waiting4Oliverio

Juarez Consulate

4,122 posts in this topic

update:

fortunately, because I don't have a home phone (just a cell), I couldn't call Juarez obsessively because it's a 900 number. I did email yesterday, and they responded telling me that they've ALREADY SENT OUT MY PACKAGE!!!!! Is this too good to be true? I know there's been talk that no one at Juarez ever knows what they're talking about. I'm going home right now to check the mailbox. :)

Hey, that news is f-ing fabulous!

Our Story:

Jan 2003 moved to Campeche, met Edgar three weeks later

K-1

Dec 2006 filed I-129f

July 12 WE FINALLY GOT MARRIED!!

AOS/EAD/AP:

July 2007 sent in AOS paperwork

Dec 6 CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!

ROC:

Sept 5th 2009 Applied for Removal of Conditions

Sept 14th NOA I-797C

Oct 7th Biometrics Appt

Monica: You're going at the end of May, right?

Yeah, dude, to be exact: plane leaves May 21st, expected interview date: May 23rd. Exactly one week. And we are scaaaared ...

Our Story:

K-1

Dec 2006 filed I-129f

AOS/EAD/AP:

ROC:

Sept 14th NOA I-797C

Oct 7th Biometrics Appt

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Now I'M nervous for you...yep, less than a week away til you depart. Are you planning on returning to Playa or crossing right from there?

Joined Blog Dorkdom. Read here: Visit My Website

We're gonna return to Playa to finish up the month of June in our humble apt and then leave early July-ish. Plus, the money that we'll gain from working another 4 weeks will help us in the US. And then back to "la gran manzana"!

No sleep til Brooklyn!!

Melissa: you planning on coming to Cancun soon?

Now I'M nervous for you...yep, less than a week away til you depart. Are you planning on returning to Playa or crossing right from there?

Our Story:

K-1

Dec 2006 filed I-129f

AOS/EAD/AP:

ROC:

Sept 14th NOA I-797C

Oct 7th Biometrics Appt

Timeline

Man, I wish...but it'd be too expensive to fly back and forth. Next time I'll be there is when I can travel with Edgar and have a big party for both our famiies.

Joined Blog Dorkdom. Read here: Visit My Website

Timeline
No sleep til Brooklyn!!

never thought I'd se a B-Boys quote on here!!!!!!

:D

No packet today. :(

hoping it comes in tomorrow's mail. I want everything DONE so I can focus on worrying about the actual interview :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
No sleep til Brooklyn!!

never thought I'd se a B-Boys quote on here!!!!!!

:D

No packet today. :(

hoping it comes in tomorrow's mail. I want everything DONE so I can focus on worrying about the actual interview :)

GOOD GRIEF YOU GUYS ARE SO CLOSE! IT MUST BE SO EXCITING!!!!

GABACHA, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT WAS ONLY 20 DAYS AY CARRUMBA! HOLY MACKERAL!!!!!!!!!!! I BETTER GET ON MY DIET BEFORE EDGAR SEES WHAT A CHUBBY I'VE BECOME LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M STARTING TO WORK ON THE PAPERS NOW THAT WE WILL NEED FOR THE INTERVIEW, I WILL HAVE QUESTIONS SO STICK AROUND YOU GUYS!!!!

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'LL BE NEXT!!!

GABACHA, YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR SIGNATURE TIMELINE GIRLFRIEND!

March 15, 2007 - I-129F Sent

March 20, 2007 - NOA1 Received

March 23, 2007 - Touched, April 4, 2007 - Touched , April 5, 2007 - Touched

April 18, 2007 - RFE Email received (waiting for snailmail to see what it is they need)

April 23, 2007 - Received RFE in the mail, mailed out RFE to USCIS using express mail, will get there tomorrow (come on NOA2!)

April 25, 2007 - USCIS Received my RFE info and case has resumed processing

April 26, 2007 - Touched, April 27, 2007 - Touched, April 28, 2007 - TOUCHED AGAIN!

May 10, 2007 - NOA2 Email notification (It took 56 days)

May 16, 2007 - Received NOA2 Notice in snail mail

May 18, 2007 - Received Letter from NVC that they are sending our packet to Juarez Consulate this week

May 26, 2007 - Received Fiance Packet!!!!!!

June 5, 2007 - Medical

June 6, 2007 - Interview at Juarez - Visa Denied (Fiance admitted to smoking marijuana cigarette 6 months before the interview, labeled a 'DRUG ADDICT")

November 18, 2009: I sent an inquiry thru the Juarez website asking about our upcoming end to our ban, what to do etc.

