Veiled Princess

Heroes

453 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

oh thanks lol...

It's just there's so many faces and I'm just kinda forget who is who and who has what powers and what the relation of each other and so on.. well.. not that confuse really just kinda want to see the whole thing and couldnt wait for the next episode to see all the mysteries lol.. I love it though.. just a bit impatient!

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
oh thanks lol...

It's just there's so many faces and I'm just kinda forget who is who and who has what powers and what the relation of each other and so on.. well.. not that confuse really just kinda want to see the whole thing and couldnt wait for the next episode to see all the mysteries lol.. I love it though.. just a bit impatient!

Me too...totally impatient. I kind of wish I was told about the series later when the DVD of the season was out (if they do that) so I could just watch it all at once. Waiting every week is torture :wacko:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

3 more hours to go for me :clock: I can't wait :dance:

Oh oops :( I didn't mean to tease ya :blush:(F)

Sometimes I forget that EST is not the only time zone in the world.... the hubby hates that since he's 7 hours ahead of me too :whistle::blush::P

Oh don't worry I didn't think anything of it :no:

Its just nice to be neurotic about a show and know you are not the only one :whistle::lol::lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

More heroes coming out of the woodwork...

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Im lovin it!

They are all crossing each others paths and not meeting... I usually watch on Fridays on Sci fi...

Im just wondering if the father is the spyder(sp) guy or the guy who is wiping peoples memories for him... or if we are going to see another evil guy come into the picture..

I 130 & I129F (K3) and AOS info in timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Im also excited to see it later today (Hoping someone will post it on youtube). My fiance already saw it and he tried to tell me what happened but i didnt let him grrrr.. SPOILER! lol one thing he said, the show is good tonight. Isaac didnt get high ;)

"Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further

from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will."

* July 19 '06 - I-129F Sent to TSC

* Aug. 08 '06 - NOA1 Received

* Sept. 19 '06 - NOA2 Approved

* Sept. 24 '06 - NOA2 Received

* Oct. 12 '06 - Left NVC and Sent to USE in Manila

* Oct. 18 '06 - Received the Letter fr. NVC

* Oct. 23 '06 - USE in Manila Received our Case

* Dec. 22 '06 - Packet 4

* Jan. 24 '06 - CFO Seminar

* Jan.25-26 '07- Medical Exam

* Feb. 15 '07 - INTERVIEW (APPROVED!)

* Feb. 22 '07 - Visa Recieved

* March 2 '07 - Fly to San Francisco to meet my Munchkins!!!

* March 7 '07 - Fly together to Memphis (Home)

* March 15 '07 - Wedding Day

AOS Journey

* May 22 '07 - AOS Sent to Chicago

* May 23 '07 - Chicago Received

* May 29 '07 - NOA1 Received

* June 18 '07 - Biometrics

* July 16 '07 - Case Transferred to CSC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I didnt really have time to pay attention tot he show last night :crying: can anybody tell me what's going on?

I know only that shadowy girl is killing people.. and who's her husband? and the cheerleader dad is what?

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I was just reading about heroes on cnn.com(check it out there are some good theories about the show-and lost too which is another of my favorites).

anyway-I logged on here & saw this topic. I am so glad so many others love this show :dance:

I have to admit when I saw the previews I wasn't sure I would like it but now I am hooked!

by the way-their son Micha must have some amazing powers ;)

Ni neart go cur le cheile

"Togetherness is Strength"