Thomas&Cleofe

Starting to get pissed at NVC!!!

297 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

So now I am 32 days since my NOA 2 and still no case number. They keep telling me to call back in 10-20 days. BUT i see many on here with NOA2 after me getting case number in 12 days....Happy for them, sad for me...some get case number in 12 days....some must wait 2 months!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

So now I am 32 days since my NOA 2 and still no case number. They keep telling me to call back in 10-20 days. BUT i see many on here with NOA2 after me getting case number in 12 days....Happy for them, sad for me...some get case number in 12 days....some must wait 2 months!!!

I feel ya. 15 business days and still not received for me. Some have gotten rcieved in 15 days case # and IIN# all at once. They did say today they are very backlogged and working overtime. I am calling one more time before weekend at about 10:30pm my CDT. Since they close at midnight. Just one more before the weekend.

Chin up no tears now. We are in the hoome stretch.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

I feel ya. 15 business days and still not received for me. Some have gotten rcieved in 15 days case # and IIN# all at once. They did say today they are very backlogged and working overtime. I am calling one more time before weekend at about 10:30pm my CDT. Since they close at midnight. Just one more before the weekend.

Yes...i understand they are busy.....but your friend "Dana & Divine" have the same NVC receive date as me and they receive their case number in 4 days.

Timeline

i think a movie can be made from the comments of memebrs on this site. sometimes am so happy and then realise nothing is happening. It really requires lots of patience

Well patience is one thing....I can have patience to wait my turn....but many with NOA2 after me have already received case number.

Timeline

Dont worry it took them 34 days for to issue me a case number usually it takes 15 bussines days after the case gets to NVC

Thank you for your comfort....I guess we will pray to have the case number next week....Thank you again.

Timeline

i think a movie can be made from the comments of memebrs on this site. sometimes am so happy and then realise nothing is happening. It really requires lots of patience

Reality TV show we need. Cameras affixed on our PC's lookign at us as we look on the USCIS website, as we call USCIS, NVC, those in AP. I am telling you someone here could have their own channel just called VJ.

Yes...i understand they are busy.....but your friend "Dana & Divine" have the same NVC receive date as me and they receive their case number in 4 days.

Hey Dana's my girl. She's waiting for me to hurry up and get my case #. Yes she was blessed and got case# and case recived same day and IIN 2 days later. God is good. So here's to the rest of us he hasn't forgotten us.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Reality TV show we need. Cameras affixed on our PC's lookign at us as we look on the USCIS website, as we call USCIS, NVC, those in AP. I am telling you someone here could have their own channel just called VJ.

Hey Dana's my girl. She's waiting for me to hurry up and get my case #. Yes she was blessed and got case# and case recived same day and IIN 2 days later. God is good. So here's to the rest of us he hasn't forgotten us.

Yeah.....she was telling me she would follow my case because she had NOA2 after me......now she is ahead of me and almost finished at NVC.....I feel happy for them going so fast, but also feeling a little selfish about where is my case number.

Timeline

Yeah.....she was telling me she would follow my case because she had NOA2 after me......now she is ahead of me and almost finished at NVC.....I feel happy for them going so fast, but also feeling a little selfish about where is my case number.

Well I guess its me and you than. Come on they will get all caught up this weekend. I just want to hear received case and case# and IIN# is. I still have a few things to do (well husband does in Nigeria) to send for IV Bill but still.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Well I guess its me and you than. Come on they will get all caught up this weekend. I just want to hear received case and case# and IIN# is. I still have a few things to do (well husband does in Nigeria) to send for IV Bill but still.

Are you calling the NVC often to see if they have received the petition? I am calling everyday now.....and then I have a short cry when they give me bad news again... :crying:

Timeline

Are you calling the NVC often to see if they have received the petition? I am calling everyday now.....and then I have a short cry when they give me bad news again... :crying:

I call about 10 to 11am and than evening everyday since July 1st. I haven't cried yet only because I don't have all the things I need from husband but AOS stuff is done. Today got my first check YAY baby. So have all I need and I know AOS is first to process. But husband can get all he needs to me next week no wahala there.

But still I feel ya because I really want a late august no later than september interview. Can we say Amen. :innocent:

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

I call about 10 to 11am and than evening everyday since July 1st. I haven't cried yet only because I don't have all the things I need from husband but AOS stuff is done. Today got my first check YAY baby. So have all I need and I know AOS is first to process. But husband can get all he needs to me next week no wahala there.

But still I feel ya because I really want a late august no later than september interview. Can we say Amen. :innocent:

Amen.... :innocent:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I had called them once around 10:30pm CDT and they already called the day off. So I always call them before 10pm CDT.

I-130 Processed at USCIS

========================

12/17/2011 : I-130 Sent to USCIS

12/20/2011 : I-130 NOA1

05/11/2012 : I-130 NOA2

NVC

===

05/28/2012 : Received at NVC

06/11/2012 : Case number issued by NVC

06/11/2012 : DS-3032 Choice of Agent Email Sent to NVC

06/13/2012 : AOS Bill Issued

06/13/2012 : AOS Bill Paid

06/14/2012 : AOS Bill Marked as "PAID" in NVC System

06/14/2012 : AOS Package Mailed to NVC

06/18/2012 : AOS Package Delivered to NVC

06/19/2012 : DS-3032 Accepted

06/21/2012 : IV Bill Issued

06/21/2012 : IV Bill Paid

06/21/2012 : IV Package Mailed to NVC

06/22/2012 : IV Bill Marked as "PAID" in NVC System

06/22/2012 : IV Package Delivered to NVC

06/25/2012 : AOS Accepted by NVC

06/29/2012 : IV Accepted by NVC

06/29/2012 : Case Complete at NVC

08/01/2012 : Interview Date Assigned and Case Forwarded from NVC to Mumbai Consulate

09/07/2012 : Interview at Mumbai Consulate (Result: Approved!)

09/11/2012 : Received Visa in Mail at home

09/22/2012 : POE at Houston, TX (IAH)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.