lostinblue

Why Obama's College Records Matter

138 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
harping about romney's irrelevant past tax returns makes you look so smart. /sarcasm

It is more than fair to query a candidate for President if there are indications that he may have evaded taxes illegally and then benefitted from an amnesty. Romney can clear this up by carrying on a decades long tradition started by his own father. I promise that unlike the birthers I will not scream IT'S A FAKE when Romney releases his 2009, 2008, 2007 tax returns. Until he does, I must believe that he is hiding something.

No, he did not fail to register. Non-birthers are well aware of this. Birthers are aware of this but deny it anyways. Seriously, get over it, the man is eligible to be President. Harping on about it makes you look stoopid.

Obama_SS_Registration.jpg

Why was it signed the date after it was received by the post office? Why was there no id presented?

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/06/obamas-forged-selective-service.html

Edited by The Patriot

It is more than fair to query a candidate for President if there are indications that he may have evaded taxes illegally and then benefitted from an amnesty. Romney can clear this up by carrying on a decades long tradition started by his own father. I promise that unlike the birthers I will not scream IT'S A FAKE when Romney releases his 2009, 2008, 2007 tax returns. Until he does, I must believe that he is hiding something.

oh, so its a character thing?....if obama would release documents, there'd be no reason to doubt his character either...until he does, i must believe he is hiding something

7yqZWFL.jpg

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Why was it signed the date after it was received by the post office? Why was there no id presented?

My theory is that Obama and Romney use the same counterfeiting services. I need to post a blog so I can use it as supporting copy.

The guy makes all these mistakes on Obama's military record and is way behind delivering the past tax returns Romney ordered.

They should have gone to Kinko's instead!

Edited by Gegel

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

oh, so its a character thing?....if obama would release documents, there'd be no reason to doubt his character either...until he does, i must believe he is hiding something

In fact, you must believe both are, lest you create a paradox.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

They will all be released the first Wednesday in November, I am almost certain of it, along with the announcement that America is now a caliphate.

Timeline

They will all be released the first Wednesday in November, I am almost certain of it, along with the announcement that America is now a caliphate.

Which reminds me I need to secure some positions for Burqas-R-Us. Their stock will soar come the announcements! :rofl: :rofl:

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Obama's docs are out in the open. I can't help that the birthers call them all fakes. They're not. Just because the documents are destructive to the birthers' argument doesn't make them any less real.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

No, he did not fail to register. Non-birthers are well aware of this. Birthers are aware of this but deny it anyways. Seriously, get over it, the man is eligible to be President. Harping on about it makes you look stoopid.

Obama_SS_Registration.jpg

How was this obtained?

Obama refused to release it to public, SS office would not release a copy to any individual unless it was required for federal investigation.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/06/obamas-forged-selective-service.html

even odder is he wasn't living in hawaii on that date:

Following high school, Obama moved to Los Angeles in 1979 to attend Occidental College.

nor was obama's mother:

Obama's mother returned to Hawaii in 1972, remaining there until 1977 when she went back to Indonesia to work as an anthropological field worker. She finally returned to Hawaii in 1994 and lived there for one year before dying of ovarian cancer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Which reminds me I need to secure some positions for Burqas-R-Us. Their stock will soar come the announcements! :rofl: :rofl:

:lol::thumbs:

Obama's docs are out in the open. I can't help that the birthers call them all fakes. They're not. Just because the documents are destructive to the birthers' argument doesn't make them any less real.

why do you keep going to the birther #######? you know i'm not a birther. if he wasn't eligible to be potus the clinton's would have proven it in the primary. people want to know if he registered as a foreign student to recieve special consideration in college...a charater indicator.

7yqZWFL.jpg

How was this obtained?

Obama refused to release it to public, SS office would not release a copy to any individual unless it was required for federal investigation.

FOIA. Stephen Coffman. Oct/Nov 2008.

Obama can't refuse to release what's already public. You're being played by the birthers and don't even know it. :rofl:

Timeline

even odder is he wasn't living in hawaii on that date:

Following high school, Obama moved to Los Angeles in 1979 to attend Occidental College.

nor was obama's mother:

Obama's mother returned to Hawaii in 1972, remaining there until 1977 when she went back to Indonesia to work as an anthropological field worker. She finally returned to Hawaii in 1994 and lived there for one year before dying of ovarian cancer.

What is odd about his not living in HI on that date?

Et tu Charles?

Edited by Gegel

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org