waiting281

VSC complaint email address

40 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Complete nonsense. If you have an issue you should speak up. The more people that complain the more likely someone that can actually do something will start thinking about solutions.

I would agree with this if there was someone to complain to. But, USCIS answers to DHS. DHS has its own internal ethics compliance group. So basically it is a loophole in the fact that they regulate themselves. There is no outside governing body to handle complaints. So much for checks and balances. Senators and Congressman can only make an inquiry as to the status of a case. They have no "real" power to intervene. We are all in the same boat together. Waiting for someone to adjudicate our applications. :wacko:

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

K1 Guides and Info

K1 AOS Guide

Link for Rio de Janeiro Consulate's instructions for K1 Visas. They give you this link instead of a packet 3. Everything you need for interview in Rio is here. Boa Sorte

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I read somewhere here at vj that vsc is backlogged to to something with the problem with syria..something about the syrians with protected status..I dont know how true that is but maybe that is one reason..We filed in may..noa1 was may 15..our lawyer said we should here about the noa2 between oct 15 and nov 1...lawyer stated that if we do not here anything then he and his office has the power to make them get a move on with our case..I dont know about that but I hope Raquel and I dont have to find that out..hopefully things will start moving better for us all..i havent seen raquel since march 11 this year..i know that is only 4 months..but I dont have the funds for another trip to peru for a while..probably until our interview..this 4 months apart has been rough..our relationship and love is stronger than ever, but still, I miss being with her more than words can say..so I know you couples who have been waiting longer than us are suffering a lot too..we gotta keep each other positive..I try to look at it this way: this time apart is harder than anyone not in this process knows..but Raquel and I have each other for the rest of our lives and when we look back 20, 30, or 50 years from now..this waiting will only seem to have been a flash. :)....Stay strong and keep faith!!!....... Te extraño mucho mi hermosa Raquelita!! Te adoro mi vida!! Con todo mi corazon y alma te adorooo!!!

Just hope that VSC speeds up before it's time for your adjudication. Lawyers can do nothing to speed up the process. They are treated the same as if the petitioner had called. Even elected representatives have a difficult time dealing with USCIS and their success varies. We're basically all on our own when it comes to this process.

1/13/12 - I-129F Petition Submitted to Dallas Lockbox

1/18/12 - Received at Vermont Service Center

1/20/12 - NOA1

1/24/12 - Touched

2/09/12 - Touched

8/02/12 - NOA2 (197 Days After Received at VSC)

8/14/12 - Received at NVC (Assigned Case Number)

8/16/12 - Departed from NVC

8/20/12 - Arrived in US Embassy Kiev

8/28/12 - Information Received from Embassy via mail

9/12/12 - Interview (Approved)

9/19/12 - Visa Received via Elin Ltd. (FedEx)

10/05/12 - POE

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What we need is the email for the VSC director. Direct email address to flood his inbox. Regardless of what anyone says, there IS strength in numbers. I doubt they'll re-allocate resources to answer email messages, but if they receive many messages for the same issue, someone will definitely notice and notify those in the position to take action. #ijs

Director: Daniel M. Renaud

Deputy Director: Mark J. Hazuda

K1
VSC NOA1 --- March 8, 2012
NOA2 --- October 11, 2012
Visa Approved --- December 17, 2012
POE --- December 22, 2012

AOS
AOS/EAD/AP NOA1 --- March 4, 2013
Biometrics --- April 3, 2013

EAD/AP received --- May 16, 2013

AOS Interview --- August 9, 2013

GC in production --- August 9, 2013

GC received --- August 17, 2013

N400

Approved May, 2018

Oath May, 2018

I130 - Nebraska SC

NOA1 - August 30, 2018

Case approved - August 28, 2019

NVC -

Interview -

I am the USC who brought my fiancé here on a K1,  who's now a USC and is now filing for his mother - whose case just got approved :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

your right..strength in numbers is the key..and like i have said before, we january filers are sitting at 190 days or more with no activity and the domino effect is just going to keep rolling along, so what are the february, march and april filers looking at? not a positive picture to be sure

