Veiled Princess

Heroes

453 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

thanks for offering, Lal, when can i come over and watch it online?

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I haven't been keeping up with this thread because I've been lurking on the 9th Wonders boards and they have a lot to say about every minute detail of every show. But how is everyone here liking Volume 3?

I think it's absolutely incredible - has surpassed all of my expectations. And Monday's episode with Sylar (Gabriel) exploding...WOW!!!

And now present Peter with Sylar's power - this is so exciting!!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
heroes is one of my fave shows :thumbs:

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I have loved this series so far this year BUT I hate hate hate what they've done to Mohinder (sp?). :angry:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
I have loved this series so far this year BUT I hate hate hate what they've done to Mohinder (sp?). :angry:

Me too. :( I am still trying to figure out how his subjects aren't dead but is he extracting something from them? Just creepy. :P

I do like what is going on with Sylar though! I'll be sad if Peter becomes a villian though.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Me too. :( I am still trying to figure out how his subjects aren't dead but is he extracting something from them? Just creepy. :P

I do like what is going on with Sylar though! I'll be sad if Peter becomes a villian though.

I haven't researched this show as in depth as I have Lost but my 2 cents is that:

Sylar = Peter

Not sure how exactly but with all these superpowers that are so whacky like mind control/time travel somehow I think this is possible.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Yep, they've turned Mohinder into something like a cross between The Fly and the black-suit alien thing from Spiderman 3

I'm also not pleased with Hiro killing Ando.... I can only hope that isn't the end of the matter.

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Heroes rules!

I watched the first season online, rented the whole 2nd season and now catching up online. At the beginning was weird for me since the core of the story changed a lot but now I'm getting used to seeing Mohinder as a villain, Sylar as a good guy and the whole cast's make-over.

We'll see what happens. It was already time to have them back after the strike and everything.

P.S. Terminator: the Sarah Connor Chronicles is in 2nd place for me but also kicks butt.

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I dont really like Hiro this season.. felt like he became rackless and selfish... he lost half of the formular becasue he wants something to do so he can safe the world... and even kill Ando.. I think this might be a trick... which I hope he use his power to freez time to trick those two - but if not, I now know why Ando wants to kill him back. :devil:

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"

Filed: Timeline

Mags and I have come to the conclusion that the only characters that we actually like now are Sylar and ..... hmmm.... ok, Sylar. We're rooting for him to kill them all. Especially Parkman, who is a whiny, fat, hobbit. Mohinder is a douche.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Timeline

Yay! People are posting in this thread!

I'm not a fan of the Mohinder storyline so far either.

The biggest thing I've been thinking about is Peter and Sylar and the IA power that they now share. I think when Angela gave Sylar the power to see an object's memory her intent was to suppress the "hunger". Of course the changes in Sylar have been pretty obvious, saying things like, "I know how you feel, Clare", and actually showing empathy. Empathy is key here, as Peter is an empath and it was his ability to empathize with people that made him a "good guy".

I'm puzzled about why Future Peter wanted Present Peter to take Sylar's power (or at least learn how to use it - I personally think he already had absorbed IA). I'm not clear on how Peter turning into a "monster" is supposed to change the future for the better.

Timeline

Oh, and I also had a theory that everything that happened in the episodes so far this season is only one possibility. Later on in the season, maybe they will rewind time and show how things "really" happened and then proceed from there. This would take care of Hiro's killing Ando, Peter trying to kill Angela, Mohinder becoming spiderman, etc.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

At the end of the season, I hope, everybody is going to be like "Ahhhhh that's why they did it, now I understand." I hope, if not I'll ban Heroes and ask for the writers' raise back.

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Jenn,

I know what you mean. Like in one episode Parkman was having a dream/vision thing and then woke up...is this all just a "could be"?

I haven't researched this show as in depth as I have Lost but my 2 cents is that:

Sylar = Peter

Not sure how exactly but with all these superpowers that are so whacky like mind control/time travel somehow I think this is possible.

Interesting theory.

Yep, they've turned Mohinder into something like a cross between The Fly and the black-suit alien thing from Spiderman 3

I'm also not pleased with Hiro killing Ando.... I can only hope that isn't the end of the matter.

I am sure it isn't...they made it so non-emotional. If it was going to stay that way, you'd think it'd be more of a climactic scene. It happened so fast. My theory is that Hiro just did it to get into the "group" knowing he can go back in time to change it. But will Ando still remember it happened?

Also I kinda thought the vortex was a cheesy super power. I felt like it went beyond the kind of abilities of the other heroes.

Another thing, I thought it was a little funny when Sylar was looking at Claire's brain (ew!!) and she asked, "Are you going to eat it?" and he chuckled while saying no.

I do have a complaint though, I feel like there is too much time travel. Also sometimes I feel like Kring doesn't know what to do next so he just makes up something random. I am sure that's not true, but some things have changed and other things I wonder "why is this happening?". For instance, back when Sylar had supposedly met up with his mom, did Kring really plan that it wasn't his real mom back then or did he change his mind? I guess it doesn't really matter but sometimes it annoys me.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord