waiting4Oliverio

Juarez Consulate

4,122 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Well, at least you are getting a reply from them. They have not replyed to either of my emails. Maybe i will try to call the phone number.

thanks!

February - March 2002 we met in Mexico

August 2002 - we are an 'official' couple

Many visits back to Mexico over 4years!

June 2006 - Officially Engaged!

August 28, 2006 I-129F mailed to Nebraska

August 30, 2006 received in Nebraska

September 7, 2006 NOA1 Notice Date

September 11, 2006 NOA1 received in snail mail

September 12, 2006 Touched (most likely to add Receipt Number to system)

September 13, 2006 Touched

September 14, 2006 Touched AGAIN!!! (what's up with this?)

Novemberr 13, 2006 NOA2 (77 DAYS!) YEEEE HAAAAA!!!!

December 6, 2006 Received Notice that everything was sent to Juarez

January 26, 2007 Juarez sends out packet

February 3, 2007 received packet from Juarez

February 6, 2007 going to medical & interview in Juarez!

February 6, 2007 RECEIVED VISA!!!

February 9, 2007 FLIGHT TO US!!!

Agro & Danielle,

When I emailed Juarez, I used this email cdjimmigrantvisas@state.gov and received a response within 2-3 days. I'm thinking that with the holidays, maybe there was a slowdown in their offices and also thru the post office. Hopefully you girls hear something soon from them. Also, don't forget when you send them an email to include your case number for Juarez, the petitioners name, and the beneficiaries name. Good luck girls! :yes:

* * * * * * * * * K-1 VISA * * * * * * * * * * * *

06/21/06: Submitted I-129F to the CSC

10/18/06: NOA2 DATE

01/29/07: MEDICAL IN CDJ

01/30/07: INTERVIEW in CDJ **My fiance receives his visa**

03/31/07-04/08/07: I leave to Mexico and bring back my fiance

04/08/07: U.S. ENTRY at LAX

04/23/07: Married in Vegas

* * * * * * * *AOS, AP, & EAD * * * * * * * * * *

05/24/07: Submitted AOS, AP, EAD

06/01/07: NOA1 for AOS & EAD, NOA1 for AP missing, but they received forms

06/06/07: TOUCHED (AOS, AP, EAD)

06/23/07: RFE for I-864 paperwork

07/03/07: Biometrics for AOS & EAD

07/03/07: TOUCHED (EAD)

07/07/07: Submitted response to RFE

07/18/07: TOUCHED (AOS) They received RFE response

08/08/07: AP APPROVED

08/10/07: EAD APPROVED

10/17/07: AOS interview in Los Angeles -- APPROVED, pending name check :(

02/08/08: Name check has cleared, Notice welcoming new resident is mailed out

02/12/08: Card Production ordered, woohoo

02/15/08: Notice welcoming new resident is received

02/21/08: GREEN CARD IN HAND

08/23/08: After 7 years together . . . Religious wedding ceremony and HUGE PARTY in Jalisco, Mexico (we deserve it)

08/24-08/30: Spend our honeymoon in Acapulco, Mexico

Link to video clip of our wedding: http://www.youtube.com/user/dstradaproducc...f/1/wHiId9HZVRc

Nov. 2009: File to Remove Conditions

Timeline
Agro & Danielle,

When I emailed Juarez, I used this email cdjimmigrantvisas@state.gov and received a response within 2-3 days. I'm thinking that with the holidays, maybe there was a slowdown in their offices and also thru the post office. Hopefully you girls hear something soon from them. Also, don't forget when you send them an email to include your case number for Juarez, the petitioners name, and the beneficiaries name. Good luck girls! :yes:

Why oh why oh why do people who answer the phones in Juarez keep giving wrong information? Today I made another phone call, since I have not received an email response. This time they were actually able to pull up Uriel's name with the CDJ number that i gave them, however they told me that once Juarez receives the packet it takes 5 - 8 months to process it! I'm thankful that i have you all to lean on, because if that was the truth i'd be crying my eyes out now! I told the man on the phone that he needed to check his information again! My letter from the NVC saying that the paperwork had

So... now i am on hold with NVC to see what they say. After a 10 min wait I got a lady who was able to tell me that for sure it had been sent to Juarez electronically, but that they hadn't entered it into the system. That means one of two things, either they haven't received the paper copy, or it is sitting on someone's desk waiting to be entered.

Frustrating thing is that Uriel is going to be in that area (Juarez) next week and it would be so easy to have the interview then. OK everyone! Pray for a Miracle!

D

Filed: IR-5 Country: Mexico
Timeline

HI EVERYBODY I HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE A GOOD INTERVIEW AND EVEN THOUGH IM NOT A GIRL I CONSIDER MYSELF PART OF THIS GROUP BECAUSE YOU GIRLS HAVE HELP MY WIFE AND ME IN A LOT OF WAYS. THANK YOU

PLASE AFTER OUR FIANCES GET HERE WE NEED TO STILL SUPPORT EVERYBODY AND WE NEED TO CONTINUE TO POST OUR AOS AND EAD JOURNEY.

Timeline
they told me that once Juarez receives the packet it takes 5 - 8 months to process it!

Danielle, we have seen them tell people this in the past and of course it's not true. Maybe you should set a up a new email account and send an email, in English, with your fiance's case number in the subject line. In the email ask when they received the case and when will the fiance packet be sent. Not sure if this will make any difference seeing that you have already emailed with no response -- but when I sent a few like that, I always received responses within a day or two. I never called (and I wouldn't bother due to the cost and the fact that they don't have correct information). Good luck.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Danielle - don't freak out about them saying 5 to 8 months. When I called last summer about my fiance packet they told me same thing. I got mine in 2 months. Most people after me got theirs in 1 month. Calling them and emailing them daily won't speed up the process. Don't stress yourself out. Maybe email/call them once a week. I don't believe we have seen any issues where paperwork has been lost. I know how you feel though - I thought same thing when we went thru fingerprint clearance that took so long to clear. Very frustating. Hang in there.

Allison

2/24/06: 129 mailed

3/01/06: NOA1

5/02/06: NOA2

5/18/06: CDJ Receives case

7/19/06: CDJ mails packet

8/02/06: Interview - Visa not recevied - put on AR "false hit" fingersprint check had to be done.

11/15/06: Called DHS to see if they had any info on my case - They advised security cleared in Oct. - now waiting for appt letter from CDJ for Visa Pickup. :)

11/27/06: recvd letter from CDJ - Appointment set for Jan 11, 2007

1/11/07: Visa received!!!!!

AOS:

3/26/07: AOS mailed

4/3/07: NOA1

4/23/07: Biometrics Appt

5/2/07: AOS transferred to CSC

5/21/07: Email from CSC stating AOS pending

6/12/07: EAD Card ordered (received email)

6/20/07: EAD Card received in mail

8/23/07: Card Production Ordered

8/30/07: Greencard received in mail

Lifting of Conditions:

5/26/09: I-751 mailed

6/1/09: NOA1

6/3/09: Check Cashed

7/7/09: Biometrics Appt

10/30/09: Approval Date

11/5/09: Received Notice in the mail

11/21/09: Greencard received in mail!

Naturalization:

8/12/10: N-400 Mailed

8/20/10: NOA1 (check cashed 8/24)

9/8/10: Early Biometrics. In and Out in 5 min!

9/22/10: Scheduled Biometrics Appt

11/4/10: Interview Appt - Passed!!!

01/27/11: Oath!!! Yippee!!

Timeline

I am so fed up with CDJ ... I think the most likely thing that happened with my and Danielle's cases is that they are just sitting in the consulate and they have not gotten around to opening it or entering it into the computer (with the holidays and everything). I am really trying to be positive. We have called them and emailed them once a week in the past couple weeks and we have always gotten responses saying that they don't have the case in the system yet and to be patient. They replied by email in 2 days but always saying the same thing (we always write them in Spanish). On the phone, they said the case has to be entered into the computer within 4-6 weeks of being received but I don't know if that is electronically or physically, and the last time we called we were at the 5 weeks mark and they filed a report to try to find the case (I don't know what good that report will do). One time when we called they asked for a priority date, which we don't seem to have. There is a slot for it on the NOA2 but mine is blank. Did any of you have a priority date? Is this someting I should have for them to process everything at CDJ? :unsure:

Good idea on sending an email from a different email account KitKat!

