waiting4Oliverio

Juarez Consulate

4,122 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

I will have to get back to you guys on the quality of this service. Cause what the company advertises and what they actually charge are two different things. I made a 2 minute call and 30 cents came off my balance. Only 10 cents should have came off. I'll provide an update in a day or two on whether or not they are a rip off. Cause this was my first call since the free trial expired. One thing I noticed is you will be charged for a minute even if nobody picks up and you only get ringing on the other end.

Edited by Confucian

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline
I will have to get back to you guys on the quality of this service. Cause what the company advertises and what they actually charge are two different things. I made a 2 minute call and 30 cents came off my balance. Only 10 cents should have came off. I'll provide an update in a day or two on whether or not they are a rip off. Cause this was my first call since the free trial expired. One thing I noticed is you will be charged for a minute even if nobody picks up and you only get ringing on the other end.

I wrote the company a quick note through their website about how it was taking too much money off of my account. I got a response this morning. So far so good:

Hello Nathan,

I am extremely sorry about the confusion. Our rate finder, where you got the

rate from, is actually working incorrectly right now and giving people the

wrong rates. Our IT department is working on the malfunction, at which point

it will display the correct rates.

Because of the frustrating misunderstanding, we are going to go ahead and

add, $5.00 free to your account (which should appear within the next 24

hrs). Again I am sorry about this misunderstanding. It was in no way an

attempt to mislead you, but instead a system malfunction.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Warmest Regards,

Sean Gill

COO, MarqueDirecto.com

I added $20 last night to my account. As of this morning $5 has been credited to my account and my balance is now $24.90 :thumbs:

Edited by Confucian

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Visa Approved!!! It was easy as Pie at the embassy! The people so nice!! Even the consuler!!! I got out at 11 am becauase there were only half the people there are usally.... Right now I am still wait for the DHL thing !! I will keep you updated and will have a better report when I get back home!!

Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Juarez, Mexico

I-129F Sent : 08-21-2008

I-129F NOA1 : 08-29-2008

I-129F NOA2 : 01-28-2009

NVC Received : 02-02-2009

NVC Left : 02-02-2009

Consulate Received : 02-02-2009

Packet 3 Sent from Juarez: 03-02-2009

Packet 3 Received : 03-12-2009

Interview Date : 03-25-2009

Visa Received : Approved!!!!!

DHL received: 03-26-2009 around 4

Date of US Entry: 04-15-2009

Date of Wedding: 04-19-2009

I-129f was approved in 152 days from your NOA1 date.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Visa Approved!!! It was easy as Pie at the embassy! The people so nice!! Even the consuler!!! I got out at 11 am becauase there were only half the people there are usally.... Right now I am still wait for the DHL thing !! I will keep you updated and will have a better report when I get back home!!

Congrats girl!!!! I'm SO happy for you!!!! :dance::dance:

I-129F:

Feb. 12, 2008-I met Aldo while vacationing on the Riviera Maya in Mexico

Aug. 29, 2008-K1 application filed by our attorney

Sept. 2, 2008-NOA1

Dec. 16, 2008-NOA2

Mar. 4, 2009-Interview at Juarez Embassy-visa issued

Apr. 13, 2009-POE JFK Airport, NYC (Temporary 90-day work stamp received)

April 18, 2009-Wedding!!!

AOS:

May 26, 2009-Filed for AOS w/ EAD & AP

June 2, 2009-NOA

June 26, 2009-Transferred to CSC

July 10, 2009-Biometrics taken

July 15, 2009-AP Received (approved July 9)

July 20, 2009-EAD Card received (approved July 8)

Aug. 10, 2009-Green Card Received!

