waiting4Oliverio

Juarez Consulate

4,122 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi Yodrak,

The CDJ consulate uses the OF-167 to provide the list of items that can be used to meet the public charge provisions. They don't mention the I-134 anywhere on their website or in the fiance packet. http://usembassy.state.gov/CiudadJuarez/wwwfof167.pdf

CDJ seems to be very unusual in this respect. My fiance submitted my I-134 because I thought it an easy way to provide all the information and I had read that other people used it. The fact that is is notarized somehow made me feel like it was more official. He also had tax returns, paystubs, employer letter, bank letter, etc. Yet Lucy's fiance who just interviewed and received his visa on Monday of this week was not asked for any financial information and was not required to submit the I-134 (or anything!)

NO financial documents were asked of him. ... no paystubs, 1040's, W2's, affidavit, bank statements, employment letters, absolutely NOTHING!!!

CDJ also does not ask for the DS-230 for K1 applicants.

Strange ways in CDJ!

Timeline

Hi Everyone-

I haven't been on VJ for a little while as I was getting depressed and anxious about packet 3. Well, I finally got an email today saying that it has been mailed! I feel so much better now. We decided to go to CJ after the holidays as we are renting a house in Cuernavaca with both our families from Dec.23 -01/02 and he is working - he plans to resign just before our vacation if necessary and then go to CJ with me around January 7. Anyone know of problems with this date? Is anyone else here planning on going at that time?

I got a little nervous after reading Lucy's posts about all the people being rejected! We have no waiver issues, parental support, tons of pictures and more after the holiday, both have jobs, and no support issues. Should I worry? Anyone have any thoughts about all those people Lucy saw being denied and leaving in tears??

jessica

Timeline
Anyone have any thoughts about all those people Lucy saw being denied and leaving in tears?? jessica

Jessica, I would not worry - chances were they did not have the correct paperwork or didn't realize that illegal presence meant denial. You'll be fine!

Lucy I'm sure you're right. Since the CDJ Fiance packet doesn't even include the correct forms and there is no information in the packet about the required DS-156 online form with bar code, it's most likely that those people were denied for having incorrect/incomplete forms and will have to return at a later date. It's insane that the consulate pretty much sets people up to fail. Then again I'm sure there are people who don't understand the impact of an overstay or tried lying and didn't realize CDJ would know the truth. Glad none of that ####### happened to you two!!!!

Hopefuly you receive your packet in the mail soon. My fiance will be going in January, but probably later in January than your date, and I won't be going with him :(

I don't know if you read the posts Lucy and Kitkat made regarding the denials from CDJ. Don't worry too much, just be prepared. I know what you say though, all of those recent denials do scare me also, but we should just try and be confident. I am pasting what they said here . . . .

Lucy’s post:

I may be wrong, but I think many of those denials were due to lack of evidence or documentation. I overheard some of the people there and they didn't seem prepared. Some even say they didn't bring anything other than the forms sent to them filled in by hand. Definitely fill in the online forms. They took those from him first. Those were actually the MOST important. The other people there that were denied were so upset that they didn't share what happened. I wish I knew so that I could relay, but in my opinion because two left exited within a few hours they probably didn't have correct forms. I heard one of the others talk about an overstay that wasn't stated, but YES it was very scary to hear people and to see several people come out crying.

Kitkat’s post:

Lucy I'm sure you're right. Since the CDJ Fiance packet doesn't even include the correct forms and there is no information in the packet about the required DS-156 online form with bar code, it's most likely that those people were denied for having incorrect/incomplete forms and will have to return at a later date. It's insane that the consulate pretty much sets people up to fail. Then again I'm sure there are people who don't understand the impact of an overstay or tried lying and didn't realize CDJ would know the truth. Glad none of that ####### happened to you two!!!!

