Kathy and Jesse

Recent 2Go wait times?

93 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

sis ng CFO seminar ka na?sabay na tayo gsto mo .. the lady from 2go told me na for example they got my visa friday then they will deliver it on satrday.. edi pwede ako mgseminar on 28.. kea nga eh ..but im leaving on August 30 na..sobrang atat na ung fiance ko eh hehehe.. manila hawaii then hawaii to las vegas flight ko sis.. ikaw ba??

Hi sis.. Nag seminar nko, so sticker nlng bblikan ko.. If we got our visa same day, we can go together at SMEF.. smhn na kita.. Ah vegas ba destination mo sis? Colorado kasi ko so 3 times ako mg ride sa plane.. ha ha di ba haggard., wla pa specific kasi d pa kmi nag book ng flight..

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Hi sis.. Nag seminar nko, so sticker nlng bblikan ko.. If we got our visa same day, we can go together at SMEF.. smhn na kita.. Ah vegas ba destination mo sis? Colorado kasi ko so 3 times ako mg ride sa plane.. ha ha di ba haggard., wla pa specific kasi d pa kmi nag book ng flight..

hahaha kaloka nga flight mo sis,, tatlo haha patayan.. pagdating dun bulagta ka sis and mgrerest k nln haha..sis sige what time ba best na mgpunta ako sa CFO seminar sis para mtpos ko ng one day? 8am ba dpat nandun n ko?pra pasok ako sa first session.. if makuha ko saturday 28 ako mgseminar sis, kasi holiday ata ng monday at sarado ata..

Timeline

hahaha kaloka nga flight mo sis,, tatlo haha patayan.. pagdating dun bulagta ka sis and mgrerest k nln haha..sis sige what time ba best na mgpunta ako sa CFO seminar sis para mtpos ko ng one day? 8am ba dpat nandun n ko?pra pasok ako sa first session.. if makuha ko saturday 28 ako mgseminar sis, kasi holiday ata ng monday at sarado ata..

Yes sis 28 mag seminar kna.. 8am would be the best sis.. Nung nag seminar kmi, 1:30 pm kmi nun eh.. Well i think no limitation yong slot nya.. oo sis ptayan tlga.. he he oo holiday ang monday sis, sarado ang SMEF-COW during weekends and holiday..

Timeline

Sis Akim10.. Pm me your number so i can text you? wanna hook up on tuesday? I was able to track my visa and it's available na "in transit" na siya.. try to check yours.. wait ko nlng text from 2go sis

Timeline

Thank you for writing to US Visa Service Desk.

In regard to your query, the case of is still on process and the passport is not ready for delivery. Please track your passport at a later date or time and wait for another notification once there is an update in the case. Please also be advised that the courier (2Go) sends out a text message to applicants informing them that the visa is out for delivery (it may take 1 working day if within Metro Manila and 2-6 business days for provinces depending on the location) or the visa is ready for pick up at the 2Go office selected by the applicant. All applicants however should be aware that the processing time is an average, and that the turn around time of a specific case can vary due to individual circumstances and other special requirements.

There is no standard turn around time for an Immigrant Visa Application. It depends on the documents that were submitted or on the consular officer who is adjudicating the case. Please note that an Immigrant Visa Application is being handled on a case to case basis. It is not advisable for applicants to finalize any travel plans unless they have received their visas.

You may track the passport status by contacting us at (02) 902-8930 or at (02) 982-5555. The call center is open from Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Manila time, except US and Philippine holidays. Applicants calling from the United States can reach a customer service representative at (214) 571-1600. Hours of operation in the continental U.S. are 7pm-7am EST / 6pm-6am CST / 5pm-5am MST / 4pm-4am PST. You may also track the passport status by sending an email to support-philippines@ustraveldocs.com or by contacting us through chat at www.ustraveldocs.com/ph on the upper tab link, "Contact Us".

Do let us know if you have any more queries.

Seems some on the 16th are slow in getting done. I swear working with the government is like watching paint dry.