YUPPY :dance:

Congratulations, now it is time to sit down and take a breather! Don't worry too much about the packet not being ready! Enjoy the fact that your visa has been APPROVED!

c

229248abu3e9v4w9.gif

• AOS Status
  • 03-10-11 Day 00 = AOS FedEx overnight
  • 03-11-11 Day 01 = AOS at Chicago Lockbox FedEx Confirmation
  • 04-11-11 Day 32 = AOS Text/eMail Confirmation
  • 04-14-11 Day 35 = NOA (EAD & AOS)
  • 04-15-11 Day 36 = Bio-Metrics NOA
  • 05-10-11 Day 61 = Bio-Metrics Appointment
  • 05-17-11 Day 68 = Submitted Request to Correct Name on 485 & 765
  • 05-23-11 Day 74 = Status online shows I-765 (EAD) Approved
  • 06-02-11 Day 84 = EAD arrived in the mail
  • 06-02-11 Day 84 = Went to SSA office (name wrong on Master Immigration List)
  • 06-12-11 Day 95 = InfoPass to correct name
  • 06-12-11 Day 95 = SSA office again Pending name update
  • 06-??-11 Day ?? = Received Social Security Card
  • 08-03-11 Day 146 = AOS Interview

Timeline

I'm so very happy for you! :dance:CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You deserve that and more :thumbs:

erjv5fizz2s0.png

d5nu9o3msuf.png

Timeline

:dance: Congrats!!! :dance: We are anxious to hear your story. :blush:

K-1 Visa

I-129F Sent : 10/07/2008

I-129F NOA1 : 10/09/2008

I-129F NOA2 : 02/17/2009

Received Invitation Letter: 03/18/2009

Interview Approved: 5/19/2009

Travel to US: 6/28/2009

Married: 8/13/2009

Adjustment of Status (Green Card)

Sent : 02/11/2010

NOA : 02/18/2010

Biometrics : 03/16/2010

Interview Approved : 05/25/2010

Green Card in Hand : 06/22/2010

Removal of Conditions

Sent : 05/18/2012

Delivery Confirmation: 5/21/2012

FELICIDADES! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Filed: Timeline

Congratulations!

Mine was approved too and I arrived in Dallas late Thursday afternoon.

What an experience though.

Paul

Timeline

Congrats to all who have recently received their visas!! We are going down soon and I will post our experience for all that come behind us. Has anyone recently used the DS-160 online form instead of the DS-156K? I'm wondering if this is acceptable for the K-1 visa. I have read previous reports on this forum stating that the system didn't work well, so I would like to know if that process has improved.

Thank You!

Filed: Timeline
Congrats to all who have recently received their visas!! We are going down soon and I will post our experience for all that come behind us. Has anyone recently used the DS-160 online form instead of the DS-156K? I'm wondering if this is acceptable for the K-1 visa. I have read previous reports on this forum stating that the system didn't work well, so I would like to know if that process has improved.

Thank You!

I used the DS-156K without any problems.

And, I would highly recommend the Holiday Inn Express.

Paul

I just wanted to get some input on this: I'm putting together our "evidence of an ongoing relationship", and I have photos of myself with my fiance and our son, but in one of the photos we're at Carnaval and he's holding a can of beer (my fiance, not our son). It's a cute picture of the 3 of us but I don't want it to possibly be construed as him being a raging alcoholic. Would it be better if I just leave that one out?

Edited by limejello

Timeline
I just wanted to get some input on this: I'm putting together our "evidence of an ongoing relationship", and I have photos of myself with my fiance and our son, but in one of the photos we're at Carnaval and he's holding a can of beer (my fiance, not our son). It's a cute picture of the 3 of us but I don't want it to possibly be construed as him being a raging alcoholic. Would it be better if I just leave that one out?

I would leave it out considering the fact that you have other pictures that prove your relationship exists. In the end it may not matter at all, but I would leave it out that way I wouldn't have to worry about it.

I would leave it out considering the fact that you have other pictures that prove your relationship exists. In the end it may not matter at all, but I would leave it out that way I wouldn't have to worry about it.

Thanks for the input, I'm going to go ahead and take it out of the album. We do have a lot of pictures, and I'd rather not have to think about it. Now I just have to worry about the CO looking a the pics and noticing that I gained a ton of weight during pregnancy, and saying to my fiance "dude...!". I guess it shows the time lapse well. I started out skinny then got big (*cringe*), and now I've lost a good bit of that pregnancy weight. Not to mention my hair has changed (long, short, long, blonde, reddish, blonde again, brown, blonde highlights). Funny thing is, my fiance looks EXACTLY the same in his pics from the beginning of our relationship as he does now!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.