Thomas&Cleofe

Starting to get pissed at NVC!!!

297 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kazakhstan
Timeline

Hang in there guys as NVC might take 1 month and plus/minus a week to receive it. I thinks it's CSC issue for not sending in timely manner. The VSC send it faster and NVC get it faster.

dd/mm/yyyy K-1

01/03/2012 === I-129F sent via USPS

01/05/2012 === I-129F delivered to USCIS (PO BOX)

01/06/2012 === I-129F officially received by USCIS (Information from hard copy of NOA1)

01/09/2012 === I-129F official notice day (Information from hard copy of NOA1)

01/10/2012 === NOA1 received by Email. Case routed to California Service Center

01/13/2012 === I-129F official hard copy received from USCIS

03/29/2012 === I-129F touched.

06/11/2012 === I-129F Approved (157 days)

06/12/2012 === NOA2 received by Email.

06/12/2012 === I-129F touched.

07/02/2012 === I-129F touched. (I hope it is gong to NVC ;) ) (NOA2 approved for 2nd time)

07/06/2012 === 2nd NOA2 official hard copy received from USCIS. ( I am furious about getting my application approved for 2nd time. I wonder why they did it? )

07/05/2012 === NVC received

07/10/2012 === NVC left

07/16/2012 === Consulate received (via DHL tracking)

08/21/2012 === Inteview (Approved)

11/04/2012 === POE at Detroit

event.png

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hang in there guys as NVC might take 1 month and plus/minus a week to receive it. I thinks it's CSC issue for not sending in timely manner. The VSC send it faster and NVC get it faster.

Yeah....trying to hang in there....but I see many with NVC receive date after us already have their case number.

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Why you all (whoever) wants to get upset with NVC? Think and look at the statistics, analyze the situation. a) When did CSC approval took place? and when did NVC receive the case from CSC and entered into the system? vs b) When did VSC approval took place? and when did NVC receive the case from VSC and entered into the system? --- Bottom line CSC approvals are reaching very late to NVC comparing to VSC approvals. In addition to that the group which is handling the entry for CSC approved cases in the system is slow comparing to VSC approved cases entry into the system. Moreover this is become very apparent for the last two months... It is getting worse every day for the people who got approval from CSC and waiting for NVC case number and IIN.. Is there anyone to complain from VSC approved petition and who is waiting for the NVC case number for more than 15 days?????

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hey everybody,

same with us. NOA 2 on june 22nd ... but they said it will take them 30 days minimum, after this we should call.

So I guess we will next week. I also think that regardless of what time they receive the papers from any service center .. we should should forget about

who got approved before or after.... I dont believe they consider that. Hopefully we all will hear some good news soon ... stay positve!

Timeline

Why you all (whoever) wants to get upset with NVC? Think and look at the statistics, analyze the situation. a) When did CSC approval took place? and when did NVC receive the case from CSC and entered into the system? vs b) When did VSC approval took place? and when did NVC receive the case from VSC and entered into the system? --- Bottom line CSC approvals are reaching very late to NVC comparing to VSC approvals. In addition to that the group which is handling the entry for CSC approved cases in the system is slow comparing to VSC approved cases entry into the system. Moreover this is become very apparent for the last two months... It is getting worse every day for the people who got approval from CSC and waiting for NVC case number and IIN.. Is there anyone to complain from VSC approved petition and who is waiting for the NVC case number for more than 15 days?????

Many, Many, Many, Many VCS petitioners complaining about their NOA2 times. But they are getting now getting fast case number from NVC.

So, now I do not have the right to complain???

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

right now, we VSC filers would just be happy to know we have a NOA2 and wait 2 months to get case number rather than waiting another day for NOA2, its killing us.......people over here getting RFEs for no reason just so they can "remain withing processing time" of 6 months. if you think its a joke....check out igors list and look at the stats for k1, jan filers. CSC is approving march right now. isnt it unfair to know you send the same petition and it takes 6 month before they look at it, and when they do, u get an RFE so they can say you were being processed. now u have to wait 7 months to get approve.........by then the person that filed @ CSC the same date as you is already pass POE, happily married an maybe in AOS phases. ALL IM TRYNA SAY IS BE THANKFUL FOR THE APPROVAL, it could have been worst :thumbs:

BTW, we still have to wait a month to get case number and more

Edited by djricky4

AOS

10/16/2012 Mailed I-485, I-765, I-131
10/19/2012 NOA1
11/09/2012 Biometrics Apt @ 3pm
12/25/2012 EAD/AP Approval
01/05/2013 Received EAD/AP in mail

06/20/2013 AOS APPROVED!!!!!

LIFTING OF CONDITIONS

3/23/15 Mailed I-751

3/25/15 NOA1

3/28/15 NOA1 Received in the Mail

4/28/15 Biometrics Apt.

11/13/15 ROC Approved

11/18/15 Approval Letter Received

Timeline

right now, we VSC filers would just be happy to know we have a NOA2 and wait 2 months to get case number rather than waiting another day for NOA2, its killing us.......people over here getting RFEs for no reason just so they can "remain withing processing time" of 6 months. if you think its a joke....check out igors list and look at the stats for k1, jan filers. CSC is approving march right now. isnt it unfair to know you send the same petition and it takes 6 month before they look at it, and when they do, u get an RFE so they can say you were being processed. now u have to wait 7 months to get approve.........by then the person that filed @ CSC the same date as you is already pass POE, happily married an maybe in AOS phases. ALL IM TRYNA SAY IS BE THANKFUL FOR THE APPROVAL, it could have been worst :thumbs:

Hahahaha....no, you do not have to wait a month. You will be in and out of NVC in 7 to 10 days. I will be in and out of NVC in 2 to 3 months

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

now most people are waiting for NVC to get their case and issue them a case number, and my lovely friend DEBBIE is waiting too...... i pray y'all hear something by next week good.gif doing my dance moves for y'all

Yes I am dang it. They said 15 business days (must admit not one operator said 20 days to call back. They were just honest on Friday and said we are wayyyy behind and working overtime. So here's hoping this weekend they are rollin up the sleeves and getting things done. I see some busy embassies in the next few weeks.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I havent even asked whether your hubby has gone to lagos yet..... what stage is he in now, hope he has gone what you need?

