818 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Just be positive about it no matter how negative u feel inside. Dont stop praying...as for me i never expected that it wud only take 76 days! Thank God! But i know my prayers helped a lot.. So just keep praying...hu knows the nxt day or two ull get the approval :) cheer up!

I appreciate the sentiment but it being positive and praying isn't going to change the VSC processing times to 76 days... :unsure:

070e8b4bb0.png

Noa1 july 19 2012

Noa2 maybe this week loool

Timeline

I appreciate the sentiment but it being positive and praying isn't going to change the VSC processing times to 76 days... :unsure:

I feel the same exact way!! Why can't cases be moved from VSC to CSC to make it more 'even'?!

Timeline

I've become a little obsessed with watching the charts and numbers on igors list. Ahhh a u.k member, any idea of how long the medical and interview stage will take from noa2?

070e8b4bb0.png

Noa1 july 19 2012

Timeline

I've become a little obsessed with watching the charts and numbers on igors list. Ahhh a u.k member, any idea of how long the medical and interview stage will take from noa2?

i only have the information that i've gathered from this site. looks like another 2-3 months after NOA2 for interview date. fingers crossed it's quicker!

Timeline

i only have the information that i've gathered from this site. looks like another 2-3 months after NOA2 for interview date. fingers crossed it's quicker!

yeyyy! that doesn't even seem that long in comparison to noa2 wait. On igors it was avg 76 days from noa2 to interview but i didn't know if that was realistic.

Much to march filers dismay, Vsc is now onto april, having missed a bunch of them. I have a theory after watching for the last month or so that when a new month starts they start on the next month to keep things moving, even if there are still previous files waiting. It happened with feb/march and seems to be happening with march/april too.

070e8b4bb0.png

Noa1 july 19 2012

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Hmm, no new NOA2 s from July the past couple of days...could this be the dreaded slooow down at the CSC?

I certainly hope not!

It's making me nervous lol

Met online - July 19, 2011

First Visit to California - November 24, 2011

Second Visit to California with my children - March 22, 2012

Third visit Chris came to Australia - June 9, 2012

Got engaged - June 9, 2012

Sent I-129F - July 13, 2012

Received at Dallas Lockbox - July 17, 2012

NOA1 - July 17, 2012

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Hmm, no new NOA2 s from July the past couple of days...could this be the dreaded slooow down at the CSC?

I certainly hope not!

It's making me nervous... My estimation date on my timeline has changed into 2 days later than previously.. I hope nothing's wrong and they can keep approving July filers..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Greece
Timeline

It's making me nervous... My estimation date on my timeline has changed into 2 days later than previously.. I hope nothing's wrong and they can keep approving July filers..

Don't worry. We got approved today and we were July filers ( California Center).

So far so good, so relax and the approval will come soon.

Your I-129f was approved in 85 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 225 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS

NOA1: 07/18/13

Biometrics: 08/13/13

EAD/AP approved: 09/17/13

AOS Interview: 10/10/13 (approved)

Timeline

Don't worry. We got approved today and we were July filers ( California Center).

So far so good, so relax and the approval will come soon.

Ohhhh so glad to hear that you got the approval! Congratulations you guys! I hope everything will go smoothly for the next stage.

Keep coming July filers!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I got my case number for Colombia the other day, and the NVC has already sent my petition to the embassy. So hopefully soon we can set up a date for the visa interview!!!

Timeline

I have a doubt about something. Here's the thing. My fiance gave all the document along with the petition to our lawyer on July 17th. And the lawyer said that he submitted the petition on the very next day, supposedly on the 18th right? However, it's strange that they received the petition on July 30th. I wonder if the lawyer delayed the filing or whatever.. Now I am worried.. I looked up some timelines and it doesn't take almost two weeks for the petition to arrive at the CSC... Do you have any idea what's wrong with my petition?

:bonk:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.