Timeline

What we need is the email for the VSC director. Direct email address to flood his inbox. Regardless of what anyone says, there IS strength in numbers. I doubt they'll re-allocate resources to answer email messages, but if they receive many messages for the same issue, someone will definitely notice and notify those in the position to take action. #ijs

pretty sure he will turn on his email filters to keep them out of his inbox. :whistle:

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

K1 Guides and Info

K1 AOS Guide

Link for Rio de Janeiro Consulate's instructions for K1 Visas. They give you this link instead of a packet 3. Everything you need for interview in Rio is here. Boa Sorte

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

your right..strength in numbers is the key..and like i have said before, we january filers are sitting at 190 days or more with no activity and the domino effect is just going to keep rolling along, so what are the february, march and april filers looking at? not a positive picture to be sure

Yes. Some of us will be joining the 200 club. It's a path forged by suffering....I didn't want to ever be a member of it...but it could be inevitable unless some action begins at VSC. It's been unbelievably slow...

1/13/12 - I-129F Petition Submitted to Dallas Lockbox

1/18/12 - Received at Vermont Service Center

1/20/12 - NOA1

1/24/12 - Touched

2/09/12 - Touched

8/02/12 - NOA2 (197 Days After Received at VSC)

8/14/12 - Received at NVC (Assigned Case Number)

8/16/12 - Departed from NVC

8/20/12 - Arrived in US Embassy Kiev

8/28/12 - Information Received from Embassy via mail

9/12/12 - Interview (Approved)

9/19/12 - Visa Received via Elin Ltd. (FedEx)

10/05/12 - POE

this might be the address you need:

USCIS Headquarters Office of Service Center Operations: SCOPSSCATA@dhs.gov. It is not a direct one though...

Our (K1) Journey

01-17-2012: I 129F sent

01-24-2012: NOA1 date! => Vermont Service Centre

08-02-2012: NOA2 (195 days!!!)

09-24-2012: interview - Approved!

09-26-2012: visaarrow-10x10.png issued

09-28-2012: visa received by a registeredarrow-10x10.png post

11-01-2012: POE Dublin

11-17-2012: wedding

AOS Journey

11-23-2012: AOS package sent

11-27-2912: package received and signed for at the Chicago office

11-29-2012: case numbers assigned

12-03-2012: Biometrics letter sent to the old addressarrow-10x10.png (never received)

12-10-2012: NOA1 hardcopy for I 765 and I 131

12-15-2012: NOA1 hardcopy for I 485

12-28-2012: biometrics (missed)

01-17-2013: newarrow-10x10.png biometric date

01-25-2013: EAD approval

01-30-2013: EAD production

01-31-2013: EAD mailed

02-02-2013: EAD received

My ROC Journey:

03-20-2015: I751 package sent

03-23-2015: NOA1

03-25-2015: check cashedarrow-10x10.png

07-31-2015: Biometrics ( Biometrics letter sent to the old address never received, missed it on 07/06 and had to have it rescheduled after many phone calls and service requests)

09-07-2015: Card in Production email.

09-09-2015: Card mailed

09-11-2015: Card delivered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

this might be the address you need:

USCIS Headquarters Office of Service Center Operations: SCOPSSCATA@dhs.gov. It is not a direct one though...

I'm sending an email now. I don't care if it's wrong. I'm also sending a message via USCIS's Facebook page.

K1
VSC NOA1 --- March 8, 2012
NOA2 --- October 11, 2012
Visa Approved --- December 17, 2012
POE --- December 22, 2012

AOS
AOS/EAD/AP NOA1 --- March 4, 2013
Biometrics --- April 3, 2013

EAD/AP received --- May 16, 2013

AOS Interview --- August 9, 2013

GC in production --- August 9, 2013

GC received --- August 17, 2013

N400

Approved May, 2018

Oath May, 2018

I130 - Nebraska SC

NOA1 - August 30, 2018

Case approved - August 28, 2019

NVC -

Interview -

I am the USC who brought my fiancé here on a K1,  who's now a USC and is now filing for his mother - whose case just got approved :)

VSC should be closed down and relocated.

there are so many problems with VSC that it is beyond repair.