08/09/06 - sent I-129F

08/11/06 - I-129F received at NSC (later transferred to CSC)

08/17/06 - I-129F returned because of expired form

08/24/06 - sent I-129F again

08/31/06 - NOA1

11/17/06 - NOA2

11/27/06 - NVC received file

11/29/06 - NVC sent file to CDJ :)

01/29/07 - CDJ "received" file and sent packet - wooohooo!!!

02/05/07 - I received the packet at last!!!

02/13/07 - Medical Exam

02/14/07 - INTERVIEW - VISA RECEIVED!!! :) :)

02/19/07 - US Entry

03/02/07 - Applied for SSN

03/09/07 - SSN card came in the mail

03/09/07 - Civil Wedding!!

08/11/07 - Big Religious Wedding!!! (we've been planning it since July '06!)

AOS/EAD

04/09/07 - sent I-485 & I-765 by FedEx

04/11/07 - I-485 & I-765 arrived in Chicago

04/17/07 - NOA1 date for both

04/20/07 - NOA1 received in mail for both; checks cashed

04/23/07 - touch

04/27/07 - received Biometrics letter

05/16/07 - AOS transferred to CSC

05/21/07 - Biometrics

05/22/07 - touch AOS & EAD

06/03/07 - received email that AOS is pending at CSC

06/05/07 - touch on AOS

06/14/07 - touch on AOS

06/25/07 - EAD card production ordered!

06/25/07 - touch on AOS

06/26/07 - Green card approved & welcome notice sent!! :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

HELLO GIRLS,

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY! EMMA... WHEREVER YOU ARE, IM SENDING YOU THE BEST! I HOPE YOU RETURN WITH YOUR VISA :innocent:

JUAREZ EMAILED ME SAYING THEY HAVE RESENT THE PACKAGE TO MY FIANCE AND TO ME TO AN ALTERNATIVE ADDRESS I PROVIDED, BECAUSE THE FIRST TIME THEY SENT THE PCK NEVER ARRIVED :crying:

I HOPE IT ARRIVES SOON NOW!

CHICAS BUENA SUERTE A TODAS.. :blush:

familytogether.gif

K1 HOLDER

AOS 1 APR 2007 .................................. DENIED

AOS 2 DEC 2007.................................. DENIED

WAIVER MAY 2008............................... DENIED

MOTION TO REOPEN JULY 2008............. GRANTED

AOS JUNE 2009 ................................... GRANTED!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

Hi Everyone-

Just got back from 2 wonderful weeks in Cuernavaca with Raul, his family, and my family. He has resigned from his job. I came back with some of his suitcases. He just shipped 5 boxes of books here today. On Sunday, I leave to meet him in Cd. Juarez - medical on Monday and consulate on Tues. - I think we are ready but I am so nervous. Please wish us luck and send some positive vibes our way!

For those of you who are upset about the phone calls to CDJ, pls don't let it get to you. I got all kinds of horrible and contradictory info from them including one woman who told me that it would take at least a year.. they apparently only look at a computer screen and have no other info - they seem to just say random things - I recommend not calling them anymore (if you can resist) and stick to emailing them - this seemed slightly more accurate - they told me when they sent out the packet. Calling will just make you more anxious and upset (in my humble opinion).

BTW, we are in Boston - would love to meet some of you someday if you are in the area. You have all been so helpful and supportive.

-jessica

Timeline

Thanks everyone for the encouragement and ideas. I really appreciate it. How do people who don't have friends at Visajourney.com do it?

I have decided that I am going to let God worry about this one. I can't carry it and worry about it, He is God all by Himself and I don't need to 'help' Him by worrying.

I am going to email from a new account and I will check with someone middle of next week also. Uriel will be near Juarez next week and he will have all the paperwork with him. So.... hmmm.... Are you listening Lord? hehe... can you send a miracle? Wouldn't it be cool if Packet 3 just showed up in my mailbox early next week and I could just email or fax the letter to Uriel and he could go to Juarez? Now that would be Awesome!

Let's get this moving for the next "batch of interviews"..... Praying for you all..

Danielle

Danielle,

This is just a thought. If Uriel is in the area near the consulate next week, why not have him attempt to take care of some things once he's there. Some have suggested it is possible to line up at the info. booth/office outside the consulate and obtain the letter they send out. (Although I don't recall anyone actually doing this, I just remember some VJ members suggesting it). But if Uriel happens to be near there and it's not too much trouble, why not try it out? He could try to get the letter from the info. booth (and if they give it to him) he can go to the medical and maybe even the interview. I mean, if you guys are ready and he happens to be in the area, it may be worth a shot! What's the worse that can happen? They tell him that they are not ready to receive him.

