Veiled Princess

Heroes

453 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Didn't that Bob guy say that Adam was one of the most powerful ones though? And that he believed that he was some sort of god? :unsure:

Yea he think he's God b/c he can't die. Remember in the Japan storyline he knew he would overcome any battle he face.

Is Kensei another Peter who can absorb powers?

As far as I know (or as all we know!) he can heal like Claire, which would explain why his hand healed when Peter struck him with his super de duper hand power surge blue light thing.

Edit: Heroes Wiki says his known power is rapid cell regeneration. Perhaps that's why he hasn't aged as well.

I understood that he has Claire's power (we saw it several times in the Japan storyline). I wasn't quite sure what they were getting at by showing him as "Adam" in the present. I thought maybe they were implying that Kensei had absorbed Hiro's time-travel power.

So you think this simply confirms that Claire and his power extends to not aging (i.e. they really are almost immortal...)?

I think he has been alive this whole time, that he is 400 years old, or whatever. Again, probably totally wrong as I usually am! :lol:

I've been reading the discussion in my Addicted to Heroes Facebook group :whistle: and the majority seem to agree with you. The only thing is that Kensei's power can't be identical to Claire's, I'm thinking. Claire exhibited powers from a young age (surviving the fire) and she has since aged, so that would indicate that Claire will grow old. If you're correct Kensei's power is superior then to Claire's. The suggestion that Kensei is an empath like Peter seems to really have angered some people. :lol: Internet, I tell ya!

I don't think it like Peter. I just believe he is here in the present to get to Hiro like he once promised.

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

OMG.. I have to go to page 10 to recover this topic!! :blink:

I dont like last night show... I dont like that Adam just not aged at all...and I HATE how Mika's dad died!!! a gun shot? :wacko:

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"

Timeline
OMG.. I have to go to page 10 to recover this topic!! :blink:

I dont like last night show... I dont like that Adam just not aged at all...and I HATE how Mika's dad died!!! a gun shot? :wacko:

I didn't like how DL died either but the episode DID answer a bunch of questions.

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

.png

.png

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Some of you may realise this already, but this season is going to be split into two volumes. We have 3 weeks left of this volume (2) and then there will be a break of 6 weeks or something like that (there is also a writer strike going on, so many of our programmes will be off air for a while at some point). Volume 3 (or season 2 part 2) will start in the new year. They are doing this mainly because they lost tons of viewers in the 5 week hiatus they had in season 1.

I also read an interview with the creator of Heroes, Tim Kring, and he has realised that they've pretty much cocked up the series so far, what with Hiro being in Japan for far too long, Claire's boyfriend (badly received and boring as hell), the two newbies Maya and Alejandro (not well liked) and the time with no Peter in it at all (most popular character). So the good thing is they've listened to the viewers and will be making huge changes to return the third volume (season 2 part 2) to what we are used to and love.

:thumbs:

Timeline
Some of you may realise this already, but this season is going to be split into two volumes. We have 3 weeks left of this volume (2) and then there will be a break of 6 weeks or something like that (there is also a writer strike going on, so many of our programmes will be off air for a while at some point). Volume 3 (or season 2 part 2) will start in the new year. They are doing this mainly because they lost tons of viewers in the 5 week hiatus they had in season 1.

I also read an interview with the creator of Heroes, Tim Kring, and he has realised that they've pretty much cocked up the series so far, what with Hiro being in Japan for far too long, Claire's boyfriend (badly received and boring as hell), the two newbies Maya and Alejandro (not well liked) and the time with no Peter in it at all (most popular character). So the good thing is they've listened to the viewers and will be making huge changes to return the third volume (season 2 part 2) to what we are used to and love.

No I didn't know about this but thanks for letting us know. :thumbs:

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

.png

.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I hope the writers stike does affect it.

CR-1 Visa

I-130 Sent : 2006-08-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2006-09-12

I-130 Approved : 2007-01-17

NVC Received : 2007-02-05

Consulate Received : 2007-06-09

Interview Date : 2007-08-16 Case sent back to USCIS

NOA case received by CSC: 2007-12-19

Receive NOIR: 2009-05-04

Sent Rebuttal: 2009-05-19

NOA rebuttal entered: 2009-06-05

Case sent back to NVC for processing: 2009-08-27

Consulate sends DS-230: 2009-11-23

Interview: 2010-02-05 result Green sheet for updated I864 and photos submit 2010-03-05

APPROVED visa pick up 2010-03-12

POE: 2010-04-20 =)

GC received: 2010-05-05

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 140 days.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
I hope the writers stike does affect it.

:unsure:

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

No I didn't know about this but thanks for letting us know. :thumbs:

I love both Hiro and Peter. And am I the only one who has a bit of a crush on Adam? :)

Claire's bf doesn't bother me, but Maya and Alejandro just seem to draaaaaaaaaaaag on...nothing's happening.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Timeline

D told me that he heard that Noah being dead was originally planned to drag on through the next volume, but he was brought back early due to the writer's strike.

Now I LOVE Noah, and was shocked when he actually was killed, but I think his arrival later in chapter 3 would have made a much more substantial impact.

Dunno if that's true or not....

But eh, we'll see tonight where it goes.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

What did you all think?

I was pretty excited by Sylar being with Molly and calling Mohinder. Now Mohinder will have to go back there and he can't bring Niki the cure for the virus!

Who do you believe about releasing the virus? For some reason I believe Adam (Kensei) that he wants to stop the virus, but I guess we'll see who's telling the truth.

It looks like Kensei's sword has some sort of protection against Peter's powers? :unsure:

I'm bored by the whole Micah/Monica storyline there with DL's medal. TBH, I don't even care much to see what happens to Monica now.

Which two heroes will die next week? I think that Maya is a goner for sure, but who else?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
What did you all think?

I was pretty excited by Sylar being with Molly and calling Mohinder. Now Mohinder will have to go back there and he can't bring Niki the cure for the virus!

Who do you believe about releasing the virus? For some reason I believe Adam (Kensei) that he wants to stop the virus, but I guess we'll see who's telling the truth.

It looks like Kensei's sword has some sort of protection against Peter's powers? :unsure:

I'm bored by the whole Micah/Monica storyline there with DL's medal. TBH, I don't even care much to see what happens to Monica now.

Which two heroes will die next week? I think that Maya is a goner for sure, but who else?

Why would you possibly believe Adam? :no: He has already tried to release the virus once. His version of "saving the world" was cleansing it via the virus.

Edited by JohnK

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
What did you all think?

Nikki, I think and I HOPE Elle dies. I really can't stand her.