Cam

Back from Kazan

113 posts in this topic

That quote needs to be on the quote board. One of the best quotes of all time.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

A thought just occurred to me. This guy worried about a scamming woman in Kazan could BE Cam! We never heard from him after this thread. Maybe he finally hooked up with a non-hooker.

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

A thought just occurred to me. This guy worried about a scamming woman in Kazan could BE Cam! We never heard from him after this thread. Maybe he finally hooked up with a non-hooker.

Except Cam doesn't write with an accent. Also he seems to be able to spell KaZZZZan!

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline
Except Cam doesn't write with an accent. Also he seems to be able to spell KaZZZZan!
Maybe the last hooker he went to had a pimp that wanted his money and klunked him in the head - causing a little brain damage and a speech/writing defect.

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

It can't be Cam because Cam was keeping it real. "Dude, have you seen the hookers over there? Hell yeah I hooked up with "one" of them."

This new poster is being a little more guarded in his typings and not offering up any info without being prodded. New posters always jump on with a "hey I'm so-and-so from blah-blah-blah and I just met the best girl ever...." this guy was like, "mox, you got played, any tips you can make public so everyone else can join in pointing and laughing at you?"

Not hard to figure out who that was.

Cam would've been like, "dude, sorry to hear what happed with you and Natash... er, um, I mean, Nadia. Anyway, there are like so many more hot ones over there, don't even sweat it bro. Next time you wanna go over, PM me and we'll go together. Last time I was there they were offering a group discount and... anyway, check the PM."

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline
Cam would've been like, "dude, sorry to hear what happed with you and Natash... er, um, I mean, Nadia. Anyway, there are like so many more hot ones over there, don't even sweat it bro.
That sounds more like slim (:

It can't be Cam because Cam was keeping it real. "Dude, have you seen the hookers over there? Hell yeah I hooked up with "one" of them."

This new poster is being a little more guarded in his typings and not offering up any info without being prodded. New posters always jump on with a "hey I'm so-and-so from blah-blah-blah and I just met the best girl ever...." this guy was like, "mox, you got played, any tips you can make public so everyone else can join in pointing and laughing at you?"

Not hard to figure out who that was.

Cam would've been like, "dude, sorry to hear what happed with you and Natash... er, um, I mean, Nadia. Anyway, there are like so many more hot ones over there, don't even sweat it bro. Next time you wanna go over, PM me and we'll go together. Last time I was there they were offering a group discount and... anyway, check the PM."

I can't really speak to the hooker situation. My only (figurative) exposure to them has been in the lobbies of Eastern European hotels. Apparently, you order them like room service. :lol:

It appears that keyes and juggernaut have both been 86'd. I saw Korat was yellow carded a couple of days ago - so we will see. I agree that the usual suspects around here lately don't sound like Cam.

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Cam would've been like, "dude, sorry to hear what happed with you and Natash... er, um, I mean, Nadia. Anyway, there are like so many more hot ones over there, don't even sweat it bro.
That sounds more like slim (:

:lol: I think I did type something almost exactly like that after they "broke up." "Get back on the horse man, there's so many of them, don't even sweat it if it didn't work out with this one, there are like 48,000 more!"

Yeah, that was probably me. In truth, that is my advice for anyone doing a "point and click" romance because, really, what are you losing when it goes south? A few months at best, probably a couple grand, but if you did your homework, you probably have a few of the "possibles" still waiting in the wings. Or, if you're like Cam, you were juggling them on the side the whole time! Gotta have options man... that's all I'm saying.

I can't really speak to the hooker situation. My only (figurative) exposure to them has been in the lobbies of Eastern European hotels. Apparently, you order them like room service. :lol:

They're fully-interactive now with e-mail ordering and even text messaging. The websites are probably the best way to go, choose the one you want, add to cart, and then she's there in 30 minutes or less. Dominos shmominos. Shop by price, location, features, etc. Better than E-Bay! We're truly in a digital world when you can order a pizza and a "working girl" over the internet, while sitting in your underwear in your moms basement, and they'll both arrive about the same time. Aint technology great!

Русский форум член.

They're fully-interactive now with e-mail ordering and even text messaging. The websites are probably the best way to go, choose the one you want, add to cart, and then she's there in 30 minutes or less. Dominos shmominos. Shop by price, location, features, etc. Better than E-Bay! We're truly in a digital world when you can order a pizza and a "working girl" over the internet, while sitting in your underwear in your moms basement, and they'll both arrive about the same time. Aint technology great!

The instructions and menu in the room must have been in the native tongue. Interactive screen, and you change features until you get one you like, then press order now? Or maybe I only have enough energy for one woman, and missed the opportunity to build-a-barbie.

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

The instructions and menu in the room must have been in the native tongue. Interactive screen, and you change features until you get one you like, then press order now? Or maybe I only have enough energy for one woman, and missed the opportunity to build-a-barbie.

I don't know about ordering through the hotel, I'm talking websites here. (Free internet in room, of course.) Although, I'm pretty sure you can ring the boy at the front desk and get just about anything you desire.

Русский форум член.

Timeline
Although, I'm pretty sure you can ring the boy at the front desk and get just about anything you desire.
You can have the boy at the front desk.

If you really want a boy, they're available too. SouthEast Asia's not the only place where boys can be bought along with girls. There are actually a lot of guys in Russia making a pretty decent living "servicing" both men and women. Not really my thing, but who am I to knock it?

"I had a friend" who was dating this girl and she was telling him how she preferred to hire hookers over gigolos because of their better service. Apparently the men are nice to look at but the women really know what they're doing. She insisted she wasn't gay or interested in a girlfriend or anything like that, liked having a boyfriend only, but if she was going to pay for "service" she was going to pay for the best service possible, and that was always done by another woman!

Русский форум член.

at least he's not paying here......

Русский форум член.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.