Rachel~C

August 2012 filers!

444 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

evidence for meeting in person and more dated pictures.

we submitted about 10 pics of us and submitted too a copy of the passport with stamp on it and the bio page... so does emails and written mails and cards...

my mind is really wondering what went wrong..

When TWO HEARTS are meant for each other, NO DISTANCE is TOO FAR... NO TIME is TOO LONG... and NO OTHER LOVE can BREAK THEM APART...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hopefully we will get it soon so we could get things done and get our approval...

thank you !! i hope so too... when i for my RFE i started thinking what could i forget and then i realized i didnt include form I-134, Affidavit of Support... thats what i think i got RFE for!! but i am not sure can be anything! waiting for a letter

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

we submitted about 10 pics of us and submitted too a copy of the passport with stamp on it and the bio page... so does emails and written mails and cards...

my mind is really wondering what went wrong..

pictures should be film dated

Timeline

thank you !! i hope so too... when i for my RFE i started thinking what could i forget and then i realized i didnt include form I-134, Affidavit of Support... thats what i think i got RFE for!! but i am not sure can be anything! waiting for a letter

Isn't form I-134 submitted during the interview stage?

When TWO HEARTS are meant for each other, NO DISTANCE is TOO FAR... NO TIME is TOO LONG... and NO OTHER LOVE can BREAK THEM APART...

Timeline

pictures should be film dated

It really should be? I just thought you could write the dates on back and who is on the picture and where it is taken...

Timeline

It really should be? I just thought you could write the dates on back and who is on the picture and where it is taken...

that is what our rfe said. now we sent photos which are film dated taken in a studio. we also sent pictures and wrote details on the back. maybe because you wrote details they wont ask you, it could be another paper u forgot it or they want additional papers.

Timeline

that is what our rfe said. now we sent photos which are film dated taken in a studio. we also sent pictures and wrote details on the back. maybe because you wrote details they wont ask you, it could be another paper u forgot it or they want additional papers.

I guess it is something else... thanks for the info though

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Everyone got their NOA2 and I'm not :(

Our K-1 journey * I am the beneficiary *

08/03/2012 sent I-129F

06/27/2013 Interview at Frankfurt Consulate = Approved.

08/09/2013 Wedding!

AOS

09/03/2013 Sent AOS + EAD + AP

12/30/2013 PR card in hand.

ROC

09/29/2015 Sent I-751

10/30/15 Biometrics

05/19/16 Approved

N-400

10/04/2016 Send Package

10/15/2016 NOA

11/04/2016 Biometrics

02/01/2017 Interview

02/23/2017 Oath!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

We received our RFE in 3 days and they need some additional divorce information for us. We sent in his English translated copy but not the original language copy and they want that. And on mine, it says that they are having trouble identifying my divorce papers. I think it is because my copy was electronically signed by the judge instead of certified. Both of these things are easily fixed thankfully. Fingers crossed that this gets us approval.

Our K-1 Journey

08/19/2012 Sent I-129F
08/21/2012 USCIS Received date
08/23/2012 NOA1 received
02/11/2013 USCIS website states sending RFE
02/15/2013 Receipted RFE
02/19/2013 Mailed RFE response
02/25/2013 RFE
04/08/2013 NOA2

04/14/2013 NVC Received

05/07/2013 NVC Forward to Embassy

05/14/2013 Embassy Received

05/16/2013 Packet 3 received

05/23/2013 Forms returned

05/23/2013 Packet 4 Interview Date

05/30/2013 Interview

06/06/2013 Visa Received

06/16/2013 Enter USA

08/03/2013 Married

08/26/2013 Mailed I-465 and I-765

08/30/2013 NOA1

09/30/2013 Biometric appt

Timeline

We received our RFE in 3 days and they need some additional divorce information for us. We sent in his English translated copy but not the original language copy and they want that. And on mine, it says that they are having trouble identifying my divorce papers. I think it is because my copy was electronically signed by the judge instead of certified. Both of these things are easily fixed thankfully. Fingers crossed that this gets us approval.

we also sent response to rfe hope we recieve an answer soon. the time scale to process rfe in csc is 21 days hope we dont have to wait longer

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.