sittichai

UNFAIR USCIS PEOPLE

49 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Aren't they suppose to process the application on a First come first serve basis?? or are they just pulling out the application from a crock of sh***t???

I am getting annoyed of their unorderly and unjust process. While some of my fellow APRIL filers have started getting their approvals, all I could do each day is to refresh their freakin' update website but there is no update recently!!!

I have nothing against to those who have been approved. I am just unhappy of the process, having to pay for at least 1000++ for an unjust process.

I have to call to USCIS hotline and speak to agents reading their scripts all the time and providing no help at all other than to be verbative about their jobs. Ended up given a service request asking me to waiting another 15days of hell waiting!!

These bastards in the USCIS does not have proper procedure in this process..I am unemployed and sit doing nothing (except to cook, clean, watch) and feel worthless at home!! I want to start work but these jerks at USCIS are not doing things properly, they are holding up my life!!!

Extremely frustrated, dunno what to do else!!!

===========AOS===========

April 15, 2012 - AOS AP/EAD/ Sent

April 20, 2012 - Delivered to USCIS

April 27, 2012 - NOA1 letter for EAD/AP/AOS

May 15, 2012 - Letter for Biometrics

June 16 - BIometrics done

?????????? (waiting in vain)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I know how you feel, Just hang in there and dont look at the people who have gotten approved look at the other ones who have not been approved yet, there is A LOT! so just relax. Also there is no point in calling the USCIS number asking for updates they will tell you the same thing as the website! I have called a few times and it seems like the Processing center has oursourced the call center to a third party that responds based on a script. If you get bored call in one day and ask them a complicated question, they will tell you to get advice from someone else... like an attorney or someone qualified. Funny how they provide the number for questions yet cant answer any questions when asked.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

There are people who have filed for AOS since Oct 2011 who have yet to be adjudicated.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/367592-aos-transferrees-thread/

Your EAD/AP should come soon, just pray to god that your AOS app doesn't end up at the CSC.

Chigs

Spoiler

N400 Journey:

01-Mar-2017: Filed N400 Application

08-Mar-2017: Check Cashed

08-Mar-2017: NOA

06-Apr-2017: Early FingerPrints (Orig: 12-Apr-2017)

10-Apr-2017: Case In Line for Interview

10-Sep-2017: Interview Scheduled

20-Oct-2017: Interview, recommended for approval

01-Dec-2017: In line for Oath

08-Dec-2017: Oath Ceremony Scheduled SMS/Email

19-Dec-2017: Oath Ceremony

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Extremely frustrated, dunno what to do else!!!

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do other than let the USCIS do what is needed and required. It does not sweeten the pot, but that is the way the process moves.

You said you cook, clean and wash. I might disagree with you when you say you do nothing. There is value in what you do and at this point that is how you can contribute. It may not be your ideal, but it is far from being worthless.

Don't let the anxiety take the best of you, lest it interferes in your marriage. Easier said than done, to be sure, but keep reminding yourself that. Keep reminding yourself of what is at the end of the wait. It should help you put things in perspective.

I wish you well and hope you can find in yourself to reconcile all these uncertainties. Soon enough they will be over, you just have to hang in there.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

just pray to god that your AOS app doesn't end up at the CSC.

^^

Here, here!

Hang in there guy. It's very frustrating process, but the rewards are worth it! Yes, there are quite a backlog of people still out there. I hope you aren't anxious for a quick turn-around...realistically speaking you could be waiting for 7-10 months or longer (based on the trends I've seen).

Edited by Thomas and Kristi

Total elapsed time between filing I-129F to GC in hand 569 days or 1 Year, 6 months, 22 days.

Timeline

First come first serve at the office you're at. Applications are separated. Three months is nothing. Sorry.

do you know the factors what could be holding it up? I mean, they should arrange it From the date they receive the applications right and process it accordingly???

I don't know what's with these USCIS people, seems like they're treating it like a game when applicants have to pay so much for such incompetent service !!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

topic title edited to remove borderline profanity

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed in mid December 2011 and still waiting. Case was transferred on 25th Jan 2012... I feel like this is going to go on for months.

K-1 Visa

11-19-2010 : I-129f Sent

12-09-2010 : NOA 1
09-27-2011 : Approved
10-07-2011 : Entry
10-23-2011 : Marriage

AOS Timeline

12-02-2011 : Date Filed
12-15-2011 : NOA Date
01-10-2012 : Bio. Appt
01-25-2012 : AOS Transfer to CSC
08-31-2012 : RFE received by USCIS
10-16-2012 : AOS Approved

ROC Timeline

07-22-2014 : Date Filed
07-25-2014 : NOA Date
08-25-2014 : Bio. Appt

01-23-2015 : Approved

do you know the factors what could be holding it up? I mean, they should arrange it From the date they receive the applications right and process it accordingly???

