PD is Current.

October 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

504 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Where is QAISAR ??????????????????????????????????????????????Any thing new>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>??/?/////????????

PD JUN i am still waiting any news from nvc like every one although i am the first one in the line but did not get IL yet may be it later to day or tomorrow oother wise tues

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Timeline

I called to dos this afternoon thy said no visa number are available for you we are working on march 15 2010 you have to wait couple of more month. one additional question which the lady asked from me which is unusual that your email address is still same i said yes. And just 5 minute ago i called to nvc they gave me the same answer i don't know why she asked this question but i am pretty sure this time when ever they will start to send IL I will be first in line because my pd is just to day away as of september visa bulletin

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Timeline

I called to dos this afternoon thy said no visa number are available for you we are working on march 15 2010 you have to wait couple of more month. one additional question which the lady asked from me which is unusual that your email address is still same i said yes. And just 5 minute ago i called to nvc they gave me the same answer i don't know why she asked this question but i am pretty sure this time when ever they will start to send IL I will be first in line because my pd is just to day away as of september visa bulletin

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Hi,

(we are working on march 15 2010 you have to wait couple of more month).

Qasir i dont think u need to worry about above statement, remember last month Ali khan face same problem, he called NVC many times but they always have same answer, even one of our colleague called NVC they were v rude with him and they even told them that u will be current may be sooner or later may be retrog happen. So what we can only do is Pray and wait:) Inshallah you will be current this month.

Last year october, Nov, they moved 5 weeks. I hope they move more then that this year. Can any one get the graph from USCIS web, atleast we can get the idea how many filers we have got in MAY2010 - July 2010. My prediction is 1 July 2010.

Best of luck to ALL

PD Date: 22 June 2010

Case Complete: August 2011

Interview: 19th Nov 2012

Result: AP ( Green Sheet & no documents required)

VISA in hand: 07 dec 2012 :)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

October

july 15 2010 or august 8 2010

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I wish your wordings r true that it should move to August 08,2010. That will save me life.......

God, please do something.

Dhan Guru Nanak.

PD 09/23/2010. May Waheguru Bless us all and shower His blessings to move PD as fast possible. :)

Filed Naturalization:

Filed: 09/04/2012 (N400)

NOA: 09/12/2012

NOA2: 09/17/2012 BIO ORIGINAL APPT. (10/04/2012)

EARLY BIO: 09/18/2012

INLINE INTERVIEW: 09/24/2012

Interview scheduled: 12/14/12

Citizen Interview date: 01/18/2013.

Waiting for an interview. Waheguru please bless your childrens.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.