* * * * * * * * * K-1 VISA * * * * * * * * * * * *

06/21/06: Submitted I-129F to the CSC

10/18/06: NOA2 DATE

01/29/07: MEDICAL IN CDJ

01/30/07: INTERVIEW in CDJ **My fiance receives his visa**

03/31/07-04/08/07: I leave to Mexico and bring back my fiance

04/08/07: U.S. ENTRY at LAX

04/23/07: Married in Vegas

* * * * * * * *AOS, AP, & EAD * * * * * * * * * *

05/24/07: Submitted AOS, AP, EAD

06/01/07: NOA1 for AOS & EAD, NOA1 for AP missing, but they received forms

06/06/07: TOUCHED (AOS, AP, EAD)

06/23/07: RFE for I-864 paperwork

07/03/07: Biometrics for AOS & EAD

07/03/07: TOUCHED (EAD)

07/07/07: Submitted response to RFE

07/18/07: TOUCHED (AOS) They received RFE response

08/08/07: AP APPROVED

08/10/07: EAD APPROVED

10/17/07: AOS interview in Los Angeles -- APPROVED, pending name check :(

02/08/08: Name check has cleared, Notice welcoming new resident is mailed out

02/12/08: Card Production ordered, woohoo

02/15/08: Notice welcoming new resident is received

02/21/08: GREEN CARD IN HAND

08/23/08: After 7 years together . . . Religious wedding ceremony and HUGE PARTY in Jalisco, Mexico (we deserve it)

08/24-08/30: Spend our honeymoon in Acapulco, Mexico

Link to video clip of our wedding: http://www.youtube.com/user/dstradaproducc...f/1/wHiId9HZVRc

Nov. 2009: File to Remove Conditions

Filed: Timeline

kitkat,

Not using the DS-230 is unusual. So is Lucy's fiance not being asked for any financial information (might have been an oversight, or there might have been something somewhere in the documentation that indicated to them that he did not need a sponsor). But the rest of it is not so different from any other consulate.

As I wrote, most consulates do provide DS-2000 or OF-167 in the visa application package, just as CDJ does. It's just that most VJers do not seem to understand the true significance of I-134 v DS-2000. As you observed, I-134 is a convenient format for summarizing one's financial situation. And the consistency of presentation if all K-visa applicants were to use I-134 makes the consular officers job easier, which I suspect may be a major reason why most consulates do specifically ask for it.

Yodrak

Hi Yodrak,

The CDJ consulate uses the OF-167 to provide the list of items that can be used to meet the public charge provisions. They don't mention the I-134 anywhere on their website or in the fiance packet. http://usembassy.state.gov/CiudadJuarez/wwwfof167.pdf

CDJ seems to be very unusual in this respect. My fiance submitted my I-134 because I thought it an easy way to provide all the information and I had read that other people used it. The fact that is is notarized somehow made me feel like it was more official. He also had tax returns, paystubs, employer letter, bank letter, etc. Yet Lucy's fiance who just interviewed and received his visa on Monday of this week was not asked for any financial information and was not required to submit the I-134 (or anything!)

NO financial documents were asked of him. ... no paystubs, 1040's, W2's, affidavit, bank statements, employment letters, absolutely NOTHING!!!

CDJ also does not ask for the DS-230 for K1 applicants.

Strange ways in CDJ!

Edited by Yodrak

Timeline

Questions Questions Questions... I think that as things progress i seem to have more and more...here's mine for the day.

I'm 19. Uriel and I have been "together" for almost 5 years. My parents totally support this relationship, as do his. This is documented with pictures. But... do you think we should include a letter or something from my parents saying 'it's good!, we support this, we love him...etc."???

Just trying to cover all the bases.

Blessings everyone!

Danielle

February - March 2002 we met in Mexico

August 2002 - we are an 'official' couple

Many visits back to Mexico over 4years!

June 2006 - Officially Engaged!

August 28, 2006 I-129F mailed to Nebraska

August 30, 2006 received in Nebraska

September 7, 2006 NOA1 Notice Date

September 11, 2006 NOA1 received in snail mail

September 12, 2006 Touched (most likely to add Receipt Number to system)

September 13, 2006 Touched

September 14, 2006 Touched AGAIN!!! (what's up with this?)

Novemberr 13, 2006 NOA2 (77 DAYS!) YEEEE HAAAAA!!!!

December 6, 2006 Received Notice that everything was sent to Juarez

January 26, 2007 Juarez sends out packet

February 3, 2007 received packet from Juarez

February 6, 2007 going to medical & interview in Juarez!

February 6, 2007 RECEIVED VISA!!!

February 9, 2007 FLIGHT TO US!!!

Timeline
Questions Questions Questions... I think that as things progress i seem to have more and more...here's mine for the day.