Seriously, VSC is a total disgrace and needs to be closed down.

I would agree with this if there was someone to complain to. But, USCIS answers to DHS. DHS has its own internal ethics compliance group. So basically it is a loophole in the fact that they regulate themselves. There is no outside governing body to handle complaints. So much for checks and balances. Senators and Congressman can only make an inquiry as to the status of a case. They have no "real" power to intervene. We are all in the same boat together. Waiting for someone to adjudicate our applications. :wacko:

But the head zookeeper on the Executive Branch is currently Barack Obama and his job is on the line in November. Maybe, just maybe if enough people start making this an issue he will address it before the election. If he goes a lot of the higher ups in the administration also go should he loose the election. So maybe we should focus on the head cheese.

Just a thought,

Dave

Timeline

But the head zookeeper on the Executive Branch is currently Barack Obama and his job is on the line in November. Maybe, just maybe if enough people start making this an issue he will address it before the election. If he goes a lot of the higher ups in the administration also go should he loose the election. So maybe we should focus on the head cheese.

Just a thought,

Dave

Agree with you 100% But the message has to come out in a public forum. Not just a single case about the Queens student from Bangladesh. If someone could convince 20/20 or MSNBC Dateline to run a story, they would have PLENTY of people to interview to validate the case. The problem is we are scattered and there is no true forum except here on VJ. The rest of the public will never see this. When it comes to voting, you can NOT assume the American public will make a smart decision. That is evident with the elected officials STILL in office.

I understand that immigration is not a right. I get it. But the fact that we are PAYING an institute to adjudicate a process should warrant the ability to have a decent timeframe. The argument persists about manpower. OK, then raise the price (I know that is a tough pill but I would have payed $500 more to get a timely response.) Then the extra money gets extra manpower. Look at the price of K1 AOS $1070. I am sure some savvy technological researching person can get accurate numbers on how many petitions are out there right now. Do the math. 1000 petitions is a million dollars. 100,000 petitions $$$$$$

It is NOT a money losing proposition. So the manpower theory doesn't work for me.

No one cares about us on our journey, except ourselves. The Icon that majestically stands in the harbor of NY should be taken down. These ideals do not ring in the minds of Americans and our representatives anymore. We are too far removed from those times and think we are invincible.

We have abolished from our memories the fact that we killed and rampaged indigenous tribes to "conquer" the new land. Maybe the Native Americans should have had a better immigration policy.

Don't get me wrong, I am not advocating open door policy. But, if you go through the process, pass the background checks, then welcome and don't forget to pay your taxes.

JUST DO THE RIGHT THING :wow:

Just my opinion :bonk:

Edited by Que Saudade

K1 Guides and Info

K1 AOS Guide

I recently found this email address for complaints to the VSC..maybe if we all flood them with emails and complaints about the delays and lack of service maybe we will get some action..or at the very least some personal satisfaction to vent..good luck..(189 days and waiting) vsc.ncscfollowup@dhs.gov

Mine is worst..It's been 300days (as of writing) and counting since our application was transferred to VSC and until now, we don't hear any word from them. It's just so hard to sit here and wait for NOA2 or am i going to give up on this..I am on IR Visa..

And yes i did send complaints VSC..Waiting for their reply in 15days i guess..

I-130 Submitted ---- 09/16/2011

NOA 1 ---- 09/21/2011

I-130 Approved ------ 04/30/2013

NVC Case Number -- 05/14/2013

Medical Exam ------ 05/28/2013

Case Complete ------- 08/06/2013

Interview -------- 09/09/2013

Visa Arrived ---------- 10/17/2013

POE SFO ------------- 10/21/2013

Delays maybe inevitable, but misery is optional!

Timeline

Mine is worst..It's been 300days (as of writing) and counting since our application was transferred to VSC and until now, we don't hear any word from them. It's just so hard to sit here and wait for NOA2 or am i going to give up on this..I am on IR Visa..

And yes i did send complaints VSC..Waiting for their reply in 15days i guess..

I guess in your case it may be prudent to get a elected official to inquire on your behalf.

K1 Guides and Info

K1 AOS Guide

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.