Veiled Princess

Heroes

453 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

And that guy that was trying to rape her...after she fell on the stick and "died" didn't he throw her body into the river or something...basically he covered up the crime. I loved the look on his face when he saw her in school the next day :lol:

Im from the Philippines and we dont have Heroes here yet but I've seen the 1st and 2nd episode (thanks to youtube.. lol). I like it. How do u like Hiro? lol My fiance (who also watches and who actually told me about Heroes) doesnt like him but we both laugh whenever he mimic hiro's "hello new york!" hahaha..

I personally like Hiro, he is so funny lol... My fiance didnt like the idea of the the drug addict being "high" to be able to use his power. I dont know what has happened already on the show :( Im having a hard time looking for it on youtube because NBC is stopping it :(

I know that you can watch the latest episode on nbc.com for free but it only shows the latest episode so you have to watch within the week or it will be gone.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

umm.. what's the cheer leader power beside fast recovery?

oh so that guy was really trying to rape her? i mean i didnt see that episode :whistle:

Her power is that she's invinsible, indestructable, you can't hurt/kill her!!!!!

FYI, that guy was trying to rape her two episodes ago and shoved her when she was getting away... caused her to fall down on a big stick that lodged itself into her brain... killing her. That is until the ME pulled the stick out and she came back :P She's awesome but then again they all have super cool powers.. it's hard to pick which one is best... That one chick... the webcam chick... I haven't really figured her out yet. :no:

She has an alter ego is what I am guessing...kind of like split personalities - Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde type of thing

Yeah, i think so too. Im just wondering, does she get possesed? how is she able to use her power? Her power is in her reflections i think but im confused of how she's able to use it

And that guy that was trying to rape her...after she fell on the stick and "died" didn't he throw her body into the river or something...basically he covered up the crime. I loved the look on his face when he saw her in school the next day :lol:

Im from the Philippines and we dont have Heroes here yet but I've seen the 1st and 2nd episode (thanks to youtube.. lol). I like it. How do u like Hiro? lol My fiance (who also watches and who actually told me about Heroes) doesnt like him but we both laugh whenever he mimic hiro's "hello new york!" hahaha..

I personally like Hiro, he is so funny lol... My fiance didnt like the idea of the the drug addict being "high" to be able to use his power. I dont know what has happened already on the show :( Im having a hard time looking for it on youtube because NBC is stopping it :(

I know that you can watch the latest episode on nbc.com for free but it only shows the latest episode so you have to watch within the week or it will be gone.

I've tried that already but it said "not available in your area" :(

"Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further

from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will."

* July 19 '06 - I-129F Sent to TSC

* Aug. 08 '06 - NOA1 Received

* Sept. 19 '06 - NOA2 Approved

* Sept. 24 '06 - NOA2 Received

* Oct. 12 '06 - Left NVC and Sent to USE in Manila

* Oct. 18 '06 - Received the Letter fr. NVC

* Oct. 23 '06 - USE in Manila Received our Case

* Dec. 22 '06 - Packet 4

* Jan. 24 '06 - CFO Seminar

* Jan.25-26 '07- Medical Exam

* Feb. 15 '07 - INTERVIEW (APPROVED!)

* Feb. 22 '07 - Visa Recieved

* March 2 '07 - Fly to San Francisco to meet my Munchkins!!!

* March 7 '07 - Fly together to Memphis (Home)

* March 15 '07 - Wedding Day

AOS Journey

* May 22 '07 - AOS Sent to Chicago

* May 23 '07 - Chicago Received

* May 29 '07 - NOA1 Received

* June 18 '07 - Biometrics

* July 16 '07 - Case Transferred to CSC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

ohhhhh... i was wondering.. i think i saw when he saw her.. but i didnt know what was going on and i thought he didnt remember (on drugs or got posses of somthing) Got it now.. Thanks!!

I think next week we wil see a lot more about that women whose reflection talk to her and know more about it...

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"

Filed: Timeline

umm.. what's the cheer leader power beside fast recovery?

oh so that guy was really trying to rape her? i mean i didnt see that episode :whistle:

Her power is that she's invinsible, indestructable, you can't hurt/kill her!!!!!

But she can't be quite invincible if everyone's gotta save her ;)

JUst watched it, I LOVE the way this show is coming along....tho a lil to slow for my liking :lol:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

I'm hooked :thumbs:

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

This show is so cool! I'm really glad I decided to tune in, because when I saw the ads for the show, I didn't think I'd like it.

This show and Prison Break are my two new fall season faves!

4/15/06- Visa in hand!!!

4/21/06 Arrival in U.S.

5/11/06 Legal Marriage

11/4/06 Wedding

AOS

6/12/06 AOS, EAD, and AP papers sent off

6/26/06 NOA1 Date

7/17/06 Biometrics done

8/04/06 Case transferred to CSC

8/8/06 Case received at CSC

9/21/06 Greencard received!!!!

8/31/09 Naturalization- Done with USCIS

I agree! Maybe we should email the network and complain about this... it would be great if he learns to control it without the drugs since my kids love to watch this show with me. :(

I like Hiro... he's funny :P

You can watch any episodes you missed on that link I posted.

I think next week we wil see a lot more about that women whose reflection talk to her and know more about it...

I hope everyone is caught up!!!!!

I think so too.... in the preview her husband is coming back next week. Is he the same man who we keep seeing with that bad guy? (the cheerleader's dad's thug)

Ya that part confuses me too.... save the cheerleader???? WTHeck???? The cheerleader seems to be the least likely to get hurt :whistle:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Heroes is the one show my husband and I can agree on :thumbs: Monday night, 8 pm, we're both on the couch ready to watch.

Hiro is my favorite character. He makes me laugh almost every time he talks :lol:

Ya that part confuses me too.... save the cheerleader???? WTHeck???? The cheerleader seems to be the least likely to get hurt :whistle:

From the painting, it looked like someone chopped the top off her head off. When the stick was jammed in her brain, she died, so if someone cut her brain into pieces, I'm thinking that would end her invincibility.

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

From the painting, it looked like someone chopped the top off her head off. When the stick was jammed in her brain, she died, so if someone cut her brain into pieces, I'm thinking that would end her invincibility.

OK I couldn't make the painting out at all.... it's her dad who's trying to chop off the tops of peoples heads and he knows she has powers... but still it seems like as soon as they remove the tools her brain/head/whatever would just grow back like when the stick was removed :huh: This is why I should NOT watch TV... I totally over analyze everything :blush:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

This is definately a show that encourages analizying though. If you have shadowy figures running around and deliberately make it a puzzle, I don't think they expect anything less. So, over analizye away!

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I couldn't make out the exact figure of what the Petrelli kid painted :/

So the Petrelli kids power is that he can use anyone elses power when he is around them right? He flew with his brother and then painted the future with issac

Chopping off their heads and taking out the brain must be something unique that this Syler guy is doing...remember when Hiro went in the future 5 weeks and went to Issacs apartment...he found him in a pool of blood with the top of his head chopped off.

Speaking of the Syler guy...does anyone else think that it is Claires creepy dad?

I think so too.... in the preview her husband is coming back next week. Is he the same man who we keep seeing with that bad guy? (the cheerleader's dad's thug)

That's what I thought the minute I saw him...what a tangled web they are all in

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I hope i can read a story line.. now i'm confuse :crying:

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"