Lalo & Susana

Vermont Service Center

45 posts in this topic

When I first submitted mine, it estimated July 17. Now, it says September 7th. :crying:

You can't reach the finish line when it keeps moving. :rofl:

K-1
03/09/12 - NoA1
10/04/12 - NoA2 (210 days)

AoS

01/25/13 - NoA1
08/15/13 - NoA2 (199 days)

RoC
05/21/15 - NoA1

11/02/15 - NoA2 (164 days)

N-400

08/18/16 - NoA1
03/14/17 - Interview

03/16/17 - Oath Ceremony (217 days)

US citizen

Total time start to finish: 5 years, 12 days (1,838 days)

based on the number of approvals over the last week or so, to me it looks like the are speeding up a little. I hope anyways

:thumbs:

K-1
03/09/12 - NoA1

AoS

01/25/13 - NoA1

RoC
05/21/15 - NoA1

N-400

08/18/16 - NoA1
03/14/17 - Interview

US citizen

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yeah my first estimated date was November 27th with was about 2 weeks behind someone who sent their application a week after me. I said no biggie what is two weeks. Now I am December 29th and they are early October it makes me want to cry. I hope they transfer some applications bc if you look at Igor's list there are still over 100 applications for Feb and more than 100 for March and April! So basically those 300 have to get approved plus who ever isn't on VJ then they finally go through May. I just guess if I understood why it would be easier. haha I was so thrilled to go down to Chile for Christmas and New Years since our interview would've probably been early January but now I see that isn't going to happen. I guess I just have to be grateful that I have time to work on everything from the interview stage. You should see me I am probably going to be done with everything for the interview stage before VSC is done with Feb applications!

I guess there is no use in complaining. I just feel horrible for those who've waited so long. My heart goes out to u.My original timeline was week of July 6th :crying: I t is so depressing.....but crying doesn t help....get frustrated doesn t help...Just being prepared for the next step..and praying to God to give me the grace to behave as a lady when I call the Vermont center...hehehehehe...hang in there( in the end it will all be just a memory) :wacko:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

My NOA1 date is 3/1. When I first entered my timeline (I think it was in April), it estimated the week of 7/19. Obviously that's long past. Now it says the week of Aug 30. We'll see. Point being, it backed up around 6 weeks over the course of the process - and all of that backing up happened after June 1. There was practically a dead stop for several weeks in July / Aug. It does seem to be picking up now. It's hard not to get my hopes up.

And they're NOT even giving permission to enter the country. All they're giving, is permission to APPLY to enter the country. WTH, really?! :(

M

event.png

event.png

NOA1 2/5/13 for AOS from K1

Biometrics 3/1/13

Timeline

Yeah my first estimated date was November 27th with was about 2 weeks behind someone who sent their application a week after me.

People at CSC with NOA1 dates after mine, the same visa, the same beneficiary country, have interviews scheduled for September already, with no expedite. I don't even have an NOA2, and I can expect the rest of the process to take another 3 - 4 months.

Because of uscis's choice of routing & case distribution, CSC filers are being reunited with their loved ones literally months before analogous VSC filers. It's simply not right. :(

M

event.png

event.png

Biometrics 3/1/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

People at CSC with NOA1 dates after mine, the same visa, the same beneficiary country, have interviews scheduled for September already, with no expedite. I don't even have an NOA2, and I can expect the rest of the process to take another 3 - 4 months.

Because of uscis's choice of routing & case distribution, CSC filers are being reunited with their loved ones literally months before analogous VSC filers. It's simply not right. :(

M

the SAME exact situation for me!!!!!! I watched someone from CSC with an NOA1 of EARLY JUNE i believe get approved with the SAME country as my fiancé and will have an interview soon! So happy for them that they get to be together but in the meantime W-T-F do we do? No one will offer any answers or any solutions AT VSC!! So sick of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05/02/12 - I-129F sent

5/04/12 - I-129F NOA1

11/15/12 - Approved I-129F NOA2 (6.5 months!!)

11/29/12 - NVC Received

12/10/12 - USEM Case Received

12/12/12 - Packet 3

12/21/12 - Packet 4

1/16/13 - Medical Exam

1/17/13 - Interview- computers crashed.... or so they claim!

1/28/13 - New interview date- Admin. Processing

2/4/13 - Denial- No waiver can apply

July 14 2013 - Moved to Vienna with my dog and 3 suitcases!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Chile
Timeline

I M fron May 15 and this is my timeline

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between August 7, 2012 and August 17, 2012*.

Are you sure? I see your timeline as in November? If you get approved in August that is amazing!

Edited by Lalo & Susana

event.png

event.png

Removal of Conditions
08/25/2015: I-751 Sent 08/28/2015: I-751 Delivered

09/04/2015: NOA1 Received 09/25/2015: Biometrics Appointment
TBA: Interview Appointment TBA: Removal of Conditions Approved

AOS
06/11/2013: I-485 & I-765 Sent
06/13/2013: NOA1 Received (AOS & EAD)
07/11/2013: Biometrics Appointment 08/15/2013: EAD Approved
08/26/2013: EAD Card Received 09/16/2013: Interview Waived Letter Received
11/20/2013: AOS Approved

K-1
06/21/2012: I-129F Sent 06/27/2012: I-129F NOA1

12/21/2012: NVC Received 12/28/2012: NVC Left
01/07/2013: Consulate Received 02/27/2013: Interview Date

03/05/2013: Visa Received 03/15/2013: US Entry

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Chile
Timeline

M

OMG that is absolutely horrible. I don't know how you do it. Well I guess there is no other choice. I really hope it did start to pick up and you get your NOA2 asap. I keep telling my fiance I know its a long wait but its not that long if u think of it as us being married and spending the rest of our lives together. When you think that way these months aren't too bad. It helps a little or at least it did at first. lol

event.png

event.png

Removal of Conditions
08/25/2015: I-751 Sent 08/28/2015: I-751 Delivered

09/04/2015: NOA1 Received 09/25/2015: Biometrics Appointment
TBA: Interview Appointment TBA: Removal of Conditions Approved

