting in this topic anymore :lol:

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

LOL no anya Im still here... I was a bit disappointed with tonights episode, it seemed to much like a preqel in the middle of the story.

Next weeks episode (and last for this year - damn!) now that looks interesting and one of them is going to die.... I really dont want any of them to die, they are all so neat.

Also will pop on the telly on wednesday night when they have all the episodes back to back... should be cool!

I 130 & I129F (K3) and AOS info in timeline

LOL no anya Im still here... I was a bit disappointed with tonights episode, it seemed to much like a preqel in the middle of the story.

Next weeks episode (and last for this year - damn!) now that looks interesting and one of them is going to die.... I really dont want any of them to die, they are all so neat.

Also will pop on the telly on wednesday night when they have all the episodes back to back... should be cool!

I wonder if it will suck and be Ted [radioactive guy] like on 90210 when they made a big deal about someone was going to die and it was some new kid who'd only been introduced a few eps before.

I liked this episode, I'd rather they got all this explaining done with and knocked off the flashbacks. So now we know who Sylar is and that Claire's dad knew Dr. Suresh and how Eden came to be living next door to him and how Niki got her split personality and all sorts of useful stuff. Though I did want them to get to the part where Claire gets Peter out of jail, already!

Bethany (NJ, USA) & Gareth (Scotland, UK)

-----------------------------------------------

01 Nov 2007: N-400 FedEx'd to TSC

05 Nov 2007: NOA-1 Date

28 Dec 2007: Check cashed

05 Jan 2008: NOA-1 Received

02 Feb 2008: Biometrics notice received

23 Feb 2008: Biometrics at Albuquerque ASC

12 Jun 2008: Interview letter received

12 Aug 2008: Interview at Albuquerque DO--PASSED!

15 Aug 2008: Oath Ceremony

-----------------------------------------------

Any information, opinions, etc., given by me are based entirely on personal experience, observations, research common sense, and an insanely accurate memory; and are not in any way meant to constitute (1) legal advice nor (2) the official policies/advice of my employer.

Filed: Timeline

No Anya, I'm still here too, lol.

I am gutted that the show has one more til the new year :cry: I think the show tonite was kinda cool....certainly wouldn't have gripped my attn if the series started out like this! I found myself goin all 'ahhhhhhhhhhh so that's it' And I totally guess the watchmaker was sylar from the getgo....tho it was as subtle as a mack truck, hahahahah

I am not a huge tv person, but I find myself completely addicted to this show. Dunno who I'd not miss if they died....it'll prolly be Hiro's friend. I wouldn't miss him too much, lol. But Spark is right, it'll prolly be Ted.

How are they showing all of these eps back to back? On the sci-fi chann or summat?

Edited by LisaD

Timeline

What I find interesting with Sylar is that the first man he killed - how did he find out how to steal his power? I know he understand that the soul is in the brain and that the guy is broken and he's trying to fix it.. then he got his power?

I like the episode and think it's cool to have it reveal like this at this time.. so you know becasue that police guy cant read that's why he can hear people thought instead - and some people realized their power long before and some just figure it out.

I do think Peter's brother is not such a good person though... I'm not sure if i understand it right but at Peter's party his brother asked him should he testified against his own dad but Peter said he shouldnt??( did i understand it right?) then Peter's brother said to his wife that Peter doesnt understand how their dad sacified and love him more??? this part I dont really follow ..ummm...

I do like the fact that Hero cant saved Charlie though... kinda like you cant go back and change the history but you can change a future something like that... :blush:

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

Filed: Other Country: Netherlands
Timeline

headtrip_055.jpg

:lol: This comic is courtosy of my friend Shinga who writes Headtrip Comics. It amuses me terribly and I thought I would share since... well those who have watched the show would get it.

Edited by Arazia

Our K-1 Visa/AOS/RoC timeline can be found here.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Squee Hiro! Bad bad inner fan girl.

The comic is cute :thumbs:

Also, I am majorly pissed at NBC for putting the show on hiatus until January. #######? One more episode and then you want me to wait?

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

What I find interesting with Sylar is that the first man he killed - how did he find out how to steal his power? I know he understand that the soul is in the brain and that the guy is broken and he's trying to fix it.. then he got his power?

thats what i was trying to figure out... i get that he could look at the guy and see that he was "broken" and wanted to "fix" him by taking his power... but how did he get it into himself? if he removes their brains and find the special "cancer" that gives them their power, how does it get into him?

and how is claires dad immune to the girl who can implant suggestive thoughts? does that mean he is immune to the others? like if syler tries to use his powers on claires dad, would the dad be immune?

i also hate that charlie cant be saved... i wish i could understand why... but, its very interesting that she told hiro that she had a blood clot in her brain... maybe an MRI or CTscan does actually show the changes in the brain, but medical docs see it as clots or cancer instead of realizing it as a genetic change... like in peters case, there are folks who consider themselves empaths... so his power is just like that, but at a much higher and physical level...

is the cheerleader considered saved now? or is there still a threat?

they are running a marathon of the episodes on the scifi channel:

http://www.scifi.com/heroes/

http://www.scifi.com/heroes/images/heroes_banner.jpg

nov 29th starting at 6pm est... first 6 episodes in a row... i missed the first one... i hope it will answer a few questions for me... my vcr will be ready to go!

Edited by keltic

"True love is falling in love with your best friend,

and only then, will you find the meaning of happiness."

tony_1.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
and how is claires dad immune to the girl who can implant suggestive thoughts? does that mean he is immune to the others? like if syler tries to use his powers on claires dad, would the dad be immune?

I'm pretty sure it's that mysterious bald black man that follows him around. He sucked out the football player/rapist's mind, so I would guess he could dampen the suggestive thoughts.

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Timeline

I found this interesting theory about Slyar - and kinda agree with it

The template for Sylar. The original power is atomic manipulation, enabling him to alter his brain with the same anomalies he finds in other heroes brains. Different powers are the result of different variations in the physical makeup of the brain. Sylar can sense these imperfections at close range the same way that he could detect the slowness in chandra's watch. Once he cracks open the cranium, removes the brain and studies it, he's able to alter the atoms in his brain and replicate it, thereby adding their powers to his.

umm.. I cant stop thinking abut this show :blush:

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

yeah, and we missed it tonite :(

Edited by keltic

"True love is falling in love with your best friend,

and only then, will you find the meaning of happiness."

tony_1.gif