lostinblue

Why Obama's College Records Matter

138 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

If it takes an amnesty then by definition laws were broken. You do know what an amnesty is, yes?

I dont know if he took amnesty or not, but even if he took the amnesty it was not granted to himself by him.

You or me cannot go just without filing taxes and one day ask the govt to give us amnesty and we would get amnesty, maybe at that point govt would say pay xyz amount and than amnesty would be granted.

If thats the case then how did he do anything wrong? At the point govt would also have choice to prosecute him for violating tax laws or give amnesty.

So getting an amnesty would not make someone culprit or bad.

The point I have in this whole argument is one side cannot tell other side to come clean while while they continue the coverup.

Both the candidates need to disclose the details and ppl in both the sides need to be more demanding about the details.

Filed: Timeline
I dont know if he took amnesty or not, but even if he took the amnesty it was not granted to himself by him.

You or me cannot go just without filing taxes and one day ask the govt to give us amnesty and we would get amnesty, maybe at that point govt would say pay xyz amount and than amnesty would be granted.

If thats the case then how did he do anything wrong? At the point govt would also have choice to prosecute him for violating tax laws or give amnesty.

So getting an amnesty would not make someone culprit or bad.

The point I have in this whole argument is one side cannot tell other side to come clean while while they continue the coverup.

Both the candidates need to disclose the details and ppl in both the sides need to be more demanding about the details.

If one has done nothing wrong, one does not need - in fact cannot be granted - amnesty. It's really not that hard to understand.

Timeline

If one has done nothing wrong, one does not need - in fact cannot be granted - amnesty. It's really not that hard to understand.

Lets assume he did something wrong and was granted amnesty, atleast he is coming out with it, Obama is not even willing to come out.

He is not even willing to share any of the details his critics are asking for. If he does not want to share his details he cannot press Mitt about disclosing his details plain and simple.

He has granted amnesty to his illegal alien relatives? Souce? Now, he granted amnesty to tax cheats like Mitt as one of his first acts in office in 2009. ;)

amnesty/asylum...same thing. they're sucking off the US taxpayers, and have a mutual relative living on pennsylvania ave.

even a lefty american hating source..just for you----> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/the-relentless-conservative/the-continuing-saga-of-ob_b_990291.html

7yqZWFL.jpg

Lets assume he did something wrong and was granted amnesty, atleast he is coming out with it, Obama is not even willing to come out.

He is not even willing to share any of the details his critics are asking for. If he does not want to share his details he cannot press Mitt about disclosing his details plain and simple.

Romney is coming out with it? When? Where? You mean he came out to the IRS? That still leaves me and you and the rest of the country in the dark over whether or not Mitt illegally evaded taxes in the past. That's the issue and Mitt is keeping all that to himself. Why?

Obama has shared his tax returns. They're all available for anyone to see.

Timeline

Romney is coming out with it? When? Where? You mean he came out to the IRS? That still leaves me and you and the rest of the country in the dark over whether or not Mitt illegally evaded taxes in the past. That's the issue and Mitt is keeping all that to himself. Why?

Obama has shared his tax returns. They're all available for anyone to see.

I guess either you are not reading or you are just trying to avoid or not willing to say Obama is equally guilty.... :rofl:

read my earlier post Obama's critic are not asking for his tax records but his birth records and his records of school / college, selective service etc. which he is refusing to share with public.

I guess either you are not reading or you are just trying to avoid or not willing to say Obama is equally guilty.... :rofl:

read my earlier post Obama's critic are not asking for his tax records but his birth records and his records of school / college, selective service etc. which he is refusing to share with public.

You mean, Obama failed to register for the draft? :o

amnesty/asylum...same thing. they're sucking off the US taxpayers, and have a mutual relative living on pennsylvania ave.

even a lefty american hating source..just for you----> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/the-relentless-conservative/the-continuing-saga-of-ob_b_990291.html

Amnesty and asylum are two vastly different things - they're not the same thing. There, you learned something today.

Definition of AMNESTY

: the act of an authority (as a government) by which pardon is granted to a large group of individuals

Definition of ASYLUM

1: an inviolable place of refuge and protection giving shelter to criminals and debtors : sanctuary

2: a place of retreat and security : shelter

3a : the protection or inviolability afforded by an asylum : refuge b : protection from arrest and extradition given especially to political refugees by a nation or by an embassy or other agency enjoying diplomatic immunity

4: an institution for the care of the destitute or sick and especially the insane

As to the conservative drivel you linked to, that does neither prove - nor even suggest - that Obama granted either asylum or amnesty to either one of his distant relatives who happen to live illegally in the US. If that's the best you've got to substantiate your false claim then you've got nothing.

As to the conservative drivel you linked to, that does neither prove - nor even suggest - that Obama granted either asylum or amnesty to either one of his distant relatives who happen to live illegally in the US. If that's the best you've got to substantiate your false claim then you've got nothing.

if you had 2 illegal relatives in the US that have been publicly outed, do you think they'd still be here? do you think obama being the president has anything to do with it?...yes i'm asking for *gasp* honesty from an obama supporter.

7yqZWFL.jpg

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

if you had 2 illegal relatives in the US that have been publicly outed, do you think they'd still be here? do you think obama being the president has anything to do with it?...yes i'm asking for *gasp* honesty from an obama supporter.

Instead of postulating his involvement, why do you not present proof that he actually had something to do with it?

Edited by Gegel

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

How many birth records does Obama need to release? Short form, long form - what's missing? Medium form, round form, what?

Look, the birthers will be birthers no matter what. They don't like that a black man is living in the White House. It really is as simple as that.

The school records? Those that the birthers and other crazies still believe will show that Obama enrolled as a foreign student? Even after it was shown time and again that this funny rumor that was started as an April Fools Day joke to demonstrate just how crazy the crazies are? They all jumped on that as flies do on a pile of shite - funny indeed.

Now when it comes to financial disclosure, there's something of a tradition here. This is not some odd request - there are open questions which arise out of the records he has released and those questions - possibly involving illegal tax evasion - deserve answers.