AOS
06/11/2013: I-485 & I-765 Sent
06/13/2013: NOA1 Received (AOS & EAD)
07/11/2013: Biometrics Appointment 08/15/2013: EAD Approved
08/26/2013: EAD Card Received 09/16/2013: Interview Waived Letter Received
11/20/2013: AOS Approved

K-1
06/21/2012: I-129F Sent 06/27/2012: I-129F NOA1

12/21/2012: NVC Received 12/28/2012: NVC Left
01/07/2013: Consulate Received 02/27/2013: Interview Date

03/05/2013: Visa Received 03/15/2013: US Entry

http://signon.org/sign/help-keep-legal-immigrants?source=c.url&r_by=5349797

please keep sharing this petition so more will sign it!

K-1
03/09/12 - NoA1

AoS

01/25/13 - NoA1

RoC
05/21/15 - NoA1

N-400

08/18/16 - NoA1
03/14/17 - Interview

US citizen

Timeline

OMG that is absolutely horrible. I don't know how you do it. Well I guess there is no other choice. I really hope it did start to pick up and you get your NOA2 asap. I keep telling my fiance I know its a long wait but its not that long if u think of it as us being married and spending the rest of our lives together. When you think that way these months aren't too bad. It helps a little or at least it did at first. lol

You're right - there's no choice. I do try to stay focused on the long term, and for myself I can deal with it. But our baby is 13 months old tomorrow and has never met his daddy. Those 3 or 4 months extra just for being at VSC are *huge* in his life, even though they're just a blip for us adults. :(

Just trying to be as patient as I can.

Good luck to you :)

M

event.png

event.png

Biometrics 3/1/13

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

K1
VSC NOA1 --- March 8, 2012
NOA2 --- October 11, 2012
Visa Approved --- December 17, 2012
POE --- December 22, 2012

AOS
AOS/EAD/AP NOA1 --- March 4, 2013
Biometrics --- April 3, 2013

EAD/AP received --- May 16, 2013

AOS Interview --- August 9, 2013

GC in production --- August 9, 2013

GC received --- August 17, 2013

N400

Approved May, 2018

Oath May, 2018

I130 - Nebraska SC

NOA1 - August 30, 2018

Case approved - August 28, 2019

NVC -

Interview -

I am the USC who brought my fiancé here on a K1,  who's now a USC and is now filing for his mother - whose case just got approved :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I am not trying to start a fight and know I haven't been waiting long but I was wondering if anyone thinks Vermont is going to pick up anytime soon. I have seen that Vermont has been giving out a lot of NOA2 these last two days and was just hoping that Vermont is pulling out of its slump. I was just wondering if those of you who've been on vj for a while seeing how both centers go slow and then are normal again... how long does it usually lasts. I am going to visit my fiance during the interview since we are going to say goodbye to his family and have a goodbye and engagement party. I was just trying to plan accordingly since my boss is freaking out. He told me I can go anywhere from December - February. But I am a little nervous that if Vermont stays at this pace I would have to ask for off in March or even April. My boss literally asks me everyday and doesn't take I don't know as an answer. lol so any help would be appreciated. I received my NOA1 on June 27th and right now my estimated timeline says my NOA2 should arrive Dec 29th. When I first sent out my packet it was Nov 27. lol So I am just curious.

Thanks guys! :)

My friend VSC has been processing Feb 6 applications for over a month now which means they are not processing any K-1's that would reduce the volume to get them past the Feb 6 date. This means if they started tomorrow picking up the number of applications processed at best you are looking at 5 months to get NOA2. Then you are looking at least three months to interview then God knows when you will get VISA in passport. They have promised a week in snail mail but have seen applicants make plans and buy plane tickets to come home and a month later still no VISA to bring bride home. So if this trend does not continue and there is dramatic improvement you could look at April 2013 to May 2013. The Obama Dream Act has put a tremendous burden on VSC and also Syrian immigrants. Those of us who have paid and purchase plane tickets and pay gov fees are just SOL. Please sign this petition. This is the American government and we know this will probably do no good but at least it helps to vent.

Subject: Help keep legal immigrants out of limbo

Hi,

I signed a petition to The United States House of Representatives and The United States Senate which says:

"We and our families have been waiting too long for our immigration petitions to be reviewed. Speed up processing the backlog of applications (specifically at the Vermont Servicing Center) so we don't have to wait to be with our families"

Will you sign this petition? Click here:

http://signon.org/sign/help-keep-legal-immigrants?source=s.icn.em.cp&r_by=5395562

Thanks!

James

Timeline

When I first submitted mine, it estimated July 17. Now, it says September 7th. :crying:

You can't reach the finish line when it keeps moving. :rofl:

Hi,

I signed a petition to The United States House of Representatives and The United States Senate which says:

"We and our families have been waiting too long for our immigration petitions to be reviewed. Speed up processing the backlog of applications (specifically at the Vermont Servicing Center) so we don't have to wait to be with our families"

http://signon.org/sign/help-keep-legal-immigrants?source=s.icn.em.cp&r_by=5395562

Thanks!

James

Timeline

You're right - there's no choice. I do try to stay focused on the long term, and for myself I can deal with it. But our baby is 13 months old tomorrow and has never met his daddy. Those 3 or 4 months extra just for being at VSC are *huge* in his life, even though they're just a blip for us adults. :(

Just trying to be as patient as I can.

Good luck to you :)

M

Hi,

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.