I'm 19. Uriel and I have been "together" for almost 5 years. My parents totally support this relationship, as do his. This is documented with pictures. But... do you think we should include a letter or something from my parents saying 'it's good!, we support this, we love him...etc."???

Just trying to cover all the bases.

Blessings everyone!

Danielle

Hi Danielle,

As you said, it is all documented in pictures, so I don't think a letter from your parents would be necessary, but I don't think it would ever hurt to take something extra to the consulate. I am 22, and just graduated from college, so my last 3 years tax returns (at least when I was in school) may not show enough income, so I am having my mom co-sponsor. I don't know your situation, but since you are young, having one of your parents co-sponsor may show their support of your relationship as well. Good luck!! Congratulations on your approval!!

08/09/06 - sent I-129F

08/11/06 - I-129F received at NSC (later transferred to CSC)

08/17/06 - I-129F returned because of expired form

08/24/06 - sent I-129F again

08/31/06 - NOA1

11/17/06 - NOA2

11/27/06 - NVC received file

11/29/06 - NVC sent file to CDJ :)

01/29/07 - CDJ "received" file and sent packet - wooohooo!!!

02/05/07 - I received the packet at last!!!

02/13/07 - Medical Exam

02/14/07 - INTERVIEW - VISA RECEIVED!!! :) :)

02/19/07 - US Entry

03/02/07 - Applied for SSN

03/09/07 - SSN card came in the mail

03/09/07 - Civil Wedding!!

08/11/07 - Big Religious Wedding!!! (we've been planning it since July '06!)

AOS/EAD

04/09/07 - sent I-485 & I-765 by FedEx

04/11/07 - I-485 & I-765 arrived in Chicago

04/17/07 - NOA1 date for both

04/20/07 - NOA1 received in mail for both; checks cashed

04/23/07 - touch

04/27/07 - received Biometrics letter

05/16/07 - AOS transferred to CSC

05/21/07 - Biometrics

05/22/07 - touch AOS & EAD

06/03/07 - received email that AOS is pending at CSC

06/05/07 - touch on AOS

06/14/07 - touch on AOS

06/25/07 - EAD card production ordered!

06/25/07 - touch on AOS

06/26/07 - Green card approved & welcome notice sent!! :)

Timeline

Wow our little group is growing :yes:

Okay I got good news today but I need to vent at the same time. :blush:

I emailed CDJ a couple of days ago and found out that my packet was already mailed. Here is their response

"We have received your fiance's file and on November 17, 2006 we sent a packet with forms and instructions to complete his process at this office. Your fiance has an open appointment Monday thru Thursday from 8:00 to 10:00 am.

IV Section."

So I emailed my attorney again asking if he received it (because I'm not sure if it will go to him or me). First of all I already know that he is clueless about this whole process. I found that out when I emailed him awhile back asking if he or I would receive the IMBRA RFE and he said they don't send RFE's to everyone that there was no way to know if they would send me a RFE I would just have to wait and see if I got one. Oh yes not to mention before I filed he told me that it didn't matter that my fiance was here illegally for ten months since he went back on his own without being deported. He said it wouldn't be an issue.

Anyways, I emailed him again today to see if he had received the packet and this was his response

"The packet is usually sent directly to your fiance. What is his full name so that I can be sure that I don't have it?"

First of all does he not realize by now that yes it gets sent to the fiance but it also gets sent to the US. Second how in the **** does he not know my fiance's name????????? Oh and you should see the email he sent me when I asked him about the packet the first time. He tried to be helpful and give me information about what I might get from Juarez but the info he gave me was incorrect. It was actually a longer email so I won't copy and paste it. I sure wish I would of found this site before I paid this idiot.

Oh and I wouldn't be to concerned about all the people that were seen being denied the K-visa. People are getting false information all the time from idiots like my attorney and they go unprepared. If I hadn't of found this site I would of gone to the interview thinking everything was fine and when my fiance got denied I would been one of the couples leaving with tears. But now I know he will get denied so I won't be leaving with tears I will be prepared with a waiver.

Okay sorry about that I'm done for now lol.

