Rachel & Tom

paying an interview fee online

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

How am i able to pay the interview fee for immigration online from the US to Mumbai India?

thank you =)

"How to Pay Immigrant Visa (IV) FeesAll fees paid to our office must be paid in rupees or dollars through a bank draft drawn on a nationalized or foreign bank in favor of the American Consulate General, Mumbai."

Visa Categories

Fees

Immediate Relative and Family Preference Applications

$230

Employment-Based Applications$405Fiancé (e) visas (K)$240Source

I couldn't fidn out if you have to send in advance or take to interview but I am sure that someone from your portal will chirp in shortly.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

"How to Pay Immigrant Visa (IV) FeesAll fees paid to our office must be paid in rupees or dollars through a bank draft drawn on a nationalized or foreign bank in favor of the American Consulate General, Mumbai."

Visa Categories

Fees

Immediate Relative and Family Preference Applications

$230

Employment-Based Applications$405Fiancé (e) visas (K)$240Source

I couldn't fidn out if you have to send in advance or take to interview but I am sure that someone from your portal will chirp in shortly.

Thank you so much... I really have no idea how this happend but we got approval from the USCIS on august 7th and on that same day they sent out an appointment letter to my fiance in India saying we have an appt date for Sept 6th.... but we just recieved the letter in the mail today saying when our appt date was... we till havent recieved the police reports and he is calling on monday to make an appt with the medical office, because they wouldnt set up and appt till we had the appointment letter... i feel like in the next 10 days we have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much to do.... i was told for him to still go to his appt and they will tell us what to do from there... he has pretty much everything else he will need jsut not the police repots and i pray to god he has the medical exam by the 5th of spetember in his hands....

Im sorry for ranting i just really cant even put my head around what is going on and how much he has to do in the next few days =( ... im so thankful for his appt tho...

Rachel & Tom <3

• 5 months later...

hi rachel they have aasked you to submit pcc from both inida and uk...so for me they asked me to submit pcc from uk and i have submited the colur copy issued from my university so is it possible that they will stamp visa for me or return my passport

w

hi rachel they have aasked you to submit pcc from both inida and uk...so for me they asked me to submit pcc from uk and i have submited the colur copy issued from my university so is it possible that they will stamp visa for me or return my passport without stamping and ask me to submit orignal

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.