* * * * * * * * * K-1 VISA * * * * * * * * * * * *

06/21/06: Submitted I-129F to the CSC

10/18/06: NOA2 DATE

01/29/07: MEDICAL IN CDJ

01/30/07: INTERVIEW in CDJ **My fiance receives his visa**

03/31/07-04/08/07: I leave to Mexico and bring back my fiance

04/08/07: U.S. ENTRY at LAX

04/23/07: Married in Vegas

* * * * * * * *AOS, AP, & EAD * * * * * * * * * *

05/24/07: Submitted AOS, AP, EAD

06/01/07: NOA1 for AOS & EAD, NOA1 for AP missing, but they received forms

06/06/07: TOUCHED (AOS, AP, EAD)

06/23/07: RFE for I-864 paperwork

07/03/07: Biometrics for AOS & EAD

07/03/07: TOUCHED (EAD)

07/07/07: Submitted response to RFE

07/18/07: TOUCHED (AOS) They received RFE response

08/08/07: AP APPROVED

08/10/07: EAD APPROVED

10/17/07: AOS interview in Los Angeles -- APPROVED, pending name check :(

02/08/08: Name check has cleared, Notice welcoming new resident is mailed out

02/12/08: Card Production ordered, woohoo

02/15/08: Notice welcoming new resident is received

02/21/08: GREEN CARD IN HAND

08/23/08: After 7 years together . . . Religious wedding ceremony and HUGE PARTY in Jalisco, Mexico (we deserve it)

08/24-08/30: Spend our honeymoon in Acapulco, Mexico

Link to video clip of our wedding: http://www.youtube.com/user/dstradaproducc...f/1/wHiId9HZVRc

Nov. 2009: File to Remove Conditions

Timeline

:innocent:Well girls, My fiance has received our package in New York.. but he is still with me until the interview so maybe his mom can scan the documents and send them to us..

oh! by the way, Today I filled the DS-156 from the Juarez consulate website and it is just updated!! Now they have the last edition expiring 9/30/2007. and every page has a warning "previos edition obsolete".. :whistle:

DS-156 UPDATED

https://evisaforms.state.gov/ds156.asp

JESSICA N RAUL :thumbs:

GOOD LUCK!! I WISH YOU GUYS ALL THE BEST!! PLEASE REPORT US THE GOOD NEWS AS SOON AS YOU HAVE YOUR VISA..

DANIELLE :blush: I would like to post here some of the answers from CDJ, Hoping they can help other to get a faster response when e mailing them, They responded to me within 1 to 3 days each time: :blush:

cdjimmigrantvisas@state.gov

EMAIL #1

129F Petition for alien Fiancee eac 06xxxxxx / A065xxxxxx

APPROVED: nov 08 2006

Hello,

How are you?

Please inform us if our case is in Cd Juarez consulate, we are very concerned.

Thank you very much!

Brenda & Michael

CDJ RESPONSE

Dear Brenda & Michael:

This fiancé case has just arrived at our Post, please contact this office two or three weeks after we receive this file. Thanks

alrg/12

email #2

To: CDJ, IV

Subject: eacXXXXXXX / A07XXXXX VISA K1

129F Petition for alien Fiancee

eac 06 xxxxxx Axxxxxxxx

FILED: jan 29 2006

APPROVED: nov 082006

Hello,

How are you?

Me and my fiancee are ready for the interview months ago.

Please inform us if you are ready for our case and if can obtain a copy of the appointment letter at the information booth, since the package 3 has not arrived to Mexico City.

We are very concerned.

Thank you very much!

Michael & Brenda

CDJ RESPONSE:

Good Afternoon:

Could you please send us a the complete name & cdj number so we can be able to locate your case and give the information you are requesting.

IV Section - aos - 5

email #3

Petitioner: full name

Beneficiary: full name

CDJ 300xxxxxxx

Visa k1

eac 06xxxxxx/ Axxxxxxx

FILED: Jan 29 06

APPROVED: nov 08 2006

Hello,

How are you?

Me and my fiance are ready for the interview months ago.

Please inform us if you are ready for our case and if can obtain a copy of the appointment letter at the information booth, since the package 3 has not arrived to Mexico City.

