Kathy and Jesse

Recent 2Go wait times?

93 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Interview was 15th, called today and still at the embassy- visa processing. Anyone hear any different?

My fiance called today, he was informed that my visa has been issued on Friday the 17th. I tried tracking on 2GO and it says its still invalid. Meaning, 2GO doesnt have my papers yet. I was interviewed and approved on the 15th.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I called USEM today and I was told the same.. The agent said my visa was being issued today but it still need to go through final stage which called "clearing" I assume it means, they wanted to double check the papers and visa if they put the accurate name and details of the applicant.. :)

Timeline

Call this number sis 3012000, you will get better answer than the other one (9825555).. Ask mo din sayo sis and let me know.. Well hopefully I will get mine this week.. I mean lahat tayo..

Timeline

sis tumwag na ako.. sabi nya nairelease n daw kahapon ungvisa ko , bka bukas pa daw nila iforward mga visa sa 2go so nex week ko na mkukuha ung visa :D sana mgdeliver ang to go ng saturday.. or pwede ko nmn siguro pick upin nlng pag nsa knila na hoho.. hmmm sis mkukuha siguro ntin ung visa ntin this week yey.. my pasok ba sila sa monday? holiday eh hehehe :thumbs:

Timeline

good to hear sis, seems all the applicants from last week ay marereleased ang visa ng sabay2 which is good..Hopefully tomorrow tlga we will get our visa na.. d ko alam sis kng mad deliver ang 2go ng saturday.. Pero open sila ng Sat. Try to call 2go tomorrow after lunch and ask them if they have your visa na.. My fiance will call USEM tomorrow.. I am not planning to call them today.. he he

Timeline

sis..sympre atat ako wahahaha..tumwag ako sa 2go haha..tinanong ko lng nmn kung what if nrecv nila uing visa tomorow then when nila idedeliver sbi nila kung residential dito sa manila lng so dedeliver nila ng monday..sbi ng call center agent na twag daw ako ng 3pm tomorow to make sure na andun n visa then they will let me know when dedeliver visa.. excted na ko.. i think i dont have to rebooked my flight wahahaha.. good luck stin sis..kelan alis mo?? :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Timeline

sis..sympre atat ako wahahaha..tumwag ako sa 2go haha..tinanong ko lng nmn kung what if nrecv nila uing visa tomorow then when nila idedeliver sbi nila kung residential dito sa manila lng so dedeliver nila ng monday..sbi ng call center agent na twag daw ako ng 3pm tomorow to make sure na andun n visa then they will let me know when dedeliver visa.. excted na ko.. i think i dont have to

rebooked my flight wahahaha.. good luck stin sis..kelan alis mo?? :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

My tagalog is ok but you guys lost me and my interpreter is not next to me. Were your visa's approved today?

27 January 2012: Mailed I-129F

03 February 2012: NOA1( e-mail & Text)

03 February 2012: Check Cashed

NO RFE'S

22 June 2012 : NOA2 (e-mail & Text)

16 July 2012: Manila Case Number(by phone)

17 July 2012: Interview paid at BPI

19 July 2012: Set interview for Mid-Aug

23-24 July 2012: Medical St. Lukes(passed)

24 July 2012: CFO Seminar(had to go next morning for landline #)- PASSED

02 Aug 2012: Received e-mail from USEM our case is there.

15 Aug 2012: Interview at USEM - APPROVED

13 SEP 2012: POE Minneapolis, MN

27 OCT 2012: Married

19 NOV 2012: AOS package sent

05 DEC 2012: NOA's I-765, I-131, I-485

14 DEC 2012: Biometrics appointment finished(Walk-in..Was scheduled Jan 04 2013)

02 FEB 2013: I-131 and I-765 Approved

07 FEB 2013: USPS Picked up the combo-card

11 FEB 2013: Received Combo-card

21 FEB 2013: Transit Visa picked up in Chicago for Japan

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

good to hear sis, seems all the applicants from last week ay marereleased ang visa ng sabay2 which is good..Hopefully tomorrow tlga we will get our visa na.. d ko alam sis kng mad deliver ang 2go ng saturday.. Pero open sila ng Sat. Try to call 2go tomorrow after lunch and ask them if they have your visa na.. My fiance will call USEM tomorrow.. I am not planning to call them today.. he he

It looks like they release visas by bulk.

Edited by sha_nie

Timeline

My tagalog is ok but you guys lost me and my interpreter is not next to me. Were your visa's approved today?

hi sorry for the tagalog message hehee... no , my visa was approved last August 16, i called them today and they told me that my visa was issue yesterday and they are going to send it tomorow in 2go, the lady says i should expect my visa to be deliver next week.. but 2go says once they have it tomorrow then they will deliver the visa on saturday it depends on the location...