June 13, 2006: I-129F Sent

June 27, 2006: NOA1

Sep 13, 2006: Touched

Sep 15, 2006: RFE Sent from CSC to my attorny

Sep 29, 2006: RFE Recieved by me

Sep 30, 2006: RFE Sent back to CSC

Oct 4, 2006: RFE Received by CSC

Oct 7, 2006: Touched

Oct 17, 2006 NOA2

Oct , 2006 NVC Received papers

Nov 3, 2006 NVC Forwarded papers to Juarez

Nov 17, 2006 CDJ mailed Packet

Dec 2, 2006 I received Packet in the mail today

Feb 6, 2007 Medical at CDJ

Feb 7, 2007 Waited for DHL to deliver pictures since he forgot to bring them

Feb 8, 2007 Interview (Was approved to file waiver)

Feb 22, 2007 Filed Waiver at CDJ

Timeline

12 more days and I'll be on my way to Juarez WooHoo! I'm sooo excited! I found a hotel called City Express Juarez...Has anyone heard anything about it? I am also driving there so does anyone have any last minute advice for me? :) You all know I can always use it hehe...

2010-02-08 Filed I-130 through Ca. Service center

2010-13-08 NOA 1 Received

2010-02-11 I-130 transferred to Tx. Service Center

2010-24-11 Notified by email TSC has received our petition and has begun processing it

Hi Everyone,

I agree with Louisa. We on this forum are better prepared than most people. I went into this whole thing blindly. I prepared ALL the forms myself from the beginning and simply researched it on my own. After finding this forum, it helped to be prepared for the interview. As I mentioned earlier, the fiances I overheard talking while waiting outiside didn't seem to be well prepared. They were argueing amongst themselves about what they should or shouldn't have brought, what CDJ really meant by some forms, etc. One even said that his fiance was asked for w2's with 1040s. Everyone seems to have different information. If they are calling CDJ or simply going by what is stated on forms that is not enough. In our case, I don't know why they did not want all the financial forms. He offered to give them to them but was told it was not necessary. Maybe they go on a case by case. With us they were more concerned with my divorce decree and birth certificate. They didn't believe it was the final divorce decree even though it had judges signature and official court stamp. The CO didn't know how to read the document. Eventually, he accepted it. Again the online forms were the first things asked of him, later birth certificates, divorce decree and then the interview.

I was surprised they didn't ask about an overstay or anything...maybe it actually helped that he was denied a tourist visa a month after he returned to Mexico. They were able to see that he was in fact in Mexico when he was supposed to...I don't know. I am just speculating. The four that I saw denied were so upset that no one dared ask what happened. We were a group of about 10 with fiance visas. We just kept looking at everyone's faces to try to determine what happend.

Everyone here should not worry. I think we are well prepared and well informed compared to others that simply show up on their own. I know everyone here will have happy endings!! :)

US Entry : 2006-11-27

Marriage : 2006-12

AOS : Submitted on 1-29-07

NOA1: 2-5-07

BIOMETRICS: 2-21-07

AOS Interview: Decision Pending :( FBI Name Check not completed

Email welcoming New Resident on 5/22/07.

Approval Notice email: 5/31/2007

CARD IN HAND 6/01/2007

Removal of Conditions now in progress

Mailed: 3-4-09

USCIS received: 3-6-09

NOA1: 3-9-09

Biometrics: letter arrived 3-18-09, scheduled 3-28-09

Approved on: 05-04-2009

Approval letter arrives: 05-09-09

waiting on green card...

card production email: 06/19/2009

CARD IN HAND: 07/02/2009

Timeline

When my fiancée lived here, she had a job and used an alias.

Is living here illegally and working worse then just living here illegally?

If they ask her what she did when she lived here, should she

tell them the truth or should she say she never worked.

Thanks

Time Line

01-13-06- sent I-129f to Neb

01-23-06- Receive NOA1

03-31-06- I-129f sent to El Paso TX

04-03-06- touched

06-14-06- letter from El Paso, I-129f sent there by mistake!!!!

06-28-06- contacted congressman, I-129f is in CSC

07-04-06- Received in California, finally 3 months wasted!

08-10-06- sent in RFE

08-18-06- RFE lost in mail

09-20-06- resent RFE

09-08-06- received my RFE

09-14-06- touched

09-14-06- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!

11-05-07- Interview

11-05-07- VISA received

11-05-07- US entry El Paso, Tx.

