MrDuck_MsDuck

K1: G-325A (her) Father/Mother first name/family name

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

About 2 weeks ago I came to find out that my future father-in-law has a middle name and another family last name. I didn't have this information back when I submitted the I-129F so the G-325A (her) I sent in only has his first and last name (no middle name and not the other last name). I also just discovered that my future mother-in-law has an additional last name which I did not put in the G-325A. Is it possible that this oversight will cause a RFE to be produced for our K1 petition.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

About 2 weeks ago I came to find out that my future father-in-law has a middle name and another family last name. I didn't have this information back when I submitted the I-129F so the G-325A (her) I sent in only has his first and last name (no middle name and not the other last name). I also just discovered that my future mother-in-law has an additional last name which I did not put in the G-325A. Is it possible that this oversight will cause a RFE to be produced for our K1 petition.

Possibly you never know. All you can do is have information ready with a new one. I don't think they focus too much on parents but than again who knows. Hopefully it will just go on through and you will be fine. Or you could call and ask them what should you do.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

Possibly you never know. All you can do is have information ready with a new one. I don't think they focus too much on parents but than again who knows. Hopefully it will just go on through and you will be fine. Or you could call and ask them what should you do.

Would I call CSC or NVC?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

No it's unlikely to result in an RFE. I suggest you get your fiancee to advise them of the error at her interview when the time comes and furnish them with a corrected form.

Timeline

Would I call CSC or NVC?

I don't know your timeline isn't filled in. Are you still at USCIS or now at NVC? Did you get your NOA2? There's nothing to worry about you have been approved and went through is you got that.

No it's unlikely to result in an RFE. I suggest you get your fiancee to advise them of the error at her interview when the time comes and furnish them with a corrected form.

:thumbs: :thumbs:

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

I don't know your timeline isn't filled in. Are you still at USCIS or now at NVC? Did you get your NOA2? There's nothing to worry about you have been approved and went through is you got that.

:thumbs: :thumbs:

USCIS @ CSC. Received NOA1. Waiting for NOA1.

Timeline

USCIS @ CSC. Received NOA1. Waiting for NOA1.

Sure you can call CSC tomorrow and ask them what should you do.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Thanks for the replies everyone. After digging around for a bit I ran into this blub on USCIS's website.

Call the National Customer Service Center toll-free number if:

* It has been more than 30 days and you have not received a receipt

* You have noticed an error on any documentation

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=ddce0b89284a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60aRCRD&vgnextchannel=ddce0b89284a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60aRCRD

Edited by MrDuck_MsDuck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.