May 9, 11. Met on dating site Filipinacupid

chat 2x a day since

Dec 23, 11. met in Cebu, traveled to Balamban.

Dec 25th 11 asked her fathers permission to marry her in Cebuano. Engaged.

Jan 1, 12. Came home.

Jan 18th 12, I-129f recieved at vsc

Jan 25th 12, first noa

Feb 9 12, touched

July 2, 12 approved

July 7, 12 recieved noa2

July 16th, called nvc recieved case #

Aug 1st, CFO completed

Aug 16th, Interview date and Approved

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I called USEM today and I was told the same.. The agent said my visa was being issued today but it still need to go through final stage which called "clearing" I assume it means, they wanted to double check the papers and visa if they put the accurate name and details of the applicant.. :)

Have you or anyone else received your visa yet? It looks like more then 8 days so far. I don't know how i can go for interview and wait that long missing work when i go to pick up our children?

Edited by mommy

Timeline

Have you or anyone else received your visa yet? It looks like more then 8 days so far. I don't know how i can go for interview and wait that long missing work when i go to pick up our children?

Depends on how busy the embassy is.. plus we have reached the holidays.. so it added our time of waiting.. Well it's case to case basis.. Our friend got her visa today at 2go through pick up.. We had the same day of interview though.. :lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Depends on how busy the embassy is.. plus we have reached the holidays.. so it added our time of waiting.. Well it's case to case basis.. Our friend got her visa today at 2go through pick up.. We had the same day of interview though.. :lol:

I hope you guys get your visas soon. But from what it looks like right now...... If we have our interview on a Wednesday we can only hope to get our visas by the next Friday. That's 9 days total.

But do you think it is taking them so long now is because of a holiday they just had?

Timeline

I hope you guys get your visas soon. But from what it looks like right now...... If we have our interview on a Wednesday we can only hope to get our visas by the next Friday. That's 9 days total.

But do you think it is taking them so long now is because of a holiday they just had?

I can't tell.. But you have a chance..

Timeline

Another holiday today? Interview Aug 15th and still waiting for the visa. As of Friday it was still in processing.

27 January 2012: Mailed I-129F

03 February 2012: NOA1( e-mail & Text)

03 February 2012: Check Cashed

NO RFE'S

22 June 2012 : NOA2 (e-mail & Text)

16 July 2012: Manila Case Number(by phone)

17 July 2012: Interview paid at BPI

19 July 2012: Set interview for Mid-Aug

23-24 July 2012: Medical St. Lukes(passed)

24 July 2012: CFO Seminar(had to go next morning for landline #)- PASSED

02 Aug 2012: Received e-mail from USEM our case is there.

15 Aug 2012: Interview at USEM - APPROVED

13 SEP 2012: POE Minneapolis, MN

27 OCT 2012: Married

19 NOV 2012: AOS package sent

05 DEC 2012: NOA's I-765, I-131, I-485

14 DEC 2012: Biometrics appointment finished(Walk-in..Was scheduled Jan 04 2013)

02 FEB 2013: I-131 and I-765 Approved

07 FEB 2013: USPS Picked up the combo-card

11 FEB 2013: Received Combo-card

21 FEB 2013: Transit Visa picked up in Chicago for Japan

Timeline

Another holiday today? Interview Aug 15th and still waiting for the visa. As of Friday it was still in processing.

hmm my interview was 16th but i got mine last saturday 25..mybe you will get yours tomorow.. pray for it..good luck :)

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yup 27th was a holiday. One more day of delay.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

I wonder why the embassy keep saying it still in process.. Ask your fiance to call them tomorrow.. We had the same date of interview.. I have been calling USEM last week.. They said my visa will be released this week.. I kept tracking my visa at 2go website and I was thankful because on Friday it was "in transit" then Saturday I got my visa through picked up.. I got a text and email the day after I got my visa.. It says that my document is ready to pick up but I already got it.. ha ha :lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.