one...two...tree

Know your gun rights history

76 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

where is one shot mentioned?

Here?

That is one shot, imagine what the 100 bullet magazine can do.

In this one he shoots the brick twice.

Here's another video (with swearing) destroying a red brick.

No one needs a gun that can shoot through bricks, regardless of mortar. If it can do that imagine what that can do to a person, which is the reason people claim to need these weapons.

Again, imagine what 100 rounds can do. There is no need for anyone to have this type of weapon or that many rounds in a magazine.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Here?

In this one he shoots the brick twice.

Again, imagine what 100 rounds can do. There is no need for anyone to have this type of weapon or that many rounds in a magazine.

When you have no consideration for others opinion, why does your opinion matter about how many rounds magazine should have and what type of gun one should have?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Bricks everywhere must be frightened.

:rofl:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

When you have no consideration for others opinion, why does your opinion matter about how many rounds magazine should have and what type of gun one should have?

I have no consideration for your opinion, no. You have consistently attacked me, you have accused me of being "on drugs" on several occasions. I could make a number of remarks about you, but I don't. I will remind you that making personal attacks is against the TOS.

No one has presented an opinion other than "I want that because it is fun". It's fun to drive 120mph on the interstate too, but it's still illegal. How about consideration for the people who are killed by these weapons? You don't think that is important and want to push your own agenda.

Bricks everywhere must be frightened.

:P

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

No one has presented an opinion other than "I want that because it is fun". It's fun to drive 120mph on the interstate too, but it's still illegal. How about consideration for the people who are killed by these weapons? You don't think that is important and want to push your own agenda.

I don't see cities trying to ban vehicles capable of 120 mph.......in fact thats pretty much what slim says in most of his posts...its already illegal to shoot someone no matter what firearm you have, just like its illegal to drive 120 no matter what car you have.

People tend not to blame cars for reckless driving and yet some cars have the ability for a higher degree of reckless driving.

Edited by Sousuke

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

where is one shot mentioned?

specialized full copper bullets might for that caliber and similar calibers, but who's gonna buy those?

i make my own on the lathe for the 458 win maggie. usually it's brass rod i start with, sometimes i use regular mild hot rolled steel rod.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

If you follow the case law after this, Miller is generally seen as defining the idea that weapons that are not current military weapons can be regulated. The law regulated short barrel shotguns. It looks like the military had used them in WW1 and the supreme court was unaware of this.

let's finish the story on "miller". the defendant died before the final hearing and adjudication before SCOTUS, and was, therefore, not represented for most of the supreme court action. the court found (and this is the good part) that the 2nd amendment protected the people's right to own firearms "like those in present use in the military", and only rejected the sawed off shotgun as a suitable military weapon because they were unaware of the number of such weps used in actions such as the Spanish-American War.

this finding was hard for roberts to incorporate into heller, or the later macdonald case, in which he tried to indicate that privately owned firearms should not be of military grade, even though that is clearly the intent of the framers, as dictated in the language of the 2nd amendment, which establishes an armed populace as both a supplement and a counter to any standing army.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Timeline

I have no consideration for your opinion, no. You have consistently attacked me, you have accused me of being "on drugs" on several occasions. I could make a number of remarks about you, but I don't. I will remind you that making personal attacks is against the TOS.

:P

So u can call me liar but I cannot say u on drugs.....lol

You crack me up.

Timeline

So u can call me liar but I cannot say u on drugs.....lol

You crack me up.

You are a liar. Accusing someone of using illegal drugs is not the same, at all. It is highly offensive and slanderous. Did I accuse you of breaking the law? No.

I don't see cities trying to ban vehicles capable of 120 mph.......in fact thats pretty much what slim says in most of his posts...its already illegal to shoot someone no matter what firearm you have, just like its illegal to drive 120 no matter what car you have.

People tend not to blame cars for reckless driving and yet some cars have the ability for a higher degree of reckless driving.

I agree, I blame the people. I said previously that people are the reason we need stricter gun laws. There are far more laws relating to driving than there are to shooting, but of course that doesn't mean anyone follows them.

Timeline

You are a liar. Accusing someone of using illegal drugs is not the same, at all. It is highly offensive and slanderous. Did I accuse you of breaking the law? No.

I agree, I blame the people. I said previously that people are the reason we need stricter gun laws. There are far more laws relating to driving than there are to shooting, but of course that doesn't mean anyone follows them.

"Are you high" does not mean u accusing someone of using illegal drugs.

First its slang and second one can get high with legal stuff too... ever heard of paint or glue or over the counter medication?? :bonk:

Timeline

"Are you high" does not mean u accusing someone of using illegal drugs.

First its slang and second one can get high with legal stuff too... ever heard of paint or glue or over the counter medication?? :bonk:

You didn't say "are you high". You accused me of breaking the law several times. So now I abuse over the counter medication too? Are you trying to dig yourself a bigger hole?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
pistol-purse.jpg

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12