12-18-07- Married

AOS

02-02-08- Filed

02-14-08- NOA1

03-08-08- Biometrics

04-16-08- EAD ordered

05-14-08- EAD re-ordered

05-23-08- EAD recieved in mail

09-13-08- Recieved 2nd biometrics appointment

10-02-08- 2nd Biometrics- wrong A#

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Thank you Lucy (F)

You really help us feel more confident :yes:

May 1996: Met in Mexico
K1
March 7th, 2006: Sent 129F to NSC
March 9th, 2006: NOA1 Day 1
June 15th, 2006: Notice of transfer to CSC
October 3rd, 2006: IMBRA RFE e-mail
October 17th, 2006 CSC e-mail confirming RFE receipt.
October 18th, 2006: NOA2!!!!!!!! 224 days!
October 25th, 2006: NVC received file
November 10th, 2006: Received Packet from CDJ
January 5th, 2007: Visa approved!!!! 302 days!
February 16th, 2007: Civil Ceremony
AOS
February 21st, 2007: Mailed AOS, EAD & AP to Chicago
March 1st, 2007: NOA1 - Day 1
March 26th, 2007: I-485 transferred to CSC - Day 25
March 30th, 2007: Biometrics appointment - Day 29
April 14th, 2007: Big Wedding!!!!
May 8th, 2007: AP Approved - Day 68
May 10th, 2007: EAD Approved- Day 70
September 20th, 2007: SECOND Biometrics appointment - Day 203
December 4th, 2007: AOS approved!!!! 278 days!
December 10th, 2007: Received GC - Day 284
Removal of Conditions
August 31st, 2009: Mailed I-751 to CSC
September 2nd, 2009: NOA1 - Day 1
October 15th, 2009: Biometrics appointment - Day 44
October 26th, 2009: 10 year GC approved!! - Day 55
October 31st, 2009: Received GC - Day 60

NATURALIZATION

May 7th, 2013: Mailed N-400

May 9th, 2013: NOA1 - Day 1

June 10th, 2013: Biometrics Appointment - Day 33

September 5th, 2013: Interview - Day

September 27th, 2013: Oath Ceremony- Day

Filed: IR-5 Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi everyone this was my journey. well we left omaha ne at 6:00 in the morning on monday and believed or not, there was a friend of mine from mexico flying out of omaha to el paso and he was going to go for the same reason but with a visa k3 he filed on march of this year well he had the same day interview i went wed the 29th well my fiancee and her parents got in to Juarez on monday also and then we met with each other.

we woke up at 3 in the morning we were at the holiday lincoln and we got at the medical at 4 for the line about 6 we enter and there were a lot of people but a lo with visa k3 or ira cra not many with the k1 well we enter and they sen us the petitioners to the second floor to wait then she said they called her to asked her about her information etc, then she was called to the laboratory to draw blood and then to x rays and then to the check up she said the just lift her paper gown and they ask her if she been in the usa or that she had ever do any drugs. thats it nothing else they never even touch her for anything else.

later that day at 2 there was another line and they start calling names she was called and she got her results that day we were waiting for my friend outside and then i asked the guard about what happened to the people that they don't get their results that day and he said that almost don't happened but there are always the cases and the about 10 minute later he came to me and told me about this lady that she didn't get her results and they he told me that when that happened they are send to the consulate and there is probably something wrong but they don't tell you anything until the next day thats terrible.

well day 3 we woke up at 2 in the morning we were on the line at 330 and we were the 4th ones there good news to alot of people there was a approved 601 filed on march of this year but it was for a k3 about 6 in the morning they started to go in and then across the street we go and start to wait the worst wait of my life so far 7am nothing 8 nothing 9 nothing 10 nothing 11 my friend wife came out with her visa but my fiancee nothing yet her questions were how long you been married you have any kids and thats it, all the firts 4 people still inside, i was a nervous breakdown well 12pm nothing 1pm nothing finally 130 and she got out we were the only one across the street with rented chairs for 1 dollar or 10 pesos everybody was just looking at us, well i was happy she got it.