I don't know what's with these USCIS people, seems like they're treating it like a game when applicants have to pay so much for such incompetent service !!!!

Holding what up? You're not even at the minimum processing time yet. When things do take forever, lots can hold it up. RFEs, background checks, the sheer number of applicants ... There are only so many people to process so many cases.

OUR TIMELINE

I am the USC, husband is adjusting from B2.

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS

08.06.2010 - Sent off I-485
08.25.2010 - NOA hard copies received (x4), case status available online: 765, 131, 130.
10.15.2010 - RFE received: need 2 additional photos for AP.
10.18.2010 - RFE response sent certified mail
10.21.2010 - Service request placed for biometrics
10.25.2010 - RFE received per USCIS
10.26.2010 - Text/email received - AP approved!
10.28.2010 - Biometrics appointment received, dated 10/22 - set for 11/19 @ 3:00 PM
11.01.2010 - Successful biometrics walk-in @ 9:45 AM; EAD card sent for production text/email @ 2:47 PM! I-485 case status now available online.
11.04.2010 - Text/Email (2nd) - EAD card sent for production
11.08.2010 - Text/Email (3rd) - EAD approved
11.10.2010 - EAD received
12.11.2010 - Interview letter received - 01.13.11
01.13.2011 - Interview - no decision on the spot
01.24.2011 - Approved! Card production ordered!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

11.02.2012 - Mailed I-751 packet to VSC
11.08.2012 - Checks cashed
11.10.2012 - NOA1 received, dated 11.06.2012
11.17.2012 - Biometrics letter received for 12.05.2012
11.23.2012 - Successful early biometrics walk-in

05.03.2013 - Approved! Card production ordered!

CITIZENSHIP

Filing in November 2013

Timeline

Pretend you're in a shop buying groceries and there are several cashiers but all lines are equally long. You're placed in a random line (and you don't really have a choice here, though exceptions apply).

You could end up in a line where the cashier is taking forever to ring someone up and bag things up, or you could end up in a queue where most people have very few things to buy and is being processed by the fastest cashier out there. Lot has to do with luck.

Bottom line is every processing center is different and every case is different.

Right now, they are just dumping cases into the CSC. Its looking horrible. Take a look at this: http://dashboard.uscis.gov/index.cfm?formtype=9&office=2&charttype=1

Just pray you do not end up there!

Chigs

Well yeah, I want to think of it that way like in a grocery store!! Granted that nobody jumps queue. Or of course, the cashier have let in others to jump queue! Or that cashier going away for a pee and letting the queue hold up and wait...

These people are working in the GOVERNMENT, we know how they work!! They should have proper procedure at least...I would not think this is the American way...

Timeline

Holding what up? You're not even at the minimum processing time yet. When things do take forever, lots can hold it up. RFEs, background checks, the sheer number of applicants ... There are only so many people to process so many cases.

I can't simply wait up to the point where processing time is reached. If you know a fire is coming, why do u have to wait until u get burned right??

That's why I forced those outsourced customer reps to give me a Service Request which I still believe will not help it...

I just don't know if those USCIS peeps are gonna even look it up!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

You're forgetting that not everyone gets EAD before greencard/interview.

The processing time is what it is, I admit i root for my fellow December filers as they were in that USCIS line long before you, some of them did not receive EAD before the interview. The wait is annoying, for sure! But you can't really speed it along.

From the day the case is transferred to a local office/CSC, you get another 180 days before you can put in a service request.

At least you're waiting together, right? :)

K1 process, October 2010 > POE, July 2011

I-129F approved in 180 days from NOA1 date. (195 days from filing to NOA2 in hand)

Interview took 224 days from I-129F NOA1 date. (241 days from filing petition until visa in hand)

From filing I-129F petition until POE: 285 days

Click timeline or "about me" for all details.

AOS process, December 2011 > July 2012

EAD/AP Approval took 51 days from NOA1 date to email update. (77 days from filing until EAD/AP in hand)

AOS Approval took 206 days from NOA1 date to email update. (231 days from filing until greencard in hand)

From filing I-129F petition until greencard in hand: 655 days

Click timeline or "about me" for all details.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.