lostinblue

Why Obama's College Records Matter

138 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
why do you keep going to the birther #######? you know i'm not a birther. if he wasn't eligible to be potus the clinton's would have proven it in the primary. people want to know if he registered as a foreign student to recieve special consideration in college...a charater indicator.

He did not. The only reason why birthers want to know is because they fell for an April Fools Day joke - and still haven't realized more than three years later that were had. What a bunch of fools they are. :rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

FOIA. Stephen Coffman. Oct/Nov 2008.

Obama can't refuse to release what's already public. You're being played by the birthers and don't even know it. :rofl:

Unfortunately I do not just believe nor I am taken on ride by birther conspiracy theory.

Same time I do not believe everything what pro Obama ppl tell either.

so I did little more reading , as Charles pointed out Obama was not even living in Hawaii at that time, second if you see image stamp date and hand written date do not match.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

What is odd about his not living in HI on that date?

Et tu Charles?

did you read the wiki entry? he moved to cali. his mom was not living in hawaii on the date of that signature. so why wouldn't he do that in cali instead of going to hawaii?

eta: and list an address in hawaii as his residence?

:unsure:

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

did you read the wiki entry? he moved to cali. his mom was not living in hawaii on the date of that signature. so why wouldn't he do that in cali instead of going to hawaii?

eta: and list an address in hawaii as his residence?

:unsure:

In mid-1971, Obama moved back to Hawaii to live with his grandparents in Apt. 1206 in the Punahou Circle Apartments at 1617 S. Beretania Street in Honolulu, and attend Punahou School starting in 5th grade

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

ah missed that part. :blush:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

He enlisted in HI, so it is natural the address on the card reflect that.

What branch did he enlist in, other than SAM?

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/images/nytint/docs/obama-s-1983-college-magazine-article/original.pdf

Unfortunately I do not just believe nor I am taken on ride by birther conspiracy theory.

Same time I do not believe everything what pro Obama ppl tell either.

so I did little more reading , as Charles pointed out Obama was not even living in Hawaii at that time, second if you see image stamp date and hand written date do not match.

That's what the birthers push. You're a good soldier. But say, if you're not taken by the birther conspiracy as you claim, then why are you parroting their demand for releasing already public records? What makes you join into this ridiculous, impossible demand to make public what has long been public? And why would you parrot the "it's a fake" bullshite? You're falling for the idiotic nonsense the birthers spread and - quite obviously - you do not know it.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

apparently nothing or the IRS would be all over him.

you do know what an amnesty is. and you do realize that the IRS would not be all over a man who applied for and was granted that amnesty. sure, it wipes the record clean with the IRS but not with the public. He'd still still be a tax cheat to John and Jane Average on Main Street. That's why the tax returns can't be made public. They'd expose him for the illegal tax evader he is. ;)

ah missed that part. :blush:

You know, I think you're a reasonable guy. If there's a reasonable and plausible explanation, then chances are it's the explanation that applies. Obama did not prep all this because he was going to run for President over three decades later. That assumption - which is the very basis for all the birther and related lunacy - is simply idiotic. There's just no other word for it. It's idiotic. Period.

Libs have two sets of rules. One for themselves and one for everyone else. Hypocrites to the extreme.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."