He is in Abuja but will be going to Lagos tomorrow. Planning to this week or next week get all he needs to get done. He has alot of other to do's. So if you see my baby sleeping on park bench Sunday night stop and say hi. hehe

I figure the hold up is just God's way for us to get our selves together. Gosh I was so stressin in the USCIS phase cuz no job. God had we get job that Friday and I got NOA2 later that night. So I gots to learn to flow with him.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Country: Colombia
Timeline

Take a deep breath...........in this day where we have INSTANT and IMMEDIATE means to connect with email, internet, exchange photos and documents all at the click of the mouse, where no one has to wait for the "snail mail" to get things processed, from the outside the visa process resembles the dark ages but this is a process that many don't understand in this day of expecting instant results and gratification.

IMHO - My hats off to this state department who processes literally hundreds of thousands applications EACH MONTH, year in and year out.

It has been said that an expectation is nothing more than a resentment in the making. A reasonable expectation and a cool head is needed in life and not only for this visa process but the expectations of the future marriage and relationship.

Good luck all!

--------------------------------K-1----------------------------
October 1, 2011 Mailed I-129F Application
October 7, 20122 Notice Date of NOA 1
February 15, 2012 Received Hard Copy of Approved NOA 2
March 8, 2012 Rec email Pacs 3/4 US Embassy in Bogota
March 29, 2012 Scheduled Interview
June 7, 2012 Interview APPROVED!

------------------------------Arrival @ LAX-----------------------------
July 27, 2012 Arrived POE @ LAX
October 21, 2012 Married (L) (L)

------------------------------AOS----------------------------------
April 20, 2013 Mailed AOS package

April 29, 2013 AOS NOA

May 22, 2013 Biometric date

June 7, 2013 NOA, rec. interview date for 7-16-13

June 18, 2013 EAD/AP Approved

June 29, 2013 Rec. in mail EAD/AP combo card

July 8, 2013 AOS process on HOLD, interview canceled unsure.png as wife returned to Colombia on medical emergency!

Oct. 17, 2013 AOS Interview re-schedule to November 20, 2013

Nov. 1, 2013 Rec. Notice from USCIS that 11-20-13 interview "due to unforseen circumstances" has been CANCELED. girlwerewolf2xn.gif

December 18, 2013 Rec. notice that AOS interview has been re-scheduled for January 17, 2014 (we will see)

January 17, 2014 Interview and AOS was APPROVED! dancin5hr.gif

January 27, 2014 Received GREEN CARD in mail! kicking.gif

-----------------------ROC----------------------

December 23, 2015 ROC Mailed I-751 to CSC

December 30, 2015 ROC NOA1

January 25, 2016 ROC Bio appointment

May 26, 2016 Approved!

June 4, 2016 - Received 10-year PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD in mail! :thumbs:

-----------------------CITIZENSHIP------------------

November 16, 2016 Mailed

November 19, 2016 NOA date

December 13, 2016 Biometrics

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Yes I am dang it. They said 15 business days (must admit not one operator said 20 days to call back. They were just honest on Friday and said we are wayyyy behind and working overtime. So here's hoping this weekend they are rollin up the sleeves and getting things done. I see some busy embassies in the next few weeks.

they had better roll up their sleeves and pants too rofl.gif cos we need some progress next week

Philippians 4 vs 6-7

Timeline

Take a deep breath...........in this day where we have INSTANT and IMMEDIATE means to connect with email, internet, exchange photos and documents all at the click of the mouse, where no one has to wait for the "snail mail" to get things processed, from the outside the visa process resembles the dark ages but this is a process that many don't understand in this day of expecting instant results and gratification.

IMHO - My hats off to this state department who processes literally hundreds of thousands applications EACH MONTH, year in and year out.

It has been said that an expectation is nothing more than a resentment in the making. A reasonable expectation and a cool head is needed in life and not only for this visa process but the expectations of the future marriage and relationship.

Good luck all!

yeah, easy coming from you.....in and out of NVC in 2 weeks.

Timeline

Bottom Line People whose petition processed through CSC may be mad with CSC for sending the approved petition late to NVC and people whose petition processed through VSC may be mad for the long delay for making approvals (NOA2). Both CSC and VSC processed petitioners can get mad with handling the situation by USCIS and not fair only to blame with NVC.

Timeline

Bottom Line People whose petition processed through CSC may be mad with CSC for sending the approved petition late to NVC and people whose petition processed through VSC may be mad for the long delay for making approvals (NOA2). Both CSC and VSC processed petitioners can get mad with handling the situation by USCIS and not fair only to blame with NVC.

I am talking about those couples who arrived at NVC on the same date or later date. Why are they almost finished at NVC while I do not yet have case number yet???

Timeline

Please read my earlier post. I stated -------> " In addition to that the group which is handling the entry for CSC approved cases in the system is slow comparing to VSC approved cases entry into the system."

I totally agree with you. But, the group responsible to process the CSC approved petition, entering into the computer is very slow at NVC location....Exception, some of them are very fast and prompt. May be we are the unlucky one - our information stuck with the wrong hands :-)

I am talking about those couples who arrived at NVC on the same date or later date. Why are they almost finished at NVC while I do not yet have case number yet???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.