She said the first she was called to give out her paper work they just took my employment letter and the intent to marry and the 156 and the 156 supplement my bank statement, pretty much thats it, then to wait another 2 hours the she got called again for her fingerprints, to wait again , then finally about 2 hours later she was called to her interview, it took about 5 minutes

Her questions were:

HOW AND WERE WE MET

HOW MANY BROTHERS AND SISTERS I HAD

I JUST HAVE A BROTHER BUT HE IS ONLY 8 YEARS OLD MY FIANCEE SAID HOW COME I HAVE SO BIG OF A TIME GAP BETWEEN US AND SHE ANSWER THAT SHE didn't KNOW I don't EVEN KNOW

I HAVE 2 ADDRESSES BECAUSE I BOUGHT A SECOND HOME ON JULY AND THEY WERE ASKING HER WY I HAD 2 ADDRESSES SHE EXPLAINED HER AND SHE WAS OK WITH THAT THEY TOLD HER TO GO AND SIT DOWN AND THAT SHE WAS APPROVED AND THE 1 HOUR AND A HALF LATER SHE GOT THE NICE YELLOW ENVELOP AND HER PASSPORT WITH HER VISA SHE IS HERE WITH ME RIGHT NOW IF ANYBODY HAS ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE LET ME NOW NOW THE NEW ROAD STARTS

THANK YOU EVERYONE.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Congratulations guguis!

Thank you soo much for sharing your experience with us :)

You mention that you were at the consulate by 3:30am, do you think we need to go that early? Do they make K1 applicants stand in line with the applicants for the other types of visas? I thought we could just show up between 8 and 10am and that we didn't need to wait in line :unsure:

May 1996: Met in Mexico
K1
March 7th, 2006: Sent 129F to NSC
March 9th, 2006: NOA1 Day 1
June 15th, 2006: Notice of transfer to CSC
October 3rd, 2006: IMBRA RFE e-mail
October 17th, 2006 CSC e-mail confirming RFE receipt.
October 18th, 2006: NOA2!!!!!!!! 224 days!
October 25th, 2006: NVC received file
November 10th, 2006: Received Packet from CDJ
January 5th, 2007: Visa approved!!!! 302 days!
February 16th, 2007: Civil Ceremony
AOS
February 21st, 2007: Mailed AOS, EAD & AP to Chicago
March 1st, 2007: NOA1 - Day 1
March 26th, 2007: I-485 transferred to CSC - Day 25
March 30th, 2007: Biometrics appointment - Day 29
April 14th, 2007: Big Wedding!!!!
May 8th, 2007: AP Approved - Day 68
May 10th, 2007: EAD Approved- Day 70
September 20th, 2007: SECOND Biometrics appointment - Day 203
December 4th, 2007: AOS approved!!!! 278 days!
December 10th, 2007: Received GC - Day 284
Removal of Conditions
August 31st, 2009: Mailed I-751 to CSC
September 2nd, 2009: NOA1 - Day 1
October 15th, 2009: Biometrics appointment - Day 44
October 26th, 2009: 10 year GC approved!! - Day 55
October 31st, 2009: Received GC - Day 60

NATURALIZATION

May 7th, 2013: Mailed N-400

May 9th, 2013: NOA1 - Day 1

June 10th, 2013: Biometrics Appointment - Day 33

September 5th, 2013: Interview - Day

September 27th, 2013: Oath Ceremony- Day

You don't need to go that early. We were there by 6:30, and he got out by 3:00. There were others that still were not out and were there by 4:00. I waited in line with him until he got close to the entrance, then everyone who were there for support was asked to step out and go across the street. He said he didn't notice people going in any any particular order. Some that were there after us, left before. I did notice that many of the denials did get out earlier.

US Entry : 2006-11-27

Marriage : 2006-12

AOS : Submitted on 1-29-07

NOA1: 2-5-07

BIOMETRICS: 2-21-07

AOS Interview: Decision Pending :( FBI Name Check not completed

Email welcoming New Resident on 5/22/07.

Approval Notice email: 5/31/2007

CARD IN HAND 6/01/2007

Removal of Conditions now in progress

Mailed: 3-4-09

USCIS received: 3-6-09

NOA1: 3-9-09

Biometrics: letter arrived 3-18-09, scheduled 3-28-09

Approved on: 05-04-2009

Approval letter arrives: 05-09-09

waiting on green card...

card production email: 06/19/2009

CARD IN HAND: 07/02/2009

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.