waiting4Oliverio

Juarez Consulate

4,122 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Gabacha,

I've bought tickets more than once on my credit card and never had a problem. Just make sure the actual plane ticket is in his name and not yours and voilá.

I've bought through Mexicana, Click, and I think Aviacsa and never had a problem.

Also, Interjet is awesome, I've flown them and loved it!

Timeline

Bought our tickets! Well, now I know that we will both arrive in Juarez on June 18th. As to where we're staying, for how long, and how we're going to get back to Providence, that's all up in the air.

I want to take him on a tour of my favorite places in the Southwest: Tucson, Bisbee, Silver City, Santa Fe, and hoepfully get married in one of them!

Of course, there is an ulterior motive at play...I want to move to the Southwest and hopefully he'll fall in love with it!

Joined Blog Dorkdom. Read here: Visit My Website

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Bought our tickets! Well, now I know that we will both arrive in Juarez on June 18th. As to where we're staying, for how long, and how we're going to get back to Providence, that's all up in the air.

I want to take him on a tour of my favorite places in the Southwest: Tucson, Bisbee, Silver City, Santa Fe, and hoepfully get married in one of them!

Of course, there is an ulterior motive at play...I want to move to the Southwest and hopefully he'll fall in love with it!

Hey Gabacha congrats. It's great to know when he will have his interview I'm jealous of your trip back - I also want to move to the Southwest and want to honeymoon in Santa Fe. Be sure to keep us posted!

Timeline

felicidades Gabacha!

Marco might also be in Juarez at the same time as you guys, I'll keep you posted. It's like 99% certain that I won't go.

but it's so so exciting that you've got your tickets :D

Timeline

A silly question.............

I know that metal isn't allowed into the consulate. But, are paper clips allowed? What about butterfly clips to hold larger bundles of documents? Maybe I should use larger paperclips just in case.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
A silly question.............

I know that metal isn't allowed into the consulate. But, are paper clips allowed? What about butterfly clips to hold larger bundles of documents? Maybe I should use larger paperclips just in case.

Butterfly clips are no problem.

Timeline

I just hate when Juarez gets so far down on the list.

any news anyone?

I'm just waiting for packet 3 and getting all of my I-134 things ready.

Marco bought his tickets to Juarez already.

:)

I wish it were June, darnit.

Timeline

Thanks bdesj!

I know it's hard to wait!!!!! I think the past few days and the next 2 weeks will be the hardest and longest wait. Memo's interview will be in 2 weeks. I just sent the last packet of docs to him today, and there's nothing else to do but wait and set good intentions for the best to come our way. Breathing in, everything will be ok. Breathing out, the universe will work in our favor and everyone else's favor too. Good luck to all.

Timeline

Hi everyone. Looks like everything is going great for everyone. I like looking at the timelines now. It is nice to see that the times are so much better now. Good luck to everyone.

June 13, 2006: I-129F Sent

June 27, 2006: NOA1

Sep 13, 2006: Touched

Sep 15, 2006: RFE Sent from CSC to my attorny

Sep 29, 2006: RFE Recieved by me

Sep 30, 2006: RFE Sent back to CSC

Oct 4, 2006: RFE Received by CSC

Oct 7, 2006: Touched

Oct 17, 2006 NOA2

Oct , 2006 NVC Received papers

Nov 3, 2006 NVC Forwarded papers to Juarez

Nov 17, 2006 CDJ mailed Packet

Dec 2, 2006 I received Packet in the mail today

Feb 6, 2007 Medical at CDJ

Feb 7, 2007 Waited for DHL to deliver pictures since he forgot to bring them

Feb 8, 2007 Interview (Was approved to file waiver)

Feb 22, 2007 Filed Waiver at CDJ

Louisa good to see you are still around and checking in occasionally. Alejandra (UCLA Cutie) should be quite busy now that her Juan is with her.

We finally got his Employment Authorization Approved! So now it's job-hunting time. Good to see everything is progressing quickly here. After this major step, you will all move on the next. Good luck to all! :)

US Entry : 2006-11-27

Marriage : 2006-12

AOS : Submitted on 1-29-07

NOA1: 2-5-07

BIOMETRICS: 2-21-07

AOS Interview: Decision Pending :( FBI Name Check not completed

Email welcoming New Resident on 5/22/07.

Approval Notice email: 5/31/2007

CARD IN HAND 6/01/2007

Removal of Conditions now in progress

Mailed: 3-4-09

USCIS received: 3-6-09

NOA1: 3-9-09

Biometrics: letter arrived 3-18-09, scheduled 3-28-09

Approved on: 05-04-2009

Approval letter arrives: 05-09-09

waiting on green card...

card production email: 06/19/2009

CARD IN HAND: 07/02/2009

Timeline
Louisa good to see you are still around and checking in occasionally. Alejandra (UCLA Cutie) should be quite busy now that her Juan is with her.

We finally got his Employment Authorization Approved! So now it's job-hunting time. Good to see everything is progressing quickly here. After this major step, you will all move on the next. Good luck to all! :)

Congrats Lucy N Bebe and good luck on the job hunting :)

June 13, 2006: I-129F Sent

June 27, 2006: NOA1

Sep 13, 2006: Touched

Sep 15, 2006: RFE Sent from CSC to my attorny

Sep 29, 2006: RFE Recieved by me

Sep 30, 2006: RFE Sent back to CSC

Oct 4, 2006: RFE Received by CSC

Oct 7, 2006: Touched

Oct 17, 2006 NOA2

Oct , 2006 NVC Received papers

Nov 3, 2006 NVC Forwarded papers to Juarez

Nov 17, 2006 CDJ mailed Packet

Dec 2, 2006 I received Packet in the mail today

Feb 6, 2007 Medical at CDJ

Feb 7, 2007 Waited for DHL to deliver pictures since he forgot to bring them

Feb 8, 2007 Interview (Was approved to file waiver)

Feb 22, 2007 Filed Waiver at CDJ

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hey guys we got our visa approved at juarez yesterday.

8/30/06-- Met my love online

11/24/06-- Met her in person in Oaxaca, Mexico

2/5/07-- Proposed to her in Mexico on her birthday

2/26/07-- Sent I-129F via UPS Next Day Air

2/28/07-- NOA1 mailed

3/2/07-- Check cashed

3/2/07-- Touched

3/5/07-- Recieved NOA1 in mail

3/5/07-- Touched

3/6/07-- Recieved email of Petition Approval (NOA2)

3/7/07-- Touched

3/8/07-- NVC receives petition

3/9/07-- NVC sends paper work Cuidad Juarez, MX

3/12/07-- Cuidad Juarez sends email saying they just received packet & to wait 2 to 3 weeks for further instructions

4/18/07-- Medical done in Cuidad Juarez

4/19/07--VISA APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

5/14/07-- She enters the US

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.