Timeline

hi sorry for the tagalog message hehee... no , my visa was approved last August 16, i called them today and they told me that my visa was issue yesterday and they are going to send it tomorow in 2go, the lady says i should expect my visa to be deliver next week.. but 2go says once they have it tomorrow then they will deliver the visa on saturday it depends on the location...

Ok thanks, they just told me ours still in processing.thanks and great news for you guys.

27 January 2012: Mailed I-129F

03 February 2012: NOA1( e-mail & Text)

03 February 2012: Check Cashed

NO RFE'S

22 June 2012 : NOA2 (e-mail & Text)

16 July 2012: Manila Case Number(by phone)

17 July 2012: Interview paid at BPI

19 July 2012: Set interview for Mid-Aug

23-24 July 2012: Medical St. Lukes(passed)

24 July 2012: CFO Seminar(had to go next morning for landline #)- PASSED

02 Aug 2012: Received e-mail from USEM our case is there.

15 Aug 2012: Interview at USEM - APPROVED

13 SEP 2012: POE Minneapolis, MN

27 OCT 2012: Married

19 NOV 2012: AOS package sent

05 DEC 2012: NOA's I-765, I-131, I-485

14 DEC 2012: Biometrics appointment finished(Walk-in..Was scheduled Jan 04 2013)

02 FEB 2013: I-131 and I-765 Approved

07 FEB 2013: USPS Picked up the combo-card

11 FEB 2013: Received Combo-card

21 FEB 2013: Transit Visa picked up in Chicago for Japan

Timeline

sis..sympre atat ako wahahaha..tumwag ako sa 2go haha..tinanong ko lng nmn kung what if nrecv nila uing visa tomorow then when nila idedeliver sbi nila kung residential dito sa manila lng so dedeliver nila ng monday..sbi ng call center agent na twag daw ako ng 3pm tomorow to make sure na andun n visa then they will let me know when dedeliver visa.. excted na ko.. i think i dont have to rebooked my flight wahahaha.. good luck stin sis..kelan alis mo?? :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Ok good job sis.. Yes keep tracking your visa by 2go and embassy.. Call them tomorrow after lunch.. Siguro nman they have enough time na to forward our visa he he.. When I called yesterday the agent told me that my visa just issued and hopefully to be delivered by nextweek.. My fiance will call them tomorrow morning to check the status of my visa.. If it's ready to release na.. sna tlga ma released na.. I'm planning to leave on the 2nd or 3rd of September sis.. Syang sna sbay tau pra my ksbay ako kaso tatapusin ko pa bday anak ko.. San POE mo? Let me know how's the POE sis ha?

Timeline

Sorry for our tagalog.. I was approved same day as your fiancee (August 15) I called USEM yesterday..The agent said that my visa was just issued yesterday and it will need to go through the final stage "clearing" I think tomorrow it'll be done,it seems all the applicants who got approved last week got the same answers from the agents.. :) You may want to call them tomorrow morning.. :)

Sis Jennie, plagay ko nga by bulk sila..

Timeline

That's great news, Emas was approved on the 16th as well. I'm anxious to book a flight, but just waiting for her to have the visa in her hand.

May 9, 11. Met on dating site Filipinacupid

chat 2x a day since

Dec 23, 11. met in Cebu, traveled to Balamban.

Dec 25th 11 asked her fathers permission to marry her in Cebuano. Engaged.

Jan 1, 12. Came home.

Jan 18th 12, I-129f recieved at vsc

Jan 25th 12, first noa

Feb 9 12, touched

July 2, 12 approved

July 7, 12 recieved noa2

July 16th, called nvc recieved case #

Aug 1st, CFO completed

Aug 16th, Interview date and Approved

Timeline

Ok good job sis.. Yes keep tracking your visa by 2go and embassy.. Call them tomorrow after lunch.. Siguro nman they have enough time na to forward our visa he he.. When I called yesterday the agent told me that my visa just issued and hopefully to be delivered by nextweek.. My fiance will call them tomorrow morning to check the status of my visa.. If it's ready to release na.. sna tlga ma released na.. I'm planning to leave on the 2nd or 3rd of September sis.. Syang sna sbay tau pra my ksbay ako kaso tatapusin ko pa bday anak ko.. San POE mo? Let me know how's the POE sis ha?

sis ng CFO seminar ka na?sabay na tayo gsto mo .. the lady from 2go told me na for example they got my visa friday then they will deliver it on satrday.. edi pwede ako mgseminar on 28.. kea nga eh ..but im leaving on August 30 na..sobrang atat na ung fiance ko eh hehehe.. manila hawaii then hawaii to las vegas flight ko sis.. ikaw ba??

That's great news, Emas was approved on the 16th as well. I'm anxious to book a flight, but just waiting for her to have the visa in her hand.

hi we have the same approval date.. did you call the embassy about the update on her visa status?? i called them today and they said that my visa was already issued yesterday and tomorow 2go will have it.. i can't wait.. pls keep us posted on your visa status :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.