Veiled Princess

Heroes

453 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Are you guys excited for tonight?

I was thinking about something...have we ever seen Peter use Eden's power of persuasion? He does have it, right?

When did he cross paths with Eden? Or is it through Sylar he would have gotten it?

I can't remember any instances where they've had physical contact or even a scene together (they may have I just don't remember), but I know they've been in close proximity (eg. when Eden captured Sylar at Homecoming).

I love Heroes Wiki: (looks like Peter ran into Eden when visiting Mohinder's apartment in Collision)

Powers Exposed

Other evolved humans have been within Peter's proximity, exposing him to their abilities. These abilities Peter has not yet exhibited:

Edited by Jenn!

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I can't wait!!

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Timeline

The first episode without Claire!

I can't say I like Kristen Bell's new character. Something about her just doesn't "fit" with the series, though I can't put my finger on it. Do you think she's Bob's daughter?

And what was up with Matt's dad's apartment there? Weird stuff. It seemed like there was illusion going on similar to what Candace could do, but who was creating the illusion?

And Mohinder is becoming quite the good company man...I don't think anything good is gonna come of that.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Does anybody else have weird dreams on Monday nights? :P With pregnancy I have gotten very bizarre dreams and Monday nights after Heroes there's always something Heroes related in my dreams.

Matt's dad-I'm guessing he created the illusion himself. But I don't think it's a simple illusion, it seems he can control your mind and use it's worst fears to haunt you or something and trap you there like in a coma. I'm guessing he has Molly trapped in some bad dream and maybe Matt has to try really hard to get her out of it like he got himself and Nathan out of it. Remember his dad said reading minds was only the beginning of what his powers were.

Edited by stina&suj

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Country: Libya
Timeline
And what was up with Matt's dad's apartment there? Weird stuff. It seemed like there was illusion going on similar to what Candace could do, but who was creating the illusion?

Matt said "Now I know why Molly calls him the nightmare man" so I'm assuming it was his dad who caused it.

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

We need a Ramadan!! (part one)

VP's Blog

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Yeah, it seems he can lock people into nightmares, be it asleep or awake.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Timeline

Matt said "Now I know why Molly calls him the nightmare man" so I'm assuming it was his dad who caused it.

What threw me off though is that he left after Nathan and Matt were both in there. How could he be creating the illusion if he wasn't even present?

Filed: Country: Libya
Timeline

What threw me off though is that he left after Nathan and Matt were both in there. How could he be creating the illusion if he wasn't even present?

He has Molly locked in a nightmare and was haunting her dreams from his house so it seems his power reaches pretty far.

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

We need a Ramadan!! (part one)

VP's Blog

Timeline

He has Molly locked in a nightmare and was haunting her dreams from his house so it seems his power reaches pretty far.

Yeah, I guess we just don't know the true nature of his powers yet. They don't seem to have the same limitations as the others' powers.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Like he said to Matt, the power started with mind reading, but then it "grew" into something different. He's got some kind of tuning with people's minds to the point he can lock them, no matter where they are.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Timeline
Like he said to Matt, the power started with mind reading, but then it "grew" into something different. He's got some kind of tuning with people's minds to the point he can lock them, no matter where they are.

I agree. It was kind of weird at first but now it all makes sense. What is up w/ the new girl? Does she work for the company?

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

.png

.png

Timeline

I agree. It was kind of weird at first but now it all makes sense. What is up w/ the new girl? Does she work for the company?

It does? :wacko::lol:

I think she had to have been talking to Bob. She called him "daddy", right?

Timeline

Matt's dad can get in ppl minds as well as Matt. He did that to Nathan to wake him up. I can't wait until Matt's dad get to Bob, maybe then we'll get some answers as to why he's doing it.

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

.png

.png

Timeline

Matt's dad can get in ppl minds as well as Matt. He did that to Nathan to wake him up. I can't wait until Matt's dad get to Bob, maybe then we'll get some answers as to why he's doing it.

Never mind, I was just being sarcastic/funny but I guess that doesn't work around here too well. As if it makes sense that people can read minds and regenerate their bodies.