We are very concerned.

Thank you very much and Merry Christmas and Happy New 2006!

our best wishes.

Michael & Brenda

CDJ RESPONSE

The mailing address for BRENDA BEAUX is : Schiller xxx Polanco, Mexico DF 07580 Mexico.

If this is not correct please give us a correct mailing address or a fax number.

sincerely'

IV SECTION

tf/5

EMAIL #4

Petitioner: full name

Beneficiary:

CDJxxxxxxxxxx

My mailing address is correct. We are at work most of the time, someone has to be home to receive the package..? Im concerned.

I can give you the alternative mailing address where I work 9am to 9pm everyday.

Alternative Address:

Emerson XXX # xx

Col. Chapultepec Morales

Mexico DF 11570

*Please inform me where do I have to wait for the package.

Thank You very much

Happy New Year

Dear Brenda;

CDJ RESPONSE

The fiancee package has been resent today to the applicant's address the petitioner in the U.S. and the alternative address you have given us.

eph 05

Edited by BrendaBeaux

familytogether.gif

K1 HOLDER

Timeline

Thanks for updating us on the DC-156 Brenda and for sharing your emails!

NVC insists they sent our case on Nov 29th and that it was already received, but here is what the consulate has responded to us:

Dec 19

Ya recibimos su caso en esta oficina. Le vamos a enviar un paquete con instrucciones eh informacion en aproximadamente tres semanas. Una vez que reciba el paquete podra presentarse cualquier dia de Lunes a Jueves de 8 a 10 de la mañana para una entrevista.

Dec 28

Aun no hemos mandado el paquete ya que solo recibimos el caso electronicamente. Estamos esperando a que llegue el expediente fisico para poder proceder a enviarle una cita. Por favor tenga paciencia y espere a que nos comuniquemos con usted.

Jan 4

Aun no se recibe el caso. Tan pronto como se reciba le informaremos.

Basically the same responses every time. I am wondering whether my fiance should risk going to CDJ to get the letter if they say they don't have our case yet. Let us know how that works for you Danielle. It's so nice that Uriel will be in the area and can try it out!

I'm not sure if any of you saw my question in my last post about the "priority date." When we called the consulate they asked if we have one, but our priority date on the NOA2 is blank. Did any of you have a priority date? Should I be worried if we don't have one? :help:

Thanks for your continuous support. I would go crazy without it!!! THANK YOU!!!

Agnieszka

08/09/06 - sent I-129F

08/11/06 - I-129F received at NSC (later transferred to CSC)

08/17/06 - I-129F returned because of expired form

08/24/06 - sent I-129F again

08/31/06 - NOA1

11/17/06 - NOA2

11/27/06 - NVC received file

11/29/06 - NVC sent file to CDJ :)

01/29/07 - CDJ "received" file and sent packet - wooohooo!!!

02/05/07 - I received the packet at last!!!

02/13/07 - Medical Exam

02/14/07 - INTERVIEW - VISA RECEIVED!!! :) :)

02/19/07 - US Entry

03/02/07 - Applied for SSN

03/09/07 - SSN card came in the mail

03/09/07 - Civil Wedding!!

08/11/07 - Big Religious Wedding!!! (we've been planning it since July '06!)

AOS/EAD

04/09/07 - sent I-485 & I-765 by FedEx

04/11/07 - I-485 & I-765 arrived in Chicago

04/17/07 - NOA1 date for both

04/20/07 - NOA1 received in mail for both; checks cashed

04/23/07 - touch

04/27/07 - received Biometrics letter

05/16/07 - AOS transferred to CSC

05/21/07 - Biometrics

05/22/07 - touch AOS & EAD

06/03/07 - received email that AOS is pending at CSC

06/05/07 - touch on AOS

06/14/07 - touch on AOS

06/25/07 - EAD card production ordered!

06/25/07 - touch on AOS

06/26/07 - Green card approved & welcome notice sent!! :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Any others interested in joining our CDJ club feel free to post anything here. I'm thinking about karakmitchell, luvinmb, anyone else out there?

I am ya'll sound like cool people my husband is from oaxaca mexico, how do i join?

Timeline

Welcome Roxy.. I think you join just posting here your experiences with the dumbos of Juarez.. :devil:

What is a priority date? is it related to the question on the DS-156?

br

familytogether.gif

K1 HOLDER

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.