Rachel~C

August 2012 filers!

444 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

RFE is kinda good. Because if they ask for more evidence, for example then you can send them more recent tickets, photos, because some consulates don't want to see those photos and you stand there, with the evidence and they decide for you.

Our K-1 journey * I am the beneficiary *

08/03/2012 sent I-129F

06/27/2013 Interview at Frankfurt Consulate = Approved.

08/09/2013 Wedding!

AOS

09/03/2013 Sent AOS + EAD + AP

12/30/2013 PR card in hand.

ROC

09/29/2015 Sent I-751

10/30/15 Biometrics

05/19/16 Approved

N-400

10/04/2016 Send Package

10/15/2016 NOA

11/04/2016 Biometrics

02/01/2017 Interview

02/23/2017 Oath!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Yay congrats!!! I hope I will get approved soon

Our K-1 journey * I am the beneficiary *

08/03/2012 sent I-129F

06/27/2013 Interview at Frankfurt Consulate = Approved.

08/09/2013 Wedding!

AOS

09/03/2013 Sent AOS + EAD + AP

12/30/2013 PR card in hand.

ROC

09/29/2015 Sent I-751

10/30/15 Biometrics

05/19/16 Approved

N-400

10/04/2016 Send Package

10/15/2016 NOA

11/04/2016 Biometrics

02/01/2017 Interview

02/23/2017 Oath!

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

nope~~ i called them again yesterday 3 times they keep telling me you have to wait 15 days !! if i wont get it in 15 days call them back!! soooo mad

They need to stop wasting their time on stupid things and focus on everyone's cases. If they process at least other half of July cases on January and February then we won't have to wait this long. But they are so lazy and won't do their job as they are suppose to ughh :@

Just Married

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

nope~~ i called them again yesterday 3 times they keep telling me you have to wait 15 days !! if i wont get it in 15 days call them back!! soooo mad

We're all beyond fed up. This is outrageous.! ?

Timeline

I barely missed the 200 days club. I'm on day 198 and received my noa2.! Hopefully you join very soon

Oh wow u got urs??? Congratulations I'm so happy for u dear :)

Just Married

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

Timeline

Thnx lovie.!<3

Ur soooo welcome plz pray for me as well because I'm going through a very rough time now

And goodluck for the rest of ur journey. :) keep me updated :):):dance:

Just Married

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Ur soooo welcome plz pray for me as well because I'm going through a very rough time now

And goodluck for the rest of ur journey. :) keep me updated :):):dance:

It'll be my pleasure. I'll make sure to keep you in my prayers. <3

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Yes yes yes, we got our NOA2 today. The best ever news I received this morning from my fiancee. It's 9.05 am here in New Zealand and I was asleep after a hard day's work yesterday following college. My fiancee rang me and simply said "We got our NOA2, but I am driving, I cant talk to you right now", lol.

Anyway I would like to thank the VJ family here for their consistent support and encouragement. My VJ timeline actually said my case would be adjudicated between February 25th to March 5, 2013. So, my case was approved 3 days ahead of the timeline. I just feel so happy.

I was worried about so many things. I opened a thread about---if we were going to receive an RFE, coz I forgot to write our names, location and dates on the back of photographs etc, but the learned members here assured me that its not an issue at all. Thank you so much guys and gals for the reassurance you have given me. I feel so sleepy after last night's work but cant sleep now at all, ,lol.

I wish all the very best to those who are waiting especially the 200 group. I really hope they get their NOA2's very soon, I am an August filer from VSC and I am sure they are really doing some work there. It looks great to see my timeline received NOA1 on August 22nd, received our NOA2 on February 22nd. Thank God.

Sorry for the longish post. I am just very excited today.

Cheers.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.