December 14, 2009 - Received a reply from the consulate saying that they will forward a request to the immigration department to request a new appt

December 16, 2009 - Received an email from the consulate saying they are ready for my fiance to come for an open appt anytime

February 2, 2010 - Medical - Trip back to Psych far away in dirty office

February 3, 2010 - Pick up Medical Results

February 4, 2010 - Interview, given form 221(g) "Admin Review" and to come back in 6 months for another medical examination. #######.

Timeline

Got my packet!!!!

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and interestingly enough, there will be a cute blone courier service to bring the I-134 and other paperwork over to Marco en el DF the weekend before :D

I mean 100 bucks to send everything fedex. was it really so much more expensive to just fly it down :D

yay!!!!!!

yipeeeee!!!

I'm super excited.

Marco's ticket to Juarez is for June 4th. yipee yipee yipee!!!

Timeline
Got my packet!!!!

and interestingly enough, there will be a cute blone courier service to bring the I-134 and other paperwork over to Marco en el DF the weekend before :D

I mean 100 bucks to send everything fedex. was it really so much more expensive to just fly it down :D

yay!!!!!!

yipeeeee!!!

I'm super excited.

Congrats Stephanie. That's awesome. Are you going to Juarez with him? You'll have to let me know how it goes!

AOS

7/27/07: Mailed AOS package to Chicago Lockbox via USPS

7/29/07: Package was delivered to Chicago Lockbox (Day 1)

8/30/07: NOA1 received (I-485, I-765, I-131)(Day 33)

9/4/07: Checks Cleared (Day 38)

10/5/07: Biometrics (Day 69)

10/18/07: AP & EAD Approved (Day 82)

1/9/08: AOS Interview (Day 165)

1/9/08: RFE, need to provide I-693A (Day 165)

2/7/08: I-485 Approved (Day 194)

Timeline
Got my packet!!!!

yay!!!!!!

yipeeeee!!!

I'm super excited.

Congrats Stephanie. That's awesome. Are you going to Juarez with him? You'll have to let me know how it goes!

thanks guys!

nope, i'm no tgoing to juarez, it's during the week and we're near finals, but I'm going down the weekend before para darle la bendicion :D

then i'll fly down end of july and we'll come up together first or second week of August.

yay!

yay!

one more...

yay!

Got my packet!!!!

GREAT NEWS and CONGRATS! :thumbs:

NO SLEEP TIL JUAREZ! :lol:

Our Story:

K-1

Dec 2006 filed I-129f

AOS/EAD/AP:

ROC:

Sept 14th NOA I-797C

Oct 7th Biometrics Appt

Timeline

AWESOME!!!!

YOU GUYS, I AM SO NERVOUS!!!! IT'S ALL REALLY STARTING TO HIT ME!! I STARTED WORKING ON THE PAPERS FOR JUAREZ TODAY, SHOULDN'T BE TOO BAD, I THINK THE I-129F WAS MORE COMPLICATED BUT I WILL HAVE SOME QUESTIONS FOR YA'LL. GOSH, WHAT A WHIRLWIND!!

March 15, 2007 - I-129F Sent

March 20, 2007 - NOA1 Received

March 23, 2007 - Touched, April 4, 2007 - Touched , April 5, 2007 - Touched

April 18, 2007 - RFE Email received (waiting for snailmail to see what it is they need)

April 23, 2007 - Received RFE in the mail, mailed out RFE to USCIS using express mail, will get there tomorrow (come on NOA2!)

April 25, 2007 - USCIS Received my RFE info and case has resumed processing

April 26, 2007 - Touched, April 27, 2007 - Touched, April 28, 2007 - TOUCHED AGAIN!

May 10, 2007 - NOA2 Email notification (It took 56 days)

May 16, 2007 - Received NOA2 Notice in snail mail

May 18, 2007 - Received Letter from NVC that they are sending our packet to Juarez Consulate this week

May 26, 2007 - Received Fiance Packet!!!!!!

June 5, 2007 - Medical

June 6, 2007 - Interview at Juarez - Visa Denied (Fiance admitted to smoking marijuana cigarette 6 months before the interview, labeled a 'DRUG ADDICT")

November 18, 2009: I sent an inquiry thru the Juarez website asking about our upcoming end to our ban, what to do etc.

December 14, 2009 - Received a reply from the consulate saying that they will forward a request to the immigration department to request a new appt

December 16, 2009 - Received an email from the consulate saying they are ready for my fiance to come for an open appt anytime

February 2, 2010 - Medical - Trip back to Psych far away in dirty office

February 3, 2010 - Pick up Medical Results

February 4, 2010 - Interview, given form 221(g) "Admin Review" and to come back in 6 months